Hey PSL squad I need help

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So I'm busy trying to workout what the max possible ascent you can get and I want to know are there any softmax things that significantly increase psl? Like caffeine shampoo and minoxidil for thicker hair. Rapid lash and min for eyebrows. Hair dying. Skin care. Etc? Or is significant points only gained from surgery?

significant points only gained from surgery
All looksmaxxes are good as it is gradually improving yourself, but unless its removing acne or gymcelling + getting lean, most soft looksmaxxes will only increase your PSL rating a little. Surgery provides the most amount of change, but you have to be careful as there are so many different surgeries you can do, which all target different aspects of the face.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and Lev Peshkov
All looksmaxxes are good as it is gradually improving yourself, but unless its removing acne or gymcelling + getting lean, most soft looksmaxxes will only increase your PSL rating a little. Surgery provides the most amount of change, but you have to be careful as there are so many different surgeries you can do, which all target different aspects of the face.
Good, so softmax isn't statistically significant?

Good, so softmax isn't statistically significant?
It's worth it as they all add up (for example Orb softmaxxed and became GL but he had a 99th percentile eye area halo), but on its own something like thicker eyebrows wont make a big PSL difference (unless you had no eyebrows or something).

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It's worth it as they all add up (for example Orb softmaxxed and became GL but he had a 99th percentile eye area halo), but on its own something like thicker eyebrows wont make a big PSL difference (unless you had no eyebrows or something).
I see so softmaxxing works but you have to have a loojsmaxxed face? And also about gym celling. Any psl gain or purely sex appeal maxed?

I see so softmaxxing works but you have to have a loojsmaxxed face? And also about gym celling. Any psl gain or purely sex appeal maxed?
Softmaxxing is part of looksmaxxing but you can only really go as far as your facial bone / growth (so stBlackops2cel would look better with nicer skin e.t.c., but his bones will hold him back).

Gymcelling is for sex appeal as PSL is for face (although some people include height and frame as they are genetic body features).

every improvement is an improvement , be the best in everyway

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie, Furious Dingleberry and WillVisitGandy