Here's my theory on why women have higher standards for looks than men.....

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
... other than hypergamy...

It came to me. To be perceived as good looking as a woman all you really require is a good eye-area. Now I'm not saying her overall bone-structure is mostly irrelevant, but really if we think about it, as long as it isn't absolutely terrible, then it really only comes down to her skin and colouring.

Healthy glowing skin with good-eyes and you're instantly a winner in the looks department as a woman. Of course a feminine bone-structure is gonna make them even better looking, but it isn't absolutely vital. As we know good skin and good colouring can easily be achieved through all forms; youth, skincare, makeup. The only downside for them as we are all too aware of is once they are into their late 30s and begin having weakened muscle tissue in their face it causes their skin begins to sag, so their looks go. (Unless they have the bone-structure)

This is why we always hear the terms; "women age like milk" and "men age like fine wine". On-top of this we as men have it easier producing collagen and well into our 50s. Women lose their ability for collagen production without excessive red light therapy and microneedling after their late 30s. And you'll find this is the real reason pretty boys don't age well, as they're relying on their skin to compliment their pretty-eyes. Leonardo DiCaprio.

Discuss....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 9779, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
bro that would be so cool if i asked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6723, JustBeCurry and 2 others
When this post is deleted by @knajjd for homosexuality :

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, JustBeCurry, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Nah it’s because girls have lots of options. If you have 20 guys after you of course you’re gonna pick the best looking one.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Guys are horny and simp after everything

Nah it’s because girls have lots of options. If you have 20 guys after you of course you’re gonna pick the best looking one.

Obviously technology and dating apps play a role, but women had higher standards for men in-terms of looks and shit even before technology took over the world.

I am a 28 year old millennial and can vouch for this.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Dozens of semen compete for one egg