Herbal and Green Teas

gaymaxxing

gaymaxxing

Banned
The fact that there are some guys on here who are trying to "looksmaxx" but drink SODA or shit like gatorade is disgusting to me. Drink water, tea, coconut water, etc. No one wants a guy who barely drinks any water and whos thick chunky semen tastes horrible.
  • reduce bloat and lose water weight with natural diuretic teas like dandelion or hibiscus tea
  • green tea speeds up metabolism and aids in weight loss
  • drinking more herbal teas WILL make your semen taste much better
  • green tea and spearmint tea are good at clearing up acne

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 3323, Bigfatpersonboy and 3 others
Matcha green tea with tumeric and ginger

• +1
Reactions: gaymaxxing
i drink green tea bhai

Coke Zero

• Woah
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
The fact that there are some guys on here who are trying to "looksmaxx" but drink SODA or shit like gatorade is disgusting to me. Drink water, tea, coconut water, etc. No one wants a guy who barely drinks any water and whos thick chunky semen tastes horrible.
  • reduce bloat and lose water weight with natural diuretic teas like dandelion or hibiscus tea

wait wtf i thought thick chunky sperm was a sign if good sperm. i drink alot of water also.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 1680 and RichardwillImprove
wait wtf i thought thick chunky sperm was a sign if good sperm. i drink alot of water also.
If ur chuck semen isnt thick enough to blind the bitch u arent a man.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
ugh fuck thats so gross. no, not at all, thick is okay, but chunky is not good. the liquid that comes out of your dick is semen, not sperm. sperm are the cells that are in your semen that penetrate the female egg cell. thick and chunky semen would actually make you much less fertile, because it inhibits like the proper sperm motility for fertilization to occur. semen that is too thin (like water) im sure also has problems because its probably lacking the proteins in order to coagulate or whatever. but generally thick semen is not good. its a sign of dehydration and isnt ideal for fertility tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and DutchPrettyBoy
ugh fuck thats so gross. no, not at all, thick is okay, but chunky is not good. the liquid that comes out of your dick is semen, not sperm. sperm are the cells that are in your semen that penetrate the female egg cell. thick and chunky semen would actually make you much less fertile, because it inhibits like the proper sperm motility for fertilization to occur. semen that is too thin (like water) im sure also has problems because its probably lacking the proteins in order to coagulate or whatever. but generally thick semen is not good. its a sign of dehydration and isnt ideal for fertility tbhngl
thanks. but how the fuck am i dehydrated though :lul:

White tea is much better, less caffeine so you can drink more, and has specific things that protect collagen AND ELASTIN.

It's the Chad tea.

Last edited:
>gaymaxxing
>thick chunky sperm

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov