HGH & Mewing

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
someone said they where mewing while taking Growth hormones.

They stated that they have had noticeable results in weeks and where really happy about mewing.

Thoughts about this?

If I try my very best I can almost imagine the before and afters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Truecel14, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
I mewed while on HGH

Still no changes

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Gunna and Deleted member 1973
yeah Im on gh peps

Hormones don't determine your bone growth. Hormones do influence your muscular growth and how much or little fat you store, but your actual skeleton is determined by your genetics.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL, Gunna and Deleted member 1973
Hormones don't determine your bone growth. Hormones do influence your muscular growth and how much or little fat you store, but your actual skeleton is determined by your genetics.
Nah
Look up people with abnormal HGH output. Their hands, feet, and skull get inhumanely big.
The only thing genes can do is control and manage all the various aspects that dictate your pheno. If you seize control of those things on your own it no longer matters. People on this forum need to realize wtf genes actually are.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
What do you propose?

How do we control our gene as an Adult?
I have no idea, as an adult I imagine you would have to change your genes and then initiate a second puberty or some shit. This is where my knowledge ends. I don't doubt it's possible but as an adult it's hard because the "work" has already been done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1973
Newborn have high levels of HGH levels in their blood and that decreases by age.

HGH is needed for bone remodelling as it increases the activity of osteoblasts(builds new bone) & osteoclasts(destroys old bone).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yes they do, obviously if your growth plates are sealed then no.