Here i present you the best looking 35 yo turkish actor

Tricky

Resident Professor
9/10. Best looking guy in a group of 10,000 random guys.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
9/10. Best looking guy in a group of 10,000 random guys.
Yeah honestly he has great bones and great phenotype (dark triad mystery masculine hunk)

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down

GAY

Adept
8/10 Chad, though he would be slayer with colored eyes

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Legit looks like a Brad Pitt recolor, won the genetic lottery AND the powerball.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Just realized his cheekbones aren't great but has great harmony and soft tissue

Take the harmony pill boyos

UBER

Livor Mortis
Mogs me

Mogs you

Vanillestorms

Wizard

Of course bro you don’t need cavemen bones to look good lol, you need good features and very good harmony and then maybe above average bones.

x69

?????? ????
I've seen a lot of turks like this in the Netherlands. Most turks however have a tendency to pack up a lot of fat. A shredded turk can be goodlooking

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
yes, thats the same with chico, he doesnt have overkill bones but has awesome facial harmony
That's kinda the reason Chico doesn't look as good as in his prime rn

Veganist

Banned
Masculine version of Chico. I watched kara sevda and saw him there. He has massive frame as well.

He has pretty wide zygos. Just because he doesn't have hollow cheeks doesn't mean his cheekones are bad

oldcell

Adept
He is same tier as Gandy, O Pry, Chico..
Maybe best harmony i ever saw , he is insanely Gl, one of best looking males ever.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
clearly i'm not denying that lol. just saying his harmony is maybe his best feature, even with all his other great features taken into account

Barry

Adept
I have a similar phenotype to this guy. Look like a whiter version. My teeth & jaw area is worse but my eye area is similar tbh

I have a similar phenotype to this guy. Look like a whiter version. My teeth & jaw area is worse but my eye area is similar tbh
Can you pm me your eye area?
His eye area is a 10/10, i doubt that you have a similar eye area tbh, the fissure lenght of the eye, eye distance, eyebrows are all perfect. Never ever you have a similar eye area

Barry

Adept
Can you pm me your eye area?
His eye area is a 10/10, i doubt that you have a similar eye area tbh, the fissure lenght of the eye, eye distance, eyebrows are all perfect. Never ever you have a similar eye area
eh. I can't think of any way to crop the photo which wouldn't give away what I look like, tbh.

Not saying I look exactly like this guy because I don't. Just similar phenotype. My eyebrows are bushier, canthal tilt more positive than this guy, etc.

It's kind of like I could say I "look like" orlando bloom - same phenotype but I'm not a hollywood actor with the world's hot girls ready to jump my dick.

imagine if either of those guys looked wrong and slightly assymetrical and you have what i look like

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
eh. I can't think of any way to crop the photo which wouldn't give away what I look like, tbh.

Not saying I look exactly like this guy because I don't. Just similar phenotype. My eyebrows are bushier, canthal tilt more positive than this guy, etc.

It's kind of like I could say I "look like" orlando bloom - same phenotype but I'm not a hollywood actor with the world's hot girls ready to jump my dick.

imagine if either of those guys looked wrong and slightly assymetrical and you have what i look like
Why not pm whole face tbh

extreme-overthinker

                                                  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AestheticPrince Ratings 37
DarknLost Ratings 7
Lifeisgood72 Ratings 4