help with retin a

K

Keycode

Iron
I have a really bad skin and i was looking for retin a but they dont seel there in Italy and i cant even get it from that indian site. What i can do guys, help me pls

use retinol then

• +1
Reactions: chadisnow
Use alldaychemist. Take a look at my stickied skin thread

just trial and error on similar product,
it wont fuck up your face if you can buy it from normal shop

just eat liver lol best source of retinol itll get to your skin from the inside if you eat enuff

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I have a really bad skin and i was looking for retin a but they dont seel there in Italy and i cant even get it from that indian site. What i can do guys, help me pls
Take collagen supps.
Use alldaychemist. Take a look at my stickied skin thread
You take collagen? Stared it a few days ago and my lips aren't cracked 24/7 for the first time ever.

Take collagen supps.

You take collagen? Stared it a few days ago and my lips aren't cracked 24/7 for the first time ever.

i second this. hydrolised collagen peptides are fucking mvp. cured my joint cracks entirely, makes my skin better overall in every aspect

• +1
i second this. hydrolised collagen peptides are fucking mvp. cured my joint cracks entirely, makes my skin better overall in every aspect
How many times per day for you and how much oer serving?

• +1
You take collagen? Stared it a few days ago and my lips aren't cracked 24/7 for the first time ever
No my routine aims to help the body produce more collagen naturally rather than that. I wasn't aware you can take collage

No my routine aims to help the body produce more collagen naturally rather than that. I wasn't aware you can take collage
Yeah. I feel better. The hydrolyzed version. Has helped me. I'll link the brand tomorrow.

• +1
Use retinol and retinol serum, Im from eu aswell so I cant buy retin a but these products work better then other night creams

What effects have you seen?

In the first few days my skin looks way better and my lips arent cracked 24/7. I've never had them smooth. ever.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
In the first few days my skin looks way better and my lips arent cracked 24/7. I've never had them smooth. ever.
Yeah my lips are chapped. I'll order some and make a review video about the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah my lips are chapped. I'll order some and make a review video about the whole thing

Cool. I'd order the small one in case you don't like it. But they also give you a free sample of any of their products if you order off amazon. I'm using that biodine version of collagen. I know they have some chicken version. Don't know if it works as good. Saw a video where it said to take it twice a day for it to help with skin and hair more. I'm only taking it once but its helped a lot. Will start doing 2 and let you know.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
whats up with your retina?

The taste you mean?

Awesome bro thank you
I mean if you think it's not working for you. It has no taste. It does clump up in liquid, so I mix it my morning tea. It dissolves in warm liquid but clumps in room temp or cold water.

I mean if you think it's not working for you. It has no taste. It does clump up in liquid, so I mix it my morning tea. It dissolves in warm liquid but clumps in room temp or cold water.
Yeah that makes sense. I think it would dissolve in my blender bottle with my protein

is it a bad idea to use retinol whilst on accutane?

Yeah that makes sense. I think it would dissolve in my blender bottle with my protein
If not then just chug it dry and wash it down. I do this with my magnesium because it taste like shit.

If not then just chug it dry and wash it down. I do this with my magnesium because it taste like shit.
Fuck. you mean eat the powder

Fuck. you mean eat the powder
Not as bad as you think. Throw it in your mouth, then flush it down with water. Promise its not that bad.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Not as bad as you think. Throw it in your mouth, then flush it down with water. Promise its not that bad.
Alright bro. So does the shit taste bad

Alright bro. So does the shit taste bad
Nibba you know I love bro, but shhhhhhhhhh and chug IF it doesn't mix well with your protein. And no it has no taste I promise.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Nibba you know I love bro, but shhhhhhhhhh and chug IF it doesn't mix well with your protein. And no it has no taste I promise.
My autism is high today after chem celling I apologise