HELP We need a guide on how to take ideal photos for instagrammaxing

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Anyone here that knows about photography and how to fraud perfect lighting and angles?

>Presupposed you have the looks

>Hire a photographer or buy own camera?

>And dont say Chad takes pitctures with Iphone 4 on toilet and still slays

I just want some quality photos of myself to post to dm foids since I dont want to post cringy mirror selfies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 7098
make a good thread and it'll get into the famous halls of Best of The Best.

I just looked through it and there is indeed no thread regarding how to take good and appealing fotos

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
make a good thread and it'll get into the famous halls of Best of The Best.

I just looked through it and there is indeed no thread regarding how to take good and appealing fotos
I know I also didnt find one. Its retarded that there is still not one jfl

Let friends take pictures of you hanging out, partying and doing stuff, basically "living life". You can add a selfie here and there. Modern phones have a pretty good back camera so you don't need to spend money on a professional one. As for the lighting, that's hard to explain but in 90% of cases, outdoor lighting is better (when the sun is behind you or covering exactly half of your face (vertically) + it gives you a reason to squint for the better eye area.
For angles, when taking selfies never hold the camera too high, same for the pictures your friends take, that's beta and makes you look more submissive, always tell them to lower the camera a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton