Here's a looksmax stop watching TV unless, old school stuff where woman were real and men were real men, and lay of the games and youtube

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Gotta remember all the people that make games are autistic as fuck, stop playing them don't care if you like sport games it's a game it ain't real you fat shit, and anyway all games are scripted programming, and all the youtubers you gotta remember they're social rejects, the sidemen Faze node they're all nerds who like to play games they're virgins in my mind, and they will forever be that, don't care about status they're fucking neeks! man up lads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, Dog face, Deleted member 6497 and 7 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, Chadeep and Jimsonbobson505

Read books
Im hoping theyll reset my dopamine receptors

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AussieCurry, Chadeep and Jimsonbobson505
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 2205, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Read books
Im hoping theyll reset my dopamine receptors
Same as soon as I looksmax I'm getting a quick cash grab how can cunts like these fucking make me anti social duh fuck
Autists >>> Neurotypicals

Autism won't stop you getting laid, it's your looks bro.
No I'm definitely a chad but I've been sedated by games and youtube but now I know what to do give it time everyone has autism but games make it worse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200603_132633_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603_132633_com.android.chrome.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20200603_132809_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603_132809_com.android.chrome.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Basedprincess
no shut up

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Chadeep and goat2x
i dont, keep coping. also arent u meant to be in jail
Nope and also shut up man you're from the UK we ain't known for being sassy so shut up if this is actually you though overrrrr

Nope and also shut up man you're from the UK we ain't known for being sassy so shut up if this is actually you though overrrrr
shut the fuck up retard, ur basically a uk redneck jfl. and no thats not me, you literally took that picture from a famous meme

suck my cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Deleted member 1680 and Chadeep
How Many Guys Did You Beat Up Till Now

shut the fuck up retard, ur basically a uk redneck jfl. and no thats not me, you literally took that picture from a famous meme

suck my cock

Yea I know its called humour you spas I'm not the equivalent to a redneck you Somalian peanut head looking ass

dumb and not based how's that a looksmax you degenerate piece of trash get the fuck off this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
dumb and not based how's that a looksmax you degenerate piece of trash get the fuck off this site.
Less connection with a bunch of anti social people it's a looksmax

Okay dude
All gaming was where bunch people chat shit between everyone that's not a man trait I chat shit on here cause its fun and everyone does it

All gaming was where bunch people chat shit between everyone that's not a man trait I chat shit on here cause its fun and everyone does it
It's called chit chat you low iq ape. You should watch some youtube videos to learn english mate

It's called chit chat you low iq ape. You should watch some youtube videos to learn english mate
And mentioning youtube I mean you're just asking for it aren't you

Gotta remember all the people that make games are autistic as fuck, stop playing them don't care if you like sport games it's a game it ain't real you fat shit, and anyway all games are scripted programming, and all the youtubers you gotta remember they're social rejects, the sidemen Faze node they're all nerds who like to play games they're virgins in my mind, and they will forever be that, don't care about status they're fucking neeks! man up lads.
men went from warriors to niggas who browse reddit and beat it to hentai

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
  • Love it
Reactions: AussieCurry
men went from warriors to niggas who browse reddit and beat it to he
Disgusting shit honestly
Marlon Brando is pretty high t. girls fawn over how robust and masculine he was on youtube comment sections we should aspire to be like him tbh. minus the crippling binge eating and gluttony

Last edited:
Marlon Brando is pretty high t. girls fawn over how robust and masculine he was on youtube comment sections we should aspire to be like him tbh. minus the crippling binge eating and gluttony
Aspier to be yourself just got have a man mentality