HGH need PCT?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Do you need PCT for HGH or no? Doesn't your body naturally produce it all the time and if you use HGH won't that stop your body from naturally producing it? Would being on HGH from 19 onwards cause any health problems?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No you dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Why wouldnt you? It wont suppress your pituitary glands ability to produce it on its own?
im assuming you're over 19, it's not like you are gonna need it tbh. exogenous hgh is great for your skin and recovery

• +1
im assuming you're over 19, it's not like you are gonna need it tbh. exogenous hgh is great for your skin and recovery
Yeah I'm 19 bro. If I take it from now til I die will there be bad side effects? I only wanna live til im like 30 maybe 35 anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 502
Do you need PCT for HGH or no? Doesn't your body naturally produce it all the time and if you use HGH won't that stop your body from naturally producing it? Would being on HGH from 19 onwards cause any health problems?
Pct, but in moderate dosages. I heard aromasin supress estrogen by like 30-40%, tho it's still worth giving a shot.

• +1
You don’t need it since your body will start producing it naturally 24 hours after you stop injecting.

• +1
You don’t need it since your body will start producing it naturally 24 hours after you stop injecting.
ok thx thats all i needed to know. So you can cruise on hgh for an unlimited amount of time and after stopping using you will go back to producing naturally?

• +1
ok thx thats all i needed to know. So you can cruise on hgh for an unlimited amount of time and after stopping using you will go back to producing naturally?
Reminder that letrozole/arimidex needs to be taken religiously daily. Miss 3 days' doses in a row, you will fuse your plates. Once you miss a few doses, your body gets a masive increase in the production of estrogen (You will become gay), and your plates fuse (It'll be over son 🤡).

Also mention that taking 2-3ius of GH a day will actually stunt your growth, you would naturally make about 2.5ius of GH as a teenager. SO you would definitely either need to use peptides or take 4 pharma +ius of gh (or 7-8+ ius generic) as a teen if you want to grow with it, or else you will literally stunt yourself.

tldr
-must take letro consistently, no dropping it all of a sudden
-low doses of iu will stunt you because you naturally make more and natural gh will be inhibited. either take more ius or peptides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
Reminder that letrozole/arimidex needs to be taken religiously daily. Miss 3 days' doses in a row, you will fuse your plates. Once you miss a few doses, your body gets a masive increase in the production of estrogen (You will become gay), and your plates fuse (It'll be over son 🤡).

Also mention that taking 2-3ius of GH a day will actually stunt your growth, you would naturally make about 2.5ius of GH as a teenager. SO you would definitely either need to use peptides or take 4 pharma +ius of gh (or 7-8+ ius generic) as a teen if you want to grow with it, or else you will literally stunt yourself.

tldr
-must take letro consistently, no dropping it all of a sudden
-low doses of iu will stunt you because you naturally make more and natural gh will be inhibited. either take more ius or peptides.
You could come off letrozole by implementing aromasin to bind up to the massive release of aromatase after coming off letrozole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chintuck22