HGH + peptides or alternate between HGH and peptides

sosaa247

sosaa247

Iron
I have HGH and I have mod grf 129 , hexarelin , GHRP-2 and mk677.
I read on a different forum that it is synergistic and effective to do a routine like this :
Inject peptides , 20 min later inject low dose of HGH ( under 3iu). Do this twice in a day .
Then at night only take the peptides + the mk for natural release
Also , I only take the HGH every other day

I have been doing this now for about a week . How much IU do you think this is equivalent to ? And does this seem effective ?
Also , do you think this method would be more effective and work :
Inject HGH 10 iu every other day , and the days I’m not injecting HGH use the peptides

which method do you think would give the best results ?
And this if for height increase btw

where ur source for hgh and sarms?

y wud u inject hgh... while stimulating your own body to produce more hgh?

so you wanna shut it down while stimulating it?

y wud u inject hgh... while stimulating your own body to produce more hgh?

so you wanna shut it down while stimulating it?
U Clearly know nothing about how hgh works and interacts with the body . Bodybuilders who use hgh way more than us , do methods like this for a big gh release .
Hgh doesn’t shut down your bodies processes , it supresses them .

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I read on a different forum that it is synergistic and effective to do a routine like this :
Inject peptides , 20 min later inject low dose of HGH ( under 3iu). Do this twice in a day .

I have been doing this now for about a week . How much IU do you think this is equivalent to ? And does this seem effective ?
Inject HGH 10 iu every other day , and the days I’m not injecting HGH use the peptides

you can do both

advice coming from a teen who's spent around $10k on hgh and will spend another $5-10k
forget about the peptides. they have desensitizing issues and u have to time them around food. Mk677 is complete shit.
injecting 5iu pharma hgh / day for as long as you can + tons of protein + aromasin will mog any other stack

• +1
Reactions: sosaa247
advice coming from a teen who's spent around $10k on hgh and will spend another $5-10k
forget about the peptides. they have desensitizing issues and u have to time them around food. Mk677 is complete shit.
injecting 5iu pharma hgh / day for as long as you can + tons of protein + aromasin will mog any other stack
Yeah I’m currently taking 10iu hgh Ed ( it’s generic but from a trusted UK supp )

how long was it until you saw growth ? I’ve been told I should wait atleast 3 to 6 months ?

Yeah I’m currently taking 10iu hgh Ed ( it’s generic but from a trusted UK supp )

how long was it until you saw growth ? I’ve been told I should wait atleast 3 to 6 months ?
got to take it 6 months plus a year if u can

• +1
Reactions: sosaa247
What about alibaba hgh? And does injecting it daily suppress natural production? If so does that continue after you stop injecting?
Wondering if I should resume injecting the Ali HGh I bought...

What about alibaba hgh? And does injecting it daily suppress natural production? If so does that continue after you stop injecting?
Wondering if I should resume injecting the Ali HGh I bought...
messes with natural production, one reason u either inject it long term or dont.

What’s long term and what doses, and is it worth?

where are y'all gettin your HGH from now?

just use peptides. CJC no dac, and ipamorelin are stronger then HGH.
When you put ghrelin into your body, it converts into HGH.
don't use ***nk rat HGH unless you want your body contaminated with heavy metals

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
just use peptides. CJC no dac, and ipamorelin are stronger then HGH.
When you put ghrelin into your body, it converts into HGH.
don't use ***nk rat HGH unless you want your body contaminated with heavy metals
Does cjc + ipamorelin even do anything

Cut penis off, slice into two, implant under soles of feet

• Hmm...
Reactions: MEGA CHAD