Help

Zeus

Zeus

God
So I went to the gym again today and I went to do some hanging knee raises to get warmed up, as soon as I did a giant headache appeared, I was barely stressing myself however it appeared.
It's mostly the right back of my skull and it hurts like a bitch, please help. This is the 2-3rd time this happened Ive already missed 1-2 workouts because of this and it really fucks up with my schedule

Is it electrolytes? Is it hydration? Is it the diet? Please help me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mojopin, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I would check with your doctor.

Yeah I used to get these all the time.
It's caused by low t high E

Idk what causes it tbh but probably hydration.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
So I went to the gym again today and I went to do some hanging knee raises to get warmed up, as soon as I did a giant headache appeared, I was barely stressing myself however it appeared.
It's mostly the right back of my skull and it hurts like a bitch, please help. This is the 2-3rd time this happened Ive already missed 1-2 workouts because of this and it really fucks up with my schedule

Is it electrolytes? Is it hydration? Is it the diet? Please help me
u fucking idiot, u're so weak that you even can't do hanging knee raises without having a headache and ure speaking on subjects that you have absolutely no knowledge because u havent spoken to female ur whole life, pathetic

• Ugh..
Reactions: mojopin
daily reminder OP blocked be bc of his high estrogen count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
Keep barking
You get mad over some posts you retard

Love you 2
HAHAHAH THAT ACNE acne in 2019= death sentence + u look weak asf and that girl is CAKE FACED, over for you for bragging even tho the only thing that you have right is occlusion xD

HAHAHAH THAT ACNE acne in 2019= death sentence + u look weak asf and that girl is CAKE FACED, over for you for bragging even tho the only thing that you have right is occlusion xD
Share your face you chad lol

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
never had a headache, sounds low T

beyond over
never had a headache, sounds low T

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and ChoSeungHui
They’re free in the uk JFL
not really, last month in my country i had to wait 2-3 hours at night in a stuffed waiting room with sick people before deciding to leave(when the nurse told me i could be waiting for up to 4 hours more or longer)
public healthcare is a meme

op this is your body signalling to stop coping with gym

Yeah probably a mix of dehydration, lack of electrolytes and on top of that you could’ve had improper form/breathing for all we know which usually results in the brain finding it harder to get oxygen and a feeling of dizziness.

Brits are high E these days bro

Yeah probably a mix of dehydration, lack of electrolytes and on top of that you could’ve had improper form/breathing for all we know which usually results in the brain finding it harder to get oxygen and a feeling of dizziness.
I am eating right and hydrating mid workout as well. I will get some electrolyte tabs and check with my GP, someone said it might be blood pressure and I don't like the hearing of that

I am eating right and hydrating mid workout as well. I will get some electrolyte tabs and check with my GP, someone said it might be blood pressure and I don't like the hearing of that
All of those things affect blood pressure. Ogre for you anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back