HGH pills at 16?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
As most of you know,I am pretty small for my age,and I wanna grow,so I ordered a HGH booster,that may help me grow taller,but I am worried there would be side effects,since at my age my body hasn't finished developing yet. Thoughts if is this safe?

How tall are you again?

Age and height?

As most of you know,I am pretty small for my age,and I wanna grow,so I ordered a HGH booster,that may help me grow taller,but I am worried there would be side effects,since at my age my body hasn't finished developing yet. Thoughts if is this safe?
If you ordered a "HGH booster" it'll probably be garbage. If you ordered MK-677, prepare for the incredible increase in appetite. I explained in one of my prior posts as to why MK-677 increases appetite so much.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
If you ordered a "HGH booster" it'll probably be garbage. If you ordered MK-677, prepare for the incredible increase in appetite. I explained in one of my prior posts as to why MK-677 increases appetite so much.

Activlab hgh day 60 caps 1 1

I’m getting the increase in appetite as well. Can u link the post explaining it

What are the ingredients? Unfortunately this doesn't look like it'll do anything for you :( #supplementscam

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-do...o-women-especially-my-crush.8951/#post-157073

post #60

"The extract of maca 1500 mg
- Including β-ecdysone 7.5 mg
Arginine 900 mg
Ornithine HCL 450 mg
Zinc 10 mg
*RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
† RDA not established in the EU.

Other Ingredients:
Capsule (gelatine), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate."

Arginine 900 mg
Ornithine HCL 450 mg
Zinc 10 mg

Other Ingredients:
Damn, that won't do anything. MACA gave me acne and I currently take 50mg Zinc daily. Everything there is ineffective and underdosed. Looks like your a victim of shady marketing tactics

Arginine 900 mg
Ornithine HCL 450 mg
Zinc 10 mg

Other Ingredients:

So basically jack shit.

Waste of money you filthy nigger

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, ZyzzReincarnate and x30001
Jfl at still falling for this scam 2k19. If that would do anything it wouldnt be legal by now and hgh itself is expensive af and the holy grail. Almost impossible to get pharma grade and you think you can just buy it around the Corner.

All these supps are cope so i suggest you to Stop wasting your money if you want real results get on the real stuff

if you are really short, you can try

Do hgh pills really work. Are they not a sham?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Hghs pills will give you bad side effects. Intravenous HGH is better.

HGH is injected Subcutaneously idiot. Thats the best way to take it.
A lot of people dont seem to understand...

HGH doesnt exist in tablet form and never will.

HGH is a sequence of 191 Amino Acids in a chain in a particular order. This chain can be denatured easily, which is why you mustn't shake or man-handle real HGH, and it must be refridgerated after reconstitution, and preferably before as well.

These HGH pills claim to encourage your body to make more HGH. Simple fact, its all marketing bullshit to prey on sad, virgin, lonely incels looking for a peice of magic on the internet.

Generally, if its legal, its cope.

Last edited:
I mog ur height kid

Intravenous? LOL
HGH is injected Subcutaneously idiot. Thats the best way to take it.
A lot of people dont seem to understand...

HGH doesnt exist in tablet form and never will.

HGH is a sequence of 191 Amino Acids in a chain in a particular order. This chain can be denatured easily, which is why you mustn't shake or man-handle real HGH, and it must be refridgerated after reconstitution, and preferably before as well.

These HGH pills claim to encourage your body to make more HGH. Simple fact, its all marketing bullshit to prey on sad, virgin, lonely incels looking for a peice of magic on the internet.

Generally, if its legal, its cope.
Few exceptions like Phenibut, Tianeptine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Cope did mk677 only the first day felt the increase apettite

Cope did mk677 only the first day felt the increase apettite
It depends on how much you take too. But don't expect steroid like gains. Just get diet and fitness correct. You won't have to worry about MK677 etc.