Here I am at midnight sitting alone in my grandparents' bathroom while I hear normies partying

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
I haven't been able to access this forum due to limited wifi access (unsurprisingly the Canadian wilderness doesn't have strong internet connections), but I was able to entertain myself by reading American Psycho.

To give a brief adumbration of what I noticed in 55 pages I've read so far, the character of Bateman is very similar to that of the one in the film, although other characters have been further elaborated on; scenes from the movie are often analogous to ones in the book although often in dissimilar locations with different character fulfilling certain roles (such as with Montgomery fulfilling the role of Van Patten in the business card scene)

I can hear the neighbors enjoying themselves screaming loudly, enjoying themselves and frolicking in their comparative mansion while I run my hand through the the NW2 hairline (((God))) cursed me with from birth. I really don't see how I can keep doing this shit. Everyone has a breaking point.

dint red

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I just want to die tbh ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I haven't been able to access this forum due to limited wifi access (unsurprisingly the Canadian wilderness doesn't have strong internet connections), but I was able to entertain myself by reading American Psycho.

To give a brief adumbration of what I noticed in 55 pages I've read so far, the character of Bateman is very similar to that of the one in the film, although other characters have been further elaborated on; scenes from the movie are often analogous to ones in the book although often in dissimilar locations with different character fulfilling certain roles (such as with Montgomery fulfilling the role of Van Patten in the business card scene)

I can hear the neighbors enjoying themselves screaming loudly, enjoying themselves and frolicking in their comparative mansion while I feel the NW2 hairline God cursed me with from birth. I really don't see how I can keep doing this shit. Everyone has a breaking point.

dint red
shit book didn't read

tl;dr?

shit book didn't read

tl;dr?
I'm reading American Psycho, since I don't have wifi. My neighbors are enjoying themselves, but I'm about to go Cho.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back