Hey mods, I Probaby won't get unbanned this time but I'm okay with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disprect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't knw how you guys have the patience foe this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use this forum in the first place. it was nice to have somewhere I can vent with people I can relate to. unfortunately there are some defective personalities on this forum that make posting here in peace impossible. but it was nice while it lasted. I have nothing but respect for Knajid and sergeant, you guys have to deal with all the shit that go's on here, put up with all the disrespect and abuse that comes your way, deal with all the drama, I don't know how you guys have the patience for this shit but thanks to you two us cels have somewhere we can have a voice, and I thank you for that. take Care Brettboy, you are the best poster on this site, you have a lot of heart, your a genuinely good person and you deserve better in life. alright guys, thanks again. have a nice day

Last edited:
Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
Seeing you took the time to type all that out and that your ban was for one specific incident with another user, I'll let you stay with two conditions: One, you keep your previous warnings, meaning you are at 90% right now. Second, no PM rights. Maybe in the future you'll have them back, not for a couple months at least.
The warnings will expire in time, don't blow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)