Hgh accelerates craniofacial growth and lengthens ramus (Under 21cels gtfih)

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

3’11 and balding

" Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile."

The oldest kid was just under 17 years old. Growth of the mandible continues until 25, GHmaxxing may be able to squeeze out a bit of extra ramus length and forward growth for some of us.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7173, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
The key word “accelerates” and then stops at ur genetic potential.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, Solidcoin, Deleted member 1751 and 9 others
Facial bones do not have growth plates, they continue to develop until your sky-high teenage GH levels drop off. Exogenous GH will take you past your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bigfatpersonboy, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Facial bones do not have growth plates, they continue to develop until your sky-high teenage GH levels drop off. Exogenous GH will take you past your genetic potential.
not how it works at all buddy

" Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile."

The oldest kid was just under 17 years old. Growth of the mandible continues until 25, GHmaxxing may be able to squeeze out a bit of extra ramus length and forward growth for some of us.
this is even more autistic than guys who think tren will give them some hyper masculine jaw lolll. Hgh is for skin, fat loss and muscle growth, too take it for "muh 0.000032mm ramus length increase past puberty" is beyond moronic

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
But surely you'll still get Chad bine structure. You'll have the same fully developed face as your ancestors and if Sinn that blackpilled God is still alive to perform a modified lefort 3 on you you're all a winner
this is even more autistic than guys who think tren will give them some hyper masculine jaw lolll. Hgh is for skin, fat loss and muscle growth, too take it for "muh 0.000032mm ramus length increase past puberty" is beyond moronic
I hope it doesn't affect myself cuz as of now I can get leforts with this recessed jaw but itbwerise I wouldn't be able to

Enlighten me
Senescence is a term for the structural and functional changes over time in the growth plate, such as a gradual decline in the overall growth plate height, proliferative zone height, hypertrophic zone height, size of hypertrophic chondrocytes and column density"<-senescence is what we try to prevent not fusion no point taking aromatase inhibitors if epiphyseal fusion happens your plates are senescent.

We fix the structural changes by taking meclizine, BMP formula and ecdysterone which together will raise cGMP levels increasing the size of all layers of the growth plate, as for the senescent changes in the cellular level we do that by reversing that senescence with high amounts of methionine and folate, all will affect telomerase activity as telomerase activity helps DNA methylation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and draco
Senescence is a term for the structural and functional changes over time in the growth plate, such as a gradual decline in the overall growth plate height, proliferative zone height, hypertrophic zone height, size of hypertrophic chondrocytes and column density"<-senescence is what we try to prevent not fusion no point taking aromatase inhibitors if epiphyseal fusion happens your plates are senescent.

We fix the structural changes by taking meclizine, BMP formula and ecdysterone which together will raise cGMP levels increasing the size of all layers of the growth plate, as for the senescent changes in the cellular level we do that by reversing that senescence with high amounts of methionine and folate, all will affect telomerase activity as telomerase activity helps DNA methylation
why are we adding ecdysterone to the stack, what does it do

Wait so this can help with a shit gonial angle?

why are we adding ecdysterone to the stack, what does it do
for elongating all layers of the growth plate by icariin pathway (nitric oxide pathway), it will work in conjunction with the meclizine and BMP formula plus it also stimulates pi3k pathway which is a bonus

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hopeful333, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
why is there always debate about hgh, should i get it yes or no and where

for elongating all layers of the growth plate by icariin pathway (nitric oxide pathway), it will work in conjunction with the meclizine and BMP formula plus it also stimulates pi3k pathway which is a bonus
yeah I'm not really active here or anything but I'd be happy if I was tagged and credited for this one