Here is why mewing is cope, end of story, no more need be said after this

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I will keep this short, sweet and simple. Mewing is cope because Mike Mew has been ignorant and failed to look at or even so much as consider alternative explanations/factors of facial growth. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Genetics
- Nutrition (as written about by Weston Price)
- Hormones (namely testosterone)
- Sleeping position

And some others which I cannot recall at present.
Mew will not even consider anything other than "muh posture" and "muh chewing" despite there being, for example, studies that prove that testosterone plays a role in male mandibular growth. For this reason, Mew is unscientific and therefore his invention known as 'mewing' is cope.
I am not saying that chewing is cope, I think it is definitely important.... along with a lot of other factors.
As to tounge posture, all you need to do is not mouth breathe. Not all attractive people have their tounge on the roof of their mouth like aspies, and tounge posture is heavily dependent on your native language anyway.
Also, Mew speaks as if being attractive fits withing a very narrow set of criteria, and as PSL autists, we know that Chads and Stacies come in a range of different ways. Not everyone has a 90 degree gonial angle (as Mew says we all should, jfl at that). To use a case example, Mew would have you believe a long midface is a sign of improper growth, yet many native american tribes had this feature, despite growing as they should and having well formed faces. I have seen too many wide palate, naturally straight teeth people look subhuman, and many narrow palate Chads. There are simply too many outliers and exceptions.
Mewing = Cope

• +1
Reactions: SA7, Ruby, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
The guy took pictures of children pre/post puberty and called it a business jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Adreyan, Arkantos and 4 others
- Nutrition (as written about by Weston Price)
- Sleeping position
All of these go hand in hand with the orthotropic premise, sleeping position is part of posture even.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
All of these go hand in hand with the orthotropic premise, sleeping position is part of posture even.
everything goes hand in hand

genes have major influence in production and hormones influence epi genetics

same with nutrition and posture

I have seen too many wide palate, naturally straight teeth people look subhuman, and many narrow palate Chads. There are simply too many outliers and exceptions.
Mewing = Cope
Palate width and all other facial features are highly correlated. Exceptions are not the rule.

Just lol at this strawmanning.

All in all it just sounds like a massive cope.
I rember how up until a few months ago you were obsessed with palate expansion, but now that you've given up on it you cope by lying to yourself about how it wouldn't have been effective anyway.

Lol @ this transparency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Palate width and all other facial features are highly correlated. Exceptions are not the rule.

Just lol at this strawmanning.

All in all it just sounds like a massive cope.
I rember how up until a few months ago you were obsessed with palate expansion, but now that you've given up on it you cope by lying to yourself about how it wouldn't have been effective anyway.

Lol @ this transparency
I was never a palateexpansioncel tbh
You have me confused with some other cel

I was never a palateexpansioncel tbh
You have me confused with some other cel
Is there someone with a similar name?

I remember that you (or the one I confused you with) had Jonny Depp in black/grey clothes and possibly even a hat as his avi.

Last edited:
Prenatal t = everything

how should i be sleeping? i've slept on my side all my lfie

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Also there seems to be an odd focus on "jaw" in your thread. In almost all of your threads in fact.

First of all, orthotropics is not only about the jaw, it's about the entire skeletal structure in the skull making room for airway, tongue, and teeth. Those are the primary principles.
Mastication comes second.

Maxilla, proportions, symmetry- completely disregarded in your thread.

Mewing only creates upswing of the mandible, but it doesn't make it bigger, how could it possibly?

If you are only looking for "jaw size" then no shit there are many other factors that deterrmine it. Growth hormone, chewing, T, you name it.

You are bashing on the wrong thing if jaw size is your priority in looksmaxing, don't waste your time and quit being an ignorant idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2581