Here's why the Brachycephalic skull is the most subhuman skull shape

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
There's 3 skull shapes in the human anatomy:

3 Figure2 1

In order: Brachycephalic, Mesocephalic, Dolichocephalic.

The Brachycephalic skull:

It's a skull shape mostly found in Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia with Asia being the most common in.

1024px PSM V50 D602 World cephalic index map

It's known for it's short skull shape with wide zygos and relatively short chin:

Why it's the most subhuman skull shape:

compared to other face shapes the Brachycephalec falls behind in a lots of aspects:

1- It looks primitive: neanderthals had this face shape

2- Shit ES ratio.

3- Gay alien skull from profile.

4- You'll look like a child:
childern are known for underdeveloped "cute" faces because they are short and wide.

5- It looks extremely feminine and unmasculine: most "cute" females have short and wide faces.

6- Looks very IQ and low class/peasant:
if you compare it with mesocephalic faces and dolicocephalic faces it looks very dumb and low iq.

mesocephalic/dolicocephalic faces: very high class and high IQ looking.

brachycephalic faces: very primitive low iq and low class peasant looking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INB4 bbbbbut muh high FWHR muh high T DOM warrior skull muh muh compact midface

JFL if you think that looking like an underdeveloped child is better than having a tall demorphic skull

BBBBBUT Jordan Barret and Leonardo Dicarprioooooo

your skull shape won't matter when you have a +7 PSL face and even then both of them look better with a mesocehpalic face

******************************************************************************************************************************
AND
BY THIS POST I REST MY CASE THAT THE BRACHYCEPHALIC SKULL IS THE MOST SUBHUMAN SKULL TO EXIST.

TFW when i'll live the rest of my life as a low iq gay alien primitive neanderthal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 3-Figure2-1.png
    3-Figure2-1.png
    396.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 1596803707596.png
    1596803707596.png
    711.6 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NordicLeonhard, blackckatt, subhuman incel and 41 others

View attachment 571983

It's a skull shape mostly found in Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia with Asia being the most common in.

View attachment 571999.

It's known for it's short skull shape with wide zygos and relatively short chin:

View attachment 572007
View attachment 572014
View attachment 572095

compared to other face shapes the Brachycephalec falls behind in a lots of aspects:

View attachment 572028

2- Shit ES ratio.

View attachment 572114

childern are known for underdeveloped "cute" faces because they are short and wide.
View attachment 572035
View attachment 572038

5- It looks extremely feminine and unmasculine: most "cute" females have short and wide faces.
View attachment 572039
View attachment 572043
View attachment 572082

if you compare it with mesocephalic faces and dolicocephalic faces it looks very dumb and low iq.

View attachment 572072
View attachment 572077

View attachment 572080
View attachment 572085

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JFL if you think that looking like an underdeveloped child is better than having a tall demorphic skull

your skull shape won't matter when you have a +7 PSL face and even then both of them look better with a mesocehpalic face

View attachment 572091
View attachment 572094

******************************************************************************************************************************
AND
BY THIS POST I REST MY CASE THAT THE BRACHYCEPHALIC SKULL IS THE MOST SUBHUMAN SKULL TO EXIST.

TFW when i'll live the rest of my life as a low iq gay alien primitive neanderthal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

High iq post that isn't talked about tbh. I have the short face and it does give you that peasant village face imo.

It also gives you a round baby face.

Before and after bimax.

Left is some Mexican boy coming to mow your lawn for a few pesos.

Right is a guy in the American Royal Navy.

Dr Joel Defrancq 1457273981020278600 6259 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, subhuman incel, Slob and 20 others
Just lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 250722, Austrian Oak and 4 others
lifefuel for horsecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, cutecel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
Brachycephalic mincraft pheno mogs

Mariuz
Mariuz2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, CommanderCope, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadelite
guys i mog
5spyhn9qf1i21

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, thecel, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
jfl @ this retard post
youre mixing up forehead width and facial structure
Having a long face or square jaw doesnt mean you have a different skull type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, IhateDentists, Magnum Opus and 5 others
thanks bro i was roping anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Mogs my boneless skull
I literally only have skin, 0 bones
over

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
dolicho is the most subhuman imo
Aloooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, subhuman incel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
I’m mesophealic

I mog

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron
Good thread op

SHIT THREAD OP OBVIOUSLY DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “BRACHYCEPHALY“ A DISEASE AND BRACHYCEPHALIC SKULL

BRACGYCPHALIC SKULLS HAVE A FLAT OCCIPUT. PEOPLE WITH BRACHYCEPHALY HAVE A OCCIPUT LIKE THIS 0A694587 97F9 4314 8AFF A14F20744C84

BTW ITS ONLY ABOUT MAXILLARY PROTRUSION NOT SKULLSHAPE. A FORWARD GROWN BRACHY>A RECESSED MESO OR DOLICHO. A FORWARD GROWN DOLICHO>A RECESSED MESO OR BRACHY.

BTW CAVILL LEO BARRETT AND A LOT OF TIKTOK TWINKS ARE BRACHYCEPHALIC.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, subhuman incel, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
You're an absolute fucking idiot, confused skull size and upper/lower face ratio with brachycephaly and the gay alien skulls are actually more dolichocephaly than anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Slob, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
I'm brachycephalic with compact midface indeed

View attachment 571983

View attachment 571999.

View attachment 572007
View attachment 572014
View attachment 572095

View attachment 572028

2- Shit ES ratio.

View attachment 572114

View attachment 572035
View attachment 572038

View attachment 572039
View attachment 572043
View attachment 572082

View attachment 572072
View attachment 572077

View attachment 572080
View attachment 572085

View attachment 572091
View attachment 572094

AND

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
this is so true. everyone here loves to rip on long faces but a short and wide face is the LEAST attractive face no doubt. I have this problem. Do you think zygo reduction, CW rotation and vertical genio can solve it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 685
this is so true. everyone here loves to rip on long faces but a short and wide face is the LEAST attractive face no doubt. I have this problem. Do you think zygo reduction, CW rotation and vertical genio can solve it?
You're wide faced. When you see a narrow faced male, you feel disgust and discomfort inside of your head. You hate my sort, you want me dead, you think I'm a pussy, you always stare at me.

Wide head privilege is real, and I'll keep on exposing it till the day I die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Lolcel, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others

Just by looking at this picture you can already tell that the one in the middle is the ideal and the one on the sides look like shit

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
SHIT THREAD OP OBVIOUSLY DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN “BRACHYCEPHALY“ A DISEASE AND BRACHYCEPHALIC SKULL

BRACGYCPHALIC SKULLS HAVE A FLAT OCCIPUT. PEOPLE WITH BRACHYCEPHALY HAVE A OCCIPUT LIKE THISView attachment 572895

BTW ITS ONLY ABOUT MAXILLARY PROTRUSION NOT SKULLSHAPE. A FORWARD GROWN BRACHY>A RECESSED MESO OR DOLICHO. A FORWARD GROWN DOLICHO>A RECESSED MESO OR BRACHY.

BTW CAVILL LEO BARRETT AND A LOT OF TIKTOK TWINKS ARE BRACHYCEPHALIC.
?????? the occiput is the back of your head and not the parietal part of the skull where the portrosion happens at the top.
You're an absolute fucking idiot, confused skull size and upper/lower face ratio with brachycephaly and the gay alien skulls are actually more dolichocephaly than anything
brachycephalic is a skull shape nonetheless with or without the disease.

zygoma reduction will demolish your zygos and make you look like a boneless subhuman not to mention that the results aren't that drastic, the best you can do is vertical genioplasty with short hair on the side and style your hair high.

• So Sad
Reactions: joseph
?????? the occiput is the back of your head and not the parietal part of the skull where the portrosion happens at the top.

brachycephalic is a skull shape nonetheless with or without the disease.

zygoma reduction will demolish your zygos and make you look like a boneless subhuman not to mention that the results aren't that drastic, the best you can do is vertical genioplasty with short hair on the side and style your hair high.
Without the disease? What do you even mean?

brachycephalic (a skull shape) and brachycephaly (a disease where the parietal part of the skull protrudes at the top).

some people have brachycephalic skull without brachycephaly although it's pretty uncommon.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Mesocephalic mogs all and if you disagree you're coping.

brachycephalic (a skull shape) and brachycephaly (a disease where the parietal part of the skull protrudes at the top).

some people have brachycephalic skull without brachycephaly although it's pretty uncommon.
Never seen a brachycephalic guy with brachycephaly lol

IMO SKULLSHAPE DOESNT MATTER. ITS ONLY ABOUT HOW FORWARD THE MAXILLA IS! A FORWARD GROWN BRACHY> A RECESSED Meso

A FORWARD GROWN MESO>A RECESSED BRCAHY.

DOLICHOS ARE A RESULT OF DOWNWARD GROWTH MOSTLY. BUT IN SOME CASES A DOLICHO SKULL IS CAUSED BY TOO MUCH HGH LIKE gandy OR OTHER TALL MODELS.

OBVIOUSLY PRIME LEO>SOME AVERAGE MESO

LOL AT THIS SKULLSHAPE COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Confusednigger, Deleted member 1973 and JizzFarmer
Never seen a brachycephalic guy with brachycephaly lol

i do.

IMO SKULLSHAPE DOESNT MATTER. ITS ONLY ABOUT HOW FORWARD THE MAXILLA IS! A FORWARD GROWN BRACHY> A RECESSED Meso

DOLICHOS ARE A RESULT OF DOWNWARD GROWTH MOSTLY. BUT IN SOME CASES A DOLICHO SKULL IS CAUSED BY TOO MUCH HGH LIKE gandy OR OTHER TALL MODELS.

just be leonardo dicaprio to compensate for your subhuman skull bro.

also forward growth is a meme jfl chico is a PSL god and has extremely average maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
i do.

just be leonardo dicaprio to compensate for your subhuman skull bro.

also forward growth is a meme jfl chico is a PSL god and has extremely average maxilla.
First of all chico got a pretty ccw rotated maxilla. Its about rotation and FORWARD advanchement. Chico got a 1th percentile perfect rotation and actually slightly above average protrusion.

Second of all CAVILL is brachycephalic with medicore features like normal eye area thin lips yet he gets SAVED hard by his forward grown maxilla.

CAVILLS MAXILLA DOESNT HAVE THE IDEAL ROTATION THO WHICH LETS HIM HAVE A MEDICORE EYE AREA.

LEO HAS A GOOD ROTATION AND PERFECT FORWARD GROWTH WHICH RESULTS IN PERFECT FEATURES LIKE NOSE AND EYE AREA.

First of all chico got a pretty ccw rotated maxilla. Its about rotation and FORWARD advanchement. Chico got a 1th percentile perfect rotation and actually slightly above average protrusion.

Second of all CAVILL is brachycephalic with medicore features like normal eye area thin lips yet he gets SAVED hard by his forward grown maxilla.

CAVILLS MAXILLA DOESNT HAVE THE IDEAL ROTATION THO WHICH LETS HIM HAVE A MEDICORE EYE AREA.

LEO HAS A GOOD ROTATION AND PERFECT FORWARD GROWTH WHICH RESULTS IN PERFECT FEATURES LIKE NOSE AND EYE AREA.
you call this "above average protrusion"?
IMG 3807

jfl he's literally mms away from having an asian tier maxilla.

cavill is saved hard by his god like lower third and not maxilla.

and eye shape is determined by eye orbitals and fat pads not the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Meso is ideal, also the one that looks most "normal". Brachy is fine if you have a thick neck, big jaw, good forward growth and overall square features. Over if you have round features but it's not like other skull shapes could make up for an excessive amount of round features.

Also compact midface =/= brachy. Brachy is known for having a flat rear / occiput. Most brachy examples you posted here don't really have a flat occiput.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9344 and Copemaxxing
As a doli I would say doli is high risk high reward

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
you call this "above average protrusion"?
View attachment 573046
jfl he's literally mms away from having an asian tier maxilla.

cavill is saved hard by his god like lower third and not maxilla.

and eye shape is determined by eye orbitals and fat pads not the maxilla.
cavills lower third is literally short. Its just defined which wouldNt be able without his maxilla. Also lmao ofc his maxilla haloes his other shitty features Hard.

Last edited:

You don't know anything about cranial base angles so you can't talk about this. Dolichocephalic skull patterns are associated with lower third recession, downward growth and overbites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, Chintuck22 and Copemaxxing

Dude they're the same but the latter is an extreme case of brachycephaly where all the pressure got sent to the top. It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Give up

High iq post that isn't talked about tbh. I have the short face and it does give you that peasant village face imo.

It also gives you a round baby face.

Before and after bimax.

Left is some Mexican boy coming to mow your lawn for a few pesos.

Right is a guy in the American Royal Navy.

View attachment 572457

short face on men I would say is the worst trait you can have. I’ve never seen a short face man with a good looking girl, ever.

whereas men with ‘normal’ i.e meso or long face phenotypes do well with girls even if they have average features and can usually get hot girls without much problem

having this condition has been a life-long trial for me and is the sole reason I ended up posting here

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
You don't know anything about cranial base angles so you can't talk about this. Dolichocephalic skull patterns are associated with lower third recession, downward growth and overbites
3C8FDE24 961C 4FD9 BF25 75BD9994BB0F

It can look very good
TddZ

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Yeah you have literally no idea wtf you're saying and never read a single study. Dolichocephalic skull patterns are more associated with downward growth maxillas
Yes you retard THATS WHAT I JUST WROTE 0C8CDD12 CB12 4F48 A275 446213433C10

did you even read? JFL.

Yes you retard THATS WHAT I JUST WROTEView attachment 573891

did you even read? JFL.
No I read that and you're retarded. Downward growth is often the result of dolichocephaly since it affects the craniofacial growth directions, not the other way around

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
No I read that and you're retarded. Downward growth is often the result of dolichocephaly since it affects the craniofacial growth directions, not the other way around
LMAO THAT WOULD MEAN THAT MIKE MEW AND POSTURE AND BREASTFEEDING IS COPE BRUH. „SON YOU WERE JUST BORN AS A DOLICHOFACED GUY,ITS JUST GENETIC,DONT BLAME ME FOR NOT BREEDTFEEDING YOU“

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
LMAO THAT WOULD MEAN THAT MIKE MEW AND POSTURE AND BREASTFEEDING IS COPE BRUH. „SON YOU WERE JUST BORN AS A DOLICHOFACED GUY,ITS JUST GENETIC,DONT BLAME ME FOR NOT BREEDTFEEDING YOU“
No I said often meaning there's a correlation. It just means that some people may have better facial patterns to achieve forward growth and facial height

short face on men I would say is the worst trait you can have. I’ve never seen a short face man with a good looking girl, ever.

whereas men with ‘normal’ i.e meso or long face phenotypes do well with girls even if they have average features and can usually get hot girls without much problem

having this condition has been a life-long trial for me and is the sole reason I ended up posting here

Tbh, I feel it just shows a lack of proper development and signals shit genes, it's almost a functional version of someone with crouzons syndrome.

Hence small jaws , accompanied with a bad eye area.

Tbh, I feel it just shows a lack of proper development and signals shit genes, it's almost a functional version of someone with crouzons syndrome.

Hence small jaws , accompanied with a bad eye area.

It’s nothing like crouzon, don’t be fucking ridiculous

It’s nothing like crouzon, don’t be fucking ridiculous

I am drawing parallels. It's anecdotal evidence

Can you see the smaller jaws? The wider orbitals? The rounder top half of the head.

Crouzones patients skull is closer to a brachycephalic skull than a normal skull.

Usually when I see a brachycephalic skull it is accompanied with things like bug eyes , weak infraorbital support, deviated septum , small jaws. Etc.

Hence the low class village look.

That's why I see it as a sub optimal skull shape.

Getimage

26f02

Attachments

• 1596976127889.png
    1596976127889.png
    331 KB · Views: 25
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel