Herbs and other bee-related products(healing + anabolic effects of some)

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Waddup
Herbs:
Horsetail
Benefits:
Horsetail is used for "fluid retention" , kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, the inability to control urination (incontinence), and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder.

It is also used for balding; tuberculosis; jaundice; hepatitis; brittle fingernails; joint diseases; gout; osteoarthritis; weak bones ; high cholesterol levels; frostbite; weight loss; heavy menstrual periods; and uncontrolled bleeding (hemorrhage) of the nose, lung, or stomach.
How to use: collect some from not polluted area or just buy and make a tea with honey. 1 cup a day is perfectly fine

Nettle
Benefits: High in Iron, perfect for balding caused by lack in Ferratin, Root lovers SHBG witch is responsible for bonding with androgens, baisically it rises up lvls of free testosterone and lowers the estrogens. Also helps with detoxing cause it works as a duretic (makes you wanna pee), dunno why but it also helps growing hair everywhere faster and stronger.
How to use: Best to collect some from not polluted nearby area and make fresh tea each day with honey, it grows everywhere.

Fenugreek
Benefits: It binds nitrogen in your blood, makes your muscles bigger and fuller, works kind of like a preworkout, helps protein sintesis, stops a lot of neurodegradid deseases (altzheimer, MS and such), sadly makes your sweat smell like it after a week.
How to use:6grams a day (two small spoons), cycle 3-6months and rest for the same amount, I make some tea with it and honey to mask the taste (it really is bad)

St. John's wort
Benefits:natural antidepresant, helps neurons if you're very active (both mentaly and physically) makes you wanna pee also like a neetle, WARNING: it pumps you with Hiperycin witch can cause sunburn if you are outside for too long, weak brew( 1/2 of small spoon) mixed with water can be used to treat acne, also helps with damage made by cold. (on one site that I found it said that hipercin doesnt mix well in water so if you want to use that to treat depression you might wanna take supplement instead)
How to use:It's hard to come by, just buy some tea with it and make a brew
Marigold
Benefits:It it known to be most of the best herbs, it can be used almost for everything. It works great helping you with wounds, imprints(cant find a good translator I mean when you wear too tight shoes) helps with your immune system, works great for regeneration purposes after workout
How to use:Same, just make brew
Terrestrial crabs
Benefits: Used mostly in curing reproductive system issues; But we want the anabolic effect, studies made on castrated rats showed 25% improvment of Testosterone lvls, the same can be said about other tests on animals but there are some cases of people overdosing on it. I never used it, more research must be done (most likely pass)
Honeys:
Honeys: There are a lot of kinds of honey, cant post them all because I dont have that much time, 90% of them helps with stomach problems, supports the hearth function and helps the mood.
Lime honey: same as first+ helps with sleep, makes you recover faster from colds and other bacterial infections.
honeydew honey: same as first +, helps with concentration, has a lot of more mico and macro elements, consit of complex sugars so it's digested slower, reduces the strain on liver and brain caused by alcochol consumption.
Buckwheat honey: same as first + helps with concentracion, hearing and seeing problems, helps with otheroporosis (bones)
How to use all of them: Mix them with brews/tea just wait till the temperature drops 40degrees if you dont honey loses almost all of its healing abilities

Other bee products
Bee bread: Mitamin mix bomb(A,B1,B2,B3,B6, B12,C,PP,E,D,K,H macroelements : P,S,Cl,K,Ca microelements: Mg,Fe,Cu,Zn,Co,Mo,Se, Cr, Ni, Si and enzimes. It helps regeneration after workout, helps regulate funcion of liver and pancreas.
How to use:2-4 weeks, 3-4 times a year if it is suspended in honey 2 small spoons mixed in tea before eating, natural (dry version) 1 spoon before eating.

Royal jelly:Same as bee bread + Vitamins B7, B8, B9. Prevents heart problems, lovers blood pressure, slows down aging, regulates choresterol lvls, helps concentrate is a strong antidepressant, reduces the strain on liver, protects form UV light
How to use: Its hard to come by (most of beekeepers dont make it) use the pharmacy supplements.

Afterword: Its hard to list all of them, if the subject is well recived I can list more of them (herbs), do your worst.

TLDR: use herbs they are good + honey is a good alternative for sugar drinks

Edit: These are medicines, do not take them lightly a lot of them can mess up your system or cause problems while doing them I do not take any responsibility if misused without any observation from doctors.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, androidcel, The Dude Abides and 3 others
harvests me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1329
St. John's wort
Benefits:natural antidepresant, helps neurons if you're very active (both mentaly and physically) makes you wanna pee also like a neetle, WARNING: it pumps you with Hiperycin witch can cause sunburn if you are outside for too long, weak brew( 1/2 of small spoon) mixed with water can be used to treat acne, also helps with damage made by cold. (on one site that I found it said that hipercin doesnt mix well in water so if you want to use that to treat depression you might wanna take supplement instead)
How to use:It's hard to come by, just buy some tea with it and make a brew
Combine this with gingko biloba and good luck boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Horsetail mogs
Fenugreek is estrogenic