9744eef50b5f5a2b41b6f7cead152884.jpg

0784c3e03f3db1256e1a27c118429bc5.jpg

In his prime he was at the same level as gandy, opry etc

Burak+Ozcivit.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.png

images

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
9/10. Best looking guy in a group of 10,000 random guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Yeah, he looks great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
9/10. Best looking guy in a group of 10,000 random guys.
Yeah honestly he has great bones and great phenotype (dark triad mystery masculine hunk)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
  • +1
8/10 Chad, though he would be slayer with colored eyes

• +1
Legit looks like a Brad Pitt recolor, won the genetic lottery AND the powerball.

• +1
Just realized his cheekbones aren't great but has great harmony and soft tissue

Take the harmony pill boyos

• +1
Mogs me

Mogs you

• +1

Of course bro you don’t need cavemen bones to look good lol, you need good features and very good harmony and then maybe above average bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Of course bro you don’t need cavemen bones to look good lol, you need good features and very good harmony and then maybe above average bones.

yes, thats the same with chico, he doesnt have overkill bones but has awesome facial harmony

• +1
I've seen a lot of turks like this in the Netherlands. Most turks however have a tendency to pack up a lot of fat. A shredded turk can be goodlooking

• +1
yes, thats the same with chico, he doesnt have overkill bones but has awesome facial harmony
That's kinda the reason Chico doesn't look as good as in his prime rn

• +1
Masculine version of Chico. I watched kara sevda and saw him there. He has massive frame as well.

He has pretty wide zygos. Just because he doesn't have hollow cheeks doesn't mean his cheekones are bad

• +1
He is same tier as Gandy, O Pry, Chico..
Maybe best harmony i ever saw , he is insanely Gl, one of best looking males ever.

• +1
clearly i'm not denying that lol. just saying his harmony is maybe his best feature, even with all his other great features taken into account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
I have a similar phenotype to this guy. Look like a whiter version. My teeth & jaw area is worse but my eye area is similar tbh

• +1
I have a similar phenotype to this guy. Look like a whiter version. My teeth & jaw area is worse but my eye area is similar tbh

Can you pm me your eye area?
His eye area is a 10/10, i doubt that you have a similar eye area tbh, the fissure lenght of the eye, eye distance, eyebrows are all perfect. Never ever you have a similar eye area

• +1
Can you pm me your eye area?
His eye area is a 10/10, i doubt that you have a similar eye area tbh, the fissure lenght of the eye, eye distance, eyebrows are all perfect. Never ever you have a similar eye area

eh. I can't think of any way to crop the photo which wouldn't give away what I look like, tbh.

Not saying I look exactly like this guy because I don't. Just similar phenotype. My eyebrows are bushier, canthal tilt more positive than this guy, etc.

It's kind of like I could say I "look like" orlando bloom - same phenotype but I'm not a hollywood actor with the world's hot girls ready to jump my dick.

imagine if either of those guys looked wrong and slightly assymetrical and you have what i look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RopeAllFemales
eh. I can't think of any way to crop the photo which wouldn't give away what I look like, tbh.

Not saying I look exactly like this guy because I don't. Just similar phenotype. My eyebrows are bushier, canthal tilt more positive than this guy, etc.

It's kind of like I could say I "look like" orlando bloom - same phenotype but I'm not a hollywood actor with the world's hot girls ready to jump my dick.

imagine if either of those guys looked wrong and slightly assymetrical and you have what i look like
Why not pm whole face tbh

• +1
NCT and looks bloated. 6/10 with generosity

• +1
Insane Harmony

Feels bad mang

• +1
  • +1
he is 10/10

• +1
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
mogs all male models to backstage and back, this is not even his young and prime pic

S 27940e98acaf2c8e5a2d5d3d498a6022d2e225d7 Auto k41500233265

• +1
He looks like an drawing sometimes, because his prettiness is so hard over the top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension