• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 685
lifefuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Doesnt it make ur nose and ears bigger too

So thats why..... thanks dad

It’s determined in the womb that guy is ed

Happened to you too retard. I swear you're the dumbest 25 year old I've ever seen. Probably some wagecucking failure at life

• JFL
Reactions: Leamsefmare and Deleted member 2227
So every single jew has a big dick? I call bull.

My dick is 7 inches and have a small northern european type nose.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
DHT gel work for increasing?

So every single jew has a big dick? I call bull.

My dick is 7 inches and have a small northern european type nose.
Image result for neanderthals

Cope. Someone could live in my nose because of how huge it is lol

Its true, I have a big nose.

DHT gel work for increasing?

Yes but only before about 17/18 I've heard.

I took some at 18 for a week and my size temporarily increased from 6.4" to 7.7" plus way more girth it was ridiculous, the condoms I normally used didn't fit me anymore I felt like a sex god my prolactin levels were zero. At one point my frame, wrists and clavicles were aching unbearably from the androgenic growth especially when I threw hexarelin + cjc-1295 into the mix. I had an incredible attraction to Rihanna for some reason I thought she was the best looking girl in the world.

Before I made it into a cream I had it in the powdered form and would actually just snort it. One day I snorted a bunch before track practice and the JBs on the team just swarmed around me very obviously like <1.5 feet away trying to smell me that's how powerful the pheromones were. The coach is (was) this 26yo 5/10 Jamaican woman and used me as an example for block starts and kept putting her hands on me lol just not even trying to hide it. After track this JB came up to me in private and flirted with me except it was beyond flirting it was just basically her asking me if I fucked a lot hahaha.

Later that evening I snorted even more and I remember being on the bus and my inhibition went so low I forgot what consequences were. I remember thinking if someone had given me a gun I might've shot somebody just for the fun of it. I had my arms stretched out sitting in the back of the bus and this Russian guy and his girl came and sat next to me, I basically had my arms stretched out around them and didn't give a fuck, he asked me if I could respect his personal space and I told him I was gay in response. 4 days in and I competed in my city's track meet where I long jumped 6.87m which at the time for my age was #2 in the country (some 7ft tall Nigerian cucked me.)

After probably 5 days of taking it my estrogen levels crashed to the point where I felt miserable and I couldn't do mathematics, so this stuff is really only a once a month type of deal unless you're running it with a test base.

So in conclusion DHT will make you black, thank you for listening to my ted talk

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 7902, Cornnyy and 6 others

I took some at 18 for a week and my size temporarily increased from 6.4" to 7.7" plus way more girth it was ridiculous, the condoms I normally used didn't fit me anymore I felt like a sex god my prolactin levels were zero. At one point my frame, wrists and clavicles were aching unbearably from the androgenic growth especially when I threw hexarelin + cjc-1295 into the mix. I had an incredible attraction to Rihanna for some reason I thought she was the best looking girl in the world.

Before I made it into a cream I had it in the powdered form and would actually just snort it. One day I snorted a bunch before track practice and the JBs on the team just swarmed around me very obviously like <1.5 feet away trying to smell me that's how powerful the pheromones were. The coach is (was) this 26yo 5/10 Jamaican woman and used me as an example for block starts and kept putting her hands on me lol just not even trying to hide it. After track this JB came up to me in private and flirted with me except it was beyond flirting it was just basically her asking me if I fucked a lot hahaha.

Later that evening I snorted even more and I remember being on the bus and my inhibition went so low I forgot what consequences were. I remember thinking if someone had given me a gun I might've shot somebody just for the fun of it. I had my arms stretched out sitting in the back of the bus and this Russian guy and his girl came and sat next to me, I basically had my arms stretched out around them and didn't give a fuck, he asked me if I could respect his personal space and I told him I was gay in response. 4 days in and I competed in my city's track meet where I long jumped 6.87m which at the time for my age was #2 in the country (some 7ft tall Nigerian cucked me.)

After probably 5 days of taking it my estrogen levels crashed to the point where I felt miserable and I couldn't do mathematics, so this stuff is really only a once a month type of deal unless you're running it with a test base.

So in conclusion DHT will make you black, thank you for listening to my ted talk
lmao

Ive taken high dose proviron (basically orally bioavailable dht) as well as methyl-dht and also tren. None of them had even remotely close to this effect.

lmao

Ive taken high dose proviron (basically orally bioavailable dht) as well as methyl-dht and also tren. None of them had even remotely close to this effect.

I was thinking about going on low dose proviron, shit

I was thinking about going on low dose proviron, shit
It's because he placebo'd the fuck out of himself or is larping. Normal dht isn't some magical hormone. Methyl-dht is stronger in just about every way.

Low dose proviron would have the same benefits as taking some dht.

It's because he placebo'd the fuck out of himself or is larping. Normal dht isn't some magical hormone. Methyl-dht is stronger in just about every way.

Low dose proviron would have the same benefits as taking some dht.
His case can be legit I think some people are more responsive to T and DHT derivatives. I get similar effects after I do sports. At first I thought it was placebo but it consistantly happens since I’m doing sports for the past 2 months.

My inhibition just gets lower, I’m more relaxed, chill, get more IOIs from chicks. Happens every single time makes me wonder the effects I’ll get from proviron

His case can be legit I think some people are more responsive to T and DHT derivatives. I get similar effects after I do sports. At first I thought it was placebo but it consistantly happens since I’m doing sports for the past 2 months.

My inhibition just gets lower, I’m more relaxed, chill, get more IOIs from chicks. Happens every single time makes me wonder the effects I’ll get from proviron
You get a surge of happiness hormones after exercise which could explain that. And idk I'm very sensitive and responsive to steroids. Went fucking crazy on tren.

Was constantly thinking up situations in my head where I was arguing and fighting with people and getting angry about these made up senarios. My personality changed and I got way more cocky and aggressive in an edgy way. Was rude to people and constantly had a dangerous look on my face so people moved quickly to get out of my way. My friends didn't want to be around me. Took more risks driving. Had vivid dreams every night about slaughtering raping and eating people including people who I love.

Actually now that I write it all down maybe it is possible lol. Forgot how much that shit fucked with me. Never again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax and tylerhunter97

is the second part of the answer a joke? I just turned 17 and my penis has been same length and girth for past year. Can you dm me

is the second part of the answer a joke? I just turned 17 and my penis has been same length and girth for past year. Can you dm me

Everything I said is true and I told it because it was funny/legit. It's not exaggerated because that was actually my perception of it, to another person not on DHT who was also there it obviously wouldn't have seemed like anything so keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Barrett has a micropenis confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dht! Yet again my stack covers it