Hey, I got an Idea guys! GTFIH!!!!!

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
A friend told me that there are cosmetic surgery crowdfunding sites, do you think this is too good to be true or is it legitimate? @cocainecowboy @streege @Bewusst @Gudru @LordNorwood & @everybody

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
A very good idea, please give me 500k € so i can loose my fat.
thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
why would someone give someone money for no personal gain

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3202 and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
I've heard of hairloss communities doing group buys but I've never heard of this. I'm not sure what to think.
why would someone give someone money for no personal gain
Same reason anyone pays it forward - in the hopes that it will come back around to you when you need it. Crowdfunding is actually extremely based and a great example of strong communal life. You throw some money in the pot when Timmy needs to get financially raped by the healthcare system in order to not die of cancer and then when you need to get a lefort 3 you hope Timmy puts a few bucks in the pot for you.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2846
I've heard of hairloss communities doing group buys but I've never heard of this. I'm not sure what to think.

Same reason anyone pays it forward - in the hopes that it will come back around to you when you need it. Crowdfunding is actually extremely based and a great example of strong communal life. You throw some money in the pot when Timmy needs to get financially raped by the healthcare system in order to not die of cancer and then when you need to get a lefort 3 you hope Timmy puts a few bucks in the pot for you.
I'm really hoping this is true tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Same it would be pretty fucking awesome if it is
If it is true I can't do anything right now because no bank account. :/
Oh wait. . . . .
Don't think you get to pick your surgeon though, so flaw detected lol. Edit: I THINK!

Last edited:
  • Love it
@LordNorwood is it legitimate?

@LordNorwood is it legitimate?
Honestly bro I don't know more than you do
it seems like it is though as most of these surgeries are actually medical and not cosmetic

Crowdfunding usually crumbles with big purchases. It’s better for unreleased albums and such that go for a few thousand. Things that keep people in the community after their goal is accomplished.

Most people in surgery communities will put as little money into the pot as they can and once surgery rolls around, they’ll ditch those toxic communities completely and move in with their lives as there’s nothing else to stick around for.

As for a rare video game purchase or something similar, the person will stick around because they still indulge in video games same with music.

• So Sad
it seems like it is though as most of these surgeries are actually medical and not cosmetic
I just thought of something sick. How about we all get someone to morph our faces into extremely deformed versions of ourselves then post the pictures on the site. Like a completely receded chin that melts into your neck and claim that you have severe sleep apnea and that you are going to die very soon if you do not get the money for surgery lol.
Wait, if the surgeons are picked by the people and you fraud yourself with morphs, then you'll be exposed once you got to the surgeon. . . :(
You know, I wish it were easier to get the cosmetic surgeries, like 2k per surgery. If I get accepted as a plastic surgeon I will try to reduce the cost of surgery as much as I can.

Last edited:
  • JFL
What about bulk purchasing jaw implants from Eppley and negotiating a discount together

I’m in

• +1
What about bulk purchasing jaw implants from Eppley and negotiating a discount together

I’m in
That actually sounds great!

Sounds great, can you link some sites?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst