Helppppp im ugly

shibo

shibo

Equinox
I should kms sad nigga hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, VST, Ogre and 6 others
Imagine logging to looksmax.org and seeing this thread on looksmaxxing section.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yah incels.is has low effort rule now
It’s ok I thought I was ugly and then i posted pic of my self and I have been rated above average with monivate me to become chadlite and even more advanced looksmax

Same, you're not alone

It’s ok I thought I was ugly and then i posted pic of my self and I have been rated above average with monivate me to become chadlite and even more advanced looksmax
I got rated ogre

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

you are not above average tho

just average

I got rated ogre
Don’t listen to them then people here have high standard if you rated here 5/10 but in real life or on women eyes you are 7/10, man male models and actors and actresses rated 6/10 max so don’t listen to them just lookmax exercise and take care of your skin it’s never too late.
you are not above average tho

just average
Plz I been rated 6/10 so slightly above average by most people in here which even monivate me to lookmax even more

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 656
Don’t listen to them then people here have high standard if you rated here 5/10 but in real life or on women eyes you are 7/10, man male models and actors and actresses rated 6/10 max so don’t listen to them just lookmax exercise and take care of your skin it’s never too late.

Plz I been rated 6/10 so slightly above average by most people in here which even monivate me to lookmax even more
lol

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel

Nah i got rated 3 here even a 2

Nah i got rated 3 here even a 2
Which is average in real life. And remember a lot of people here are incels so they will drop you down don’t fall into this trap

Are you overweight?
Had acne?

Which is average in real life. And remember a lot of people here are incels so they will drop you down don’t fall into this trap

Are you overweight?
Had acne?
No to both

story of my life

whatever makes you happy buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
It is over.

• +1
Pics or grfo

• +1
Too ugly to post my pic

I should kms sad nigga hours

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 470, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Post ur pic ogre

It motivates me to start roiding. Results come slow when your natural.
You can't look like some of those images naturally year round. It simply isn't optimal or feasible for a male with avergae genetics.

You can't look like some of those images naturally year round. It simply isn't optimal or feasible for a male with avergae genetics.
I don't mind being 15% bodyfat year round. I just want to hit my genetic potential faster. Keeping my hair is my only reason for staying natural.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Nibba
Good genetics crew

Do you want to see me before the gym? I'm ecto as well
Nah its over for me im 6'2 145 lbs yet have a fat or bloated face. Also cant gain weight cuz im never hungry

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Nibba
Nah its over for me im 6'2 145 lbs yet have a fat or bloated face. Also cant gain weight cuz im never hungry
Forcefeed

Id feel sick or throw up
Hope on mk677 brother, I can link the website I use if u want
I had breakfast at 8ish and was hungry again around 9.

Hope on mk677 brother, I can link the website I use if u want
I had breakfast at 8ish and was hungry again around 9.
link it