HGH enlightenment thread

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Will hgh make someone in puberty taller ? What is the best way to go about this and what compounds. How has got taller srs. explain or link old thread

Will hgh make someone in puberty taller ? What is the best way to go about this and what compounds. How has got taller srs. explain or link old thread
there was a thread by @Bronze8 of him taking hgh and his experience.

@Nosecel9000 is injecting as we speak lol. you can pm him.

I'm looking into taking it myself. Just be careful. Don't expect to get 6 in. out of it. You can get 2-4 in. if your lucky. gl

I'm seventeen, my growth plates are still wide open, (done an x-ray) I have a pituitary dwarfism, i'm relatively attractive but I look 12. I'll start taking pharmaceutical grade somatropin next week, 5-6 IU a day. I'm 5'8, my dad and brother are both 6'3, without exogenous GH I wouldn't of breached 5'9 before my plates fused.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and middayshowers
I'm seventeen, my growth plates are still wide open, (done an x-ray) I have a pituitary dwarfism, i'm relatively attractive but I look 12. I'll start taking pharmaceutical grade somatropin next week, 5-6 IU a day. I'm 5'8, my dad and brother are both 6'3, without exogenous GH I wouldn't of breached 5'9 before my plates fused.
how much is that somatropin brah ill pay you lol. nah but fr good luck man theres like a 99% chance you'll grow . your plates aren't fusing any time soon because as you said you look like you're 12 so puberty is still going thus the plates are open . also don't fap anymore like srs. fapping raises estrogen which actually fuses the bones . is your insurance covering the hgh tho? good luck bro .

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
how much is that somatropin brah ill pay you lol. nah but fr good luck man theres like a 99% chance you'll grow . your plates aren't fusing any time soon because as you said you look like you're 12 so puberty is still going thus the plates are open . also don't fap anymore like srs. fapping raises estrogen which actually fuses the bones . is your insurance covering the hgh tho? good luck bro .
yeah private family health fund will cover the costs, which is extremely fortunate.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
HGH won’t do shit if you don’t have a deficiency

HGH won’t do shit if you don’t have a deficiency
Deficiency of what? Protein, calcium? Believe me im drinking 2 L per day milk while injecting

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Forget about HGH. Here is what you do:

• Drink plenty of milk every day. Studies have shown that children who drink cow's milk during puberty generally grow taller than those who drink plant substitutes like soy milk.
• Go to bed early and sleep at least 8 hrs per night. 9-10 might be better.
• Eat foods high in vitamin K2 every day or supplement with it if not practical for you.
• Get plenty of Vitamin D3, preferably from sunlight. If you don't live anywhere near the equator, supplementation may be neccessary.
• Get and maintain a low bodyfat percentage but never starve yourself, you need plenty of nutrients to grow. Just listen to your body. Eat when hungry, stop when full.
• Don't take anabolic steroids during puberty and try to avoid corticosteroids like prednisone because these can stunt your growth via premature fusion of growth plates.
• Have regular physical activity, preferably the type(s) you enjoy to stay motivated. If you like basketball, join a team for example.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Just read you have a medical condition. If your doctor recommends HGH substitution then of course listen to him if it feels right to you. But I wouldn't take or buy hormones on my own if I were you. HGH carries a high risk of potential serious and long-term side effects if not used properly. Some of them are type 2 diabetes, enlargement of the heart and other organs and accelerated growth of existing tumors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Renaissance.Chad, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 5 others
Forget about HGH. Here is what you do:

• Drink plenty of milk every day. Studies have shown that children who drink cow's milk during puberty generally grow taller than those who drink plant substitutes like soy milk.
• Go to bed early and sleep at least 8 hrs per night. 9-10 might be better.
• Eat foods high in vitamin K2 every day or supplement with it if not practical for you.
• Get plenty of Vitamin D3, preferably from sunlight. If you don't live anywhere near the equator, supplementation may be neccessary.
• Get and maintain a low bodyfat percentage but never starve yourself, you need plenty of nutrients to grow. Just listen to your body. Eat when hungry, stop when full.
• Don't take anabolic steroids during puberty and try to avoid corticosteroids like prednisone because these can stunt your growth via premature fusion of growth plates.
• Have regular physical activity, preferably the type(s) you enjoy to stay motivated. If you like basketball, join a team for example.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Just read you have a medical condition. If your doctor recommends HGH substitution then of course listen to him if it feels right to you. But I wouldn't take or buy hormones on my own if I were you. HGH carries a high risk of potential serious and long-term side effects if not used properly. Some of them are type 2 diabetes, enlargement of the heart and other organs and accelerated growth of existing tumors.

Dude, this guy's probably 16 years old or older, if he doesn't have a late growth spurt that runs in his family, he'll never grow up with your techniques, what you're saying is probably valid for children and early teenagers, that's all.

At 16 years of age or older, you have to use the strong way to hope to grow up.

Dude, this guy's probably 16 years old or older, if he doesn't have a late growth spurt that runs in his family, he'll never grow up with your techniques, what you're saying is probably valid for children and early teenagers, that's all.

At 16 years of age or older, you have to use the strong way to hope to grow up.
I grew two inches after the age of 16 so that's not neccessarily true. The OP isn't exactly short for his age. Maybe he's just a little behind and a late bloomer and will catch up later. As confirmed by an x-ray, his growth plates are still wide open so ANYTHING is possible if adopting the right habits.

But then again, if he has been diagnosed with a condition which is causing stunted growth, then of course he should follow his doctor's advice if he recommends substituting HGH (if he wishes to do so). I didn't read the 'pituitary dwarfism' thing before posting, that's my mistake. But I believe he would still benefit from following my advise, HGH or not.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Framletgod
lol, people grow until age 18 - 19. If you stopped at 16 you had bad genes or environment

lol, people grow until age 18 - 19. If you stopped at 16 you had bad genes or environment
I stopped at about 14 maybe grew one inch since 14. But I'm 6'3''

yes, HGH can grow you taller until 20 years old.
also use aromatase inhibitors to slow down growth plate closure

Deficiency of what? Protein, calcium? Believe me im drinking 2 L per day milk while injecting
he means deficiency of HGH, also how many IU's a day are you using?

We should inject androgenic drugs for masculinization

yes, HGH can grow you taller until 20 years old.
also use aromatase inhibitors to slow down growth plate closure
Which AI do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Which AI do you recommend?
the cheapest is arimistane.
besides that I don't know the differences between other AIs
I recommend reading
Looksmax Archive -> Gym and Body -> Steroids -> AI and Serms

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Update my man

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )