Hey guys, mentalcel here

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned

I know that im very good looking and many girls have gave me IOI's guys and if you deny this your autistic.
But im not low inhib enough to get girls so please can you help me become low inhib so i can get girls guys and become a slayer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Fridge temperature iq

D58DF13F 86EC 4FCB 82D0 24347323F622

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
LOL @ me being the inspiration behind several of your threads
woooow the power i hold :feelsahh:

• JFL
LOL @ me being the inspiration behind several of your threads
woooow the power i hold :feelsahh:
you werent the inspiration
you reminded me however of the stupidity behind the idea of mentalceldom ill give you that

you werent the inspiration
you reminded me however of the stupidity behind the idea of mentalceldom ill give you that
LMAOO cope.
i didnt know i was that influential tho. oh wow. im almost blushing norwoodreaper ❤

LMAOO cope.
i didnt know i was that influential tho. oh wow. im almost blushing norwoodreaper ❤
congratz on saying enough blue pilled cope to inspire threads , well done mate

I'll break it down for your subhuman IQ boyo:

-Bellow 4.5 psl = No such thing as mentalcel, looks are the issue. Personality won't save you.
-Between 4.5psl- 6psl = True mentalcel range. NT matters most here as looks are passable for most women, however you will be invisible if you don't approach.
-6psl+ = No need to be NT

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

-Bellow 4.5 psl = No such thing as mentalcel, looks are the issue. Personality won't save you.
-Between 4.5psl- 6psl = True mentalcel range. NT matters most here as looks are passable for most women, however you will be invisible if you don't approach.
cope
4.5 - 6 psl looks wont pass for most women
most women want 8+ men

ive also never seen a 4.5-6 psl man in a ltr that wasnt cucked and ive never seen a "mentalcel" in my life

cope
4.5 - 6 psl looks wont pass for most women
most women want 8+ men

ive also never seen a 4.5-6 psl man in a ltr that wasnt cucked and ive never seen a "mentalcel" in my life
are you fucking retarded. What is ur psl

High IQ

However, I would say looks are the issue below 4 PSL, because that's average. Being NT and low inhib will get you some dates.

How do you actually look like OP?

are you fucking retarded. What is ur psl
not saying sorry
High IQ

However, I would say looks are the issue below 4 PSL, because that's average. Being NT and low inhib will get you some dates.

How do you actually look like OP?
hideous
im also a skinny fat manlet

Goblin is a roastey jfl

• WTF
You are speaking from experience that you are incel due to your looks? How is this relevant to being a mentalcel
i mean from what ive seen mentalcel is a term used by below average men in denial to blame personality instead of addressing the fact that their looks are the reason they have never had sex.

• +1
well done mate :)
may.. m-m-mmaybe . oh sorry...
maybe when my hairline grows back... uhm... i c-c-could take u out on a date? no homo tho bc
im still closeted. but yeah thnx for inspiring me :love:
hmmm

• Woah
i mean from what ive seen mentalcel is a term used by below average men in denial to blame personality instead of addressing the fact that their looks are the reason they have never had sex.
Im sure there are people who identify as mentalcel to cope. Most bellow average men have some sort of mental problem.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Im sure there are people who identify as mentalcel to cope. Most bellow average men have some sort of mental problem.
true tbh
im just raging and projecting tonight because shit experience today

• +1
Compact midface
Good FWHR
Wide palate
Yep, you’re a chad bro you’re good to go.
Mirin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 1464