Hgh, igf1 lr3, CJC-1295 dac dosage help.

Gremblo

Gremblo

Bronze
Looking to use this shit mix of compounds to frame max. Hgh, igf1 lr3, CJC-1295 dac. Heard clavicle growth plates dont close until 25. I am already tall enough so dont care about height necessarily as I know that's pretty much impossible at my age (21). I saw a user called Dyorotic2 explain the combination of substances would be the only chance in hell to grow. I'm just curious what dosages of each substance and for how long I should take it would be ideal for clavicle growth. I am willing to spunk a lot of money trying this chemically before considering a surgery or anything of that nature.

I'm planning on running it along with my test e, eq, anadrol and hcg. I have aromasin too ofc. I will cruise until next blast so I wont use a serm that could close growth plates. Let me know if anything needs to be changed about the compounds I'm planning to take.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, Chintuck22 and Lev Peshkov
bump

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Have fun with diabetes tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel and Chintuck22
Don't fucking do them if you don't even know what dosages you need

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChadsAreCool and bruh3610
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, MentalistKebab and Lev Peshkov
That's why I'm asking before I buy them lol.
U should know already

I dont fucking know and probably noone here does as we aren't master sif the copious maximus stack

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
U should know already

I dont fucking know and probably noone here does as we aren't master sif the copious maximus stack
Why should I know already? I have a clue about regular dosages of these substances, but not in conjunction. Perhaps my question should be better directed at the person who suggested the combo in the first place. I'm too low iq to just know this shit lol. This is part of my preliminary research.

Why should I know already? I have a clue about regular dosages of these substances, but not in conjunction. Perhaps my question should be better directed at the person who suggested the combo in the first place. I'm too low iq to just know this shit lol. This is part of my preliminary research.
dyorotic mentioned all the dosages in his thread

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6867 and Ocelot
Don't use God knows how many compounds for height growth. Use mk-677 with cjc-1295 DAC. People will post a million different heightmaxxing threads but this is what works. And of course, if you can afford it, HGH. Tell me of you need help with dosages timings etc

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo
Don't use God knows how many compounds for height growth. Use mk-677 with cjc-1295 DAC. People will post a million different heightmaxxing threads but this is what works. And of course, if you can afford it, HGH. Tell me of you need help with dosages timings etc
Frame max* but you get the idea

• +1
Frame max* but you get the idea
I have bought hgh, and I was planning on buying igf-1 lr3 too. Apparently l-carnitine could help. Theres lots of info about these compounds out there. Some say every other dosing is most effective for growth in children. Would that's stand to reason in adults? Ik children and adults differ massively in how hgh effects them. I've even contacted Alkoclar for his formula for height growth and am currently waiting like a few others for covid restrictions to loosen. I still kinda just wanna start a stack asap so I'm not wasting time. What suggestions do you have for me to make the most out of HGH and maybe igf1 lr3?

I have bought hgh, and I was planning on buying igf-1 lr3 too. Apparently l-carnitine could help. Theres lots of info about these compounds out there. Some say every other dosing is most effective for growth in children. Would that's stand to reason in adults? Ik children and adults differ massively in how hgh effects them. I've even contacted Alkoclar for his formula for height growth and am currently waiting like a few others for covid restrictions to loosen. I still kinda just wanna start a stack asap so I'm not wasting time. What suggestions do you have for me to make the most out of HGH and maybe igf1 lr3?
Igf-1 lr-3 is pretty lackluster. Not much increase of igf-1 despite what what you would think. I'd pass on that. Your money would be better spend on Hexarelin. For HGH, unless you have a very reliable source and are willing to get your bloodwork done/be monitored by a doctor, I wouldn't do it. If you shut down your natural production that's huge. Everybody has a different idea on what the best is so there's never going to be a definitive answer. This is my preference and you make of it what you will. I would use:
12.5-25mg of mk-677 before bed
500-1000mcg of CJC-1295 DAC every 4 days
300mcg Huperzine A
Optional but needed for best results.
2000-5000iu of vit d3
Vit k2(mk-4) depending on your d3 dose

If you're a poorcel do this:
12.5mg mk-677 before bed
Ghrp-2 100mcg x2 per day
Vit d3 and k2(dosage varies as they depend on eachother)
Cycle on and off hexarelin to avoid desensitization

That's just my opinion. I can link sources for everything/answer any questions.

• +1
Igf-1 lr-3 is pretty lackluster. Not much increase of igf-1 despite what what you would think. I'd pass on that. Your money would be better spend on Hexarelin. For HGH, unless you have a very reliable source and are willing to get your bloodwork done/be monitored by a doctor, I wouldn't do it. If you shut down your natural production that's huge. Everybody has a different idea on what the best is so there's never going to be a definitive answer. This is my preference and you make of it what you will. I would use:
12.5-25mg of mk-677 before bed
500-1000mcg of CJC-1295 DAC every 4 days
300mcg Huperzine A
Optional but needed for best results.
2000-5000iu of vit d3
Vit k2(mk-4) depending on your d3 dose

If you're a poorcel do this:
12.5mg mk-677 before bed
Ghrp-2 100mcg x2 per day
Vit d3 and k2(dosage varies as they depend on eachother)
Cycle on and off hexarelin to avoid desensitization

That's just my opinion. I can link sources for everything/answer any questions.
Wouldnt dosing hgh in the morning prevent natural production at night from shutting down? I've also heard hexarellin and possibly mk can cause cortisol to raise somewhat, which seems counter productive. The hgh I have is pharma. I would actually be willing to have bloodwork done. Reason I wanted to try hgh is that everyone seems to things its more effective than peptides. But from what I've seen it seen it seems to raise igf1 all the same so idk tbh. How come igf lr3 is ineffective? Is it due to it being denatured easily?

Final questions have people effectively grown their clavicles using that stack? If you have evidence/anecdotal evidence of that thatd be awesome. The whole reason I'm trying this is for that purpose. (And benefits to skin and potential synergy with mse and facemask, idk if itd be the case but I figured it could cause more growth at the sutures).

please stop

• +1
I'm no longer planning to take the initial stack.
beware of more fleash eaters, many user here will betray their pride for the ghu- 17 virus, they will become monsters for profit, convince them to stay with the resisrtance

beware of more fleash eaters, many user here will betray their pride for the ghu- 17 virus, they will become monsters for profit, convince them to stay with the resisrtance
K

Wouldnt dosing hgh in the morning prevent natural production at night from shutting down? I've also heard hexarellin and possibly mk can cause cortisol to raise somewhat, which seems counter productive. The hgh I have is pharma. I would actually be willing to have bloodwork done. Reason I wanted to try hgh is that everyone seems to things its more effective than peptides. But from what I've seen it seen it seems to raise igf1 all the same so idk tbh. How come igf lr3 is ineffective? Is it due to it being denatured easily?

Final questions have people effectively grown their clavicles using that stack? If you have evidence/anecdotal evidence of that thatd be awesome. The whole reason I'm trying this is for that purpose. (And benefits to skin and potential synergy with mse and facemask, idk if itd be the case but I figured it could cause more growth at the sutures).
No, taking exogenous hormones at any time of day will shut down your natural production. When you give your body supraphysiological levels of external hormones it stops producing those hormones. It doesn't need them because it's receiving them externally. Your endocrine system is a very complex system, do not fuck with it. Yes, mk-677 and hexarelin could increase cortisol which *could* be bad. Stop worrying about every little hormone. It doesn't matter. If you have high quality HGH and are willing to monitor bloodwork then you could start blasting. This is my opinion, just listen. I would not take HGH. If your growthplates are closed there's not enough to gain to justify spending thousands extra for marginally better results. The stacks I listed are great. That's what I would do.
[/URL]

This guy is legit. He has great info and is very trustworthy.

For igf-1 lr-3 I have no idea why it isn't efficient. There simply hasn't been enough studies on this. Getting legitimate igf-1 lr-3 is hard, and expensive. Bodybuilding testimonials can tell us it isn't very effective. I've heard people saying they have tried legitimate igf-1 lr-3 and it was amazing but they never were able to find it again. I would pass on this.

There's no evidence this will grow your clavicles. This isn't something that's been studies and probably won't ever be studied. If your clavicle plates are open(sub 25) then theoretically increasing igf-1 and hgh would make them grow at an accelerated rate.

Increased igf-1 and HGH is great for skin and therefore hair as they're made of the same tissue. I know that. That's definitely a huge postivr. Sleep will improve as well(mk gives me vivid dreams, many users report this). I don't know if it will help mse but it could grow your jaw/chin(could).

I would hop on an ai as well. Usually only used for heightmaxxing but bone is bone. Aromasin or Armidex are the only realistic options. Start with a low dose and work your way up to a moderate dose. Some people make the mistake of taking a ridiculous dose and nuking their estrogen

That's really all I can tell you. There just aren't any good studies on this type of stuff, it's mostly speculation.

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo and Iplaysoccer
stack update?