Helping a man fix his jaw issues.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Pic i used

You seem to have a round jaw line like me this is the curse of the curries first i would suggest losing every bit of bit you can the thing causing the roundness is the hyoid hope losing weight changes it.

After that You can get Bimax plus Modified lefort 2 with ccw+IMDO (NOTE OFTEN TIMES YOU WOULD NOT NEED THIS BUT LIKE ME YOU SEEM TO BE LACKING A CHIN IMDO SHOULD FIX THIS.)

BIMAX=BSSO+GENIOPLASITICY+CCW+LEFORT 2.

BIMAX=23 MM OF BONE PROJECTION.
GENIO=12 MM.
BSSO=11 JAW ADVANCEMENT.
CCW=6/7DEGREES.
LEFORT 2=CCW OF THE ENTIRE NOSE REASON ROTATING IT UPWARDS AND FORWARDS.
IMDO=16.5 MM OF LOWER JAW PROJECTION.

1585356642783.png

After all that i would suggest a ramus implantation to square off your jaw.

As for your overall hyoid problem this should be fixed with super bimax as this literally tears the hyoid region open quite literally.

After that you should be well above average.

If not since your bones will be in a better place after surgery i would also suggest getting bucca fat removal but be conservative with it to much and it will age you if you do want to go extreme i would suggest zygoma implants or something.

After this you should well above average.

@kms_currycell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Porridge, Romnel and 2 others
Thank you bro. Now i'll have to save up like 60k and find some surgeons lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Thank you bro. Now i'll have to save up like 60k and find some surgeons lmao.

Yes probably i think that would be accurate probably 68 k i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
never began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brad Reacher, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Yes probably i think that would be accurate probably 68 k i think
No problem tbh, the first 30k you earn in australia is tax free, I'll be fully looksmaxxed when I am 22 after this + rhino and almond eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
never began

You literally just saw the transformation i swear man this is why i left.
No problem tbh, the first 30k you earn in australia is tax free, I'll be fully looksmaxxed when I am 22 after this + rhino and almond eye.

We need this covid shit to end fuck chinky asians honestly i hate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
  • +1
Is your palate narrow? May wanna try MSE first

• +1
Is your palate narrow? May wanna try MSE first

Yes it is i think instead of mse i will get msdo that increase the lateral widgth of the chin+sarme which does the interior width of the face their is technically no limit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4671
high iq thread

• +1
DN RD. HOW CAN I FIX MY SHIT, BROCEL? JUST TELL ME HOW I CAN ASCEND. I WILL TAKE ANY AMOUNT OF SUFFERING, AND I WILL GO THROUGH ANYTHING TO BE ABLE TO BE BETTER LOOKING.

• +1
Reactions: Brad Reacher, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
DN RD. HOW CAN I FIX MY SHIT, BROCEL? JUST TELL ME HOW I CAN ASCEND. I WILL TAKE ANY AMOUNT OF SUFFERING, AND I WILL GO THROUGH ANYTHING TO BE ABLE TO BE BETTER LOOKING.

I share your pain bro look at what i got on the bdd test.

It's a cope but hey it's true.
high iq thread

Thank you man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PersianKingdom and Deleted member 4671
lefort 2 is literally more dangerous than lefort 3

just get a quadangular lefort/high lefort 1

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3962
It would not cost £68K

Lf1+bsso+genio costs £10K

Lf2+bsso+genio should cost £20-25K

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
  • +1
High iq suggestion but i wanted extremes tbqh with modified lefort 2 you literally the entire nose area but yours makes more sense i agree
if you google quadangular lefort 1 there arent many results but every single one of them is a massive ascention that doesnt hold risk of death. modified lefort 1 is the key to safe ascention.

• +1
How is LF2 more dangerous than lf3?

Lf2 has lower risk at causing blindness and is more possible for a doctor to consider to do for aesthetic reasons

I wouldn't risk lefort 2 and especially not a ccw rotation it is literally on the outer rims of your eye meanwhile lefort 2 is just around nose area making it much less dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6401
How is LF2 more dangerous than lf3?

Lf2 has lower risk at causing blindness and is more possible for a doctor to consider to do for aesthetic reasons
RESULTS:
Of 3,291 patients with midface fractures, 213 (6.3%) died and 693 (21.3%) had an intracranial injury. The cumulative mortality reached 11.6% in patients with complex midface fractures and 5.1% in those with simple midface fractures (P < .001). Patients with complex midface fractures were 57% more likely to die (relative risk = 1.57; P < .005). Specifically, Le Fort II fractures independently conferred a 94% increased risk of death (relative risk = 1.94; P < .01), but Le Fort I and III fractures were not significantly associated with death. Among patients presenting without neurologic impairment, those with Le Fort II and III fractures remained 2.88-fold (P < .01) and 2.54-fold (P < .001) more likely to have an underlying intracranial injury, respectively.

CONCLUSIONS:
Le Fort II fractures are associated with increased mortality. Furthermore, Le Fort II and III fractures are associated with serious intracranial injury, even in the absence of alterations in consciousness. These patients should be monitored with heightened vigilance and followed up closely during hospitalization, regardless of the presenting clinical findings.

• +1
RESULTS:
Of 3,291 patients with midface fractures, 213 (6.3%) died and 693 (21.3%) had an intracranial injury. The cumulative mortality reached 11.6% in patients with complex midface fractures and 5.1% in those with simple midface fractures (P < .001). Patients with complex midface fractures were 57% more likely to die (relative risk = 1.57; P < .005). Specifically, Le Fort II fractures independently conferred a 94% increased risk of death (relative risk = 1.94; P < .01), but Le Fort I and III fractures were not significantly associated with death. Among patients presenting without neurologic impairment, those with Le Fort II and III fractures remained 2.88-fold (P < .01) and 2.54-fold (P < .001) more likely to have an underlying intracranial injury, respectively.

CONCLUSIONS:
Le Fort II fractures are associated with increased mortality. Furthermore, Le Fort II and III fractures are associated with serious intracranial injury, even in the absence of alterations in consciousness. These patients should be monitored with heightened vigilance and followed up closely during hospitalization, regardless of the presenting clinical findings.

Okay i'm heed your wise warning and get the prior you got any other things ??????????? you could suggest for op ???????????/

• +1
I wouldn't risk lefort 2 and especially not a ccw rotation it is literally on the outer rims of your eye meanwhile lefort 2 is just around nose area making it much less dangerous.
That makes no sense?
RESULTS:

CONCLUSIONS:
Its only a slight increase compared to lefort 3

But lefort 3 carries more increased chance to blindness and facial nerve damage, wheras lefort 2 holds more chance of death and intercranial damage

• +1
That makes no sense?

Oh sorry 1 sec i'll show with pics what i mean.

Lefort 3 covers the outer part of the eye as we see in the blue in lefort 3 meanwhile lefort 2 just does nose area.It seems less scary ngl

• +1
Okay i'm heed your wise warning and get the prior you got any other things ??????????? you could suggest for op ???????????/
I would do this in his position:
1. get down to 10% bodyfat
2. facepull for 1 year, preparing for bimax and maximizing my health through excersizing and vitamins and such to decrease mortality rate
3. high lefort 1 w/ ccw rotation+bsso w/ genio

if at the end of all that you are somehow still recessed:
4. custom wraparound jaw implant+custom paranasal implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2621
Pic i used

View attachment 324551

You seem to have a round jaw line like me this is the curse of the curries first i would suggest losing every bit of bit you can the thing causing the roundness is the hyoid hope losing weight changes it.

After that You can get Bimax plus Modified lefort 2 with ccw+IMDO (NOTE OFTEN TIMES YOU WOULD NOT NEED THIS BUT LIKE ME YOU SEEM TO BE LACKING A CHIN IMDO SHOULD FIX THIS.)

BIMAX=BSSO+GENIOPLASITICY+CCW+LEFORT 2.

BIMAX=23 MM OF BONE PROJECTION.
GENIO=12 MM.
BSSO=11 JAW ADVANCEMENT.
CCW=6/7DEGREES.
LEFORT 2=CCW OF THE ENTIRE NOSE REASON ROTATING IT UPWARDS AND FORWARDS.
IMDO=16.5 MM OF LOWER JAW PROJECTION.

1585356642783.png

View attachment 324552

After all that i would suggest a ramus implantation to square off your jaw.

As for your overall hyoid problem this should be fixed with super bimax as this literally tears the hyoid region open quite literally.

After that you should be well above average.

If not since your bones will be in a better place after surgery i would also suggest getting bucca fat removal but be conservative with it to much and it will age you if you do want to go extreme i would suggest zygoma implants or something.

After this you should well above average.

@kms_currycell
Arvid mogd
Mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
2. facepull for 1 year, preparing for bimax and maximizing my health through excersizing and vitamins and such to decrease mortality rate

High iq
Arvid mogd
Mogs

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 3962
This shit is just too risky. I'm just going to get a rhino, which should give me 1-1.5 PSL conservatively. I've been losing a lot of weight in the past week+, and I've started to get hollow cheeks in good lighting. The only problem is height; LL is the only solution (outside of ways to fraud height), but that's out of the question for at least a decade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
This shit is just too risky. I'm just going to get a rhino, which should give me 1-1.5 PSL conservatively. I've been losing a lot of weight in the past week+, and I've started to get hollow cheeks in good lighting. The only problem is height; LL is the only solution (outside of ways to fraud height), but that's out of the question for at least a decade.

Your lucky in that your persian if you had kids with a nord foid they would be fully white.

• +1

How high is the mortalily rate for these operations, It can't be that high?

• +1
btw there is a procedure that raises hyoid but it also brings it forwards

you might be able to modify the procedure though

• +1
Your nose must be insanely and i mean insanely bad for you to gain 1.5 psl from a nose job and that’s assuming the rhino turns out perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
btw there is a procedure that raises hyoid but it also brings it forwards

you might be able to modify the procedure though

Hynoid neck lift ???????????/

• +1
Your nose must be insanely and i mean insanely bad for you to gain 1.5 psl from a nose job and that’s assuming the rhino turns out perfect
Brother, it's the largest nose I've ever seen IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PersianKingdom
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
please get lean before mapping out surgeries

Best advice you would be surprised what it does salludon is a extreme case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, PersianKingdom and 1 other person
Your lucky in that your persian if you had kids with a nord foid they would be fully white.
In fact, I have chosen to have kids with either an Indian girl or an Asian girl.

• +1
In fact, I have chosen to have kids with either an Indian girl or an Asian girl.

Why man your closeness with white is to close do not ruin it i would kill to be in your position

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, PersianKingdom and 1 other person
please get lean before mapping out surgeries
Yeah I will I cant gymcel right now im at 15% bodyfat rn, I'll start leanmaxxing after this gook virus goes down, isnt a quadralagular lefort 1 used for underbite, to move the top of the mouth forward? Im pretty sure I have a slight overbite, could a lefort 1 bring these same results? Sorry for this question I am dumb
@Fuk @reptiles

• +1
Why man your closeness with white is to close do not ruin it i would kill to be in your position
I don't see the difference between Persians and Indians. I'm not a phenotype master, but there is minimal difference. I used to only like Asian girls a lot, but recently I've seen some cute Indian girls online that I would elope with.

• +1
I don't see the difference between Persians and Indians. I'm not a phenotype master, but there is minimal difference. I used to only like Asian girls a lot, but recently I've seen some cute Indian girls online that I would elope with.

Differences are huge persians on a pca chart clusters closer to west asian and that's well closer to europe

• +1
Persian pheno looks a lot like paki or north indian pheno

Unfortunately I have the dravidian pheno which is on the right, which is horrible.

• +1
Yeah I will I cant gymcel right now im at 15% bodyfat rn, I'll start leanmaxxing after this gook virus goes down, isnt a quadralagular lefort 1 used for underbite, to move the top of the mouth forward? Im pretty sure I have a slight overbite, could a lefort 1 bring these same results? Sorry for this question I am dumb
@Fuk @reptiles
u can get quadangular if u have an overbite so long as u get BSSO with it

• +1
WTF that's closer to caucasoid you have a higher chance ngl
Indians generally can look causoid if they have rhino. My pheno is more similar to this.

• +1