HGH to increase height?

J

JOBS617

Iron
I'm new to looksmax and don't know anything about growth hormone or increasing height. I'm 18 and almost positive my plates are still open, but I'm going to my doctor to get X-Rays done soon. If plates are still open can I use HGH to increase height at this age? I'm extremely short for my genetics (Dad is 8-9 inches taller than me, I'm 1 inch taller than my mother) and willing to do anything to increase height. If growth hormone can increase height at this age are there any side effects? I heard it makes cartilage like ears and nose grow rapidly as well.

If plates are still open can I use HGH to increase height at this age?
Yes. Btw how short are you?

Just cause most doctors won't prescribe you HGH unless your bottom 10th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I'll be honest with you there are side effects with taking HGH in dosages high enough to produce noticeable height gains, but there is no side effect worse than being a short male.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9344, piscicide and 2 others

Just cause most doctors won't prescribe you HGH unless your bottom 10th percentile.
I'm 5'4 which is pretty brutal. Definitely think I stunted my growth since looking at my growth chart I was 30th percentile at 14 and when I started sleeping 3 hours a night my height went stagnant while the average person in my percentile grew to 5'8-5'9. My dad is 6'1 and he there are no male relatives in his family below 6 feet(that I know of) while both of his sisters height mog me. Mom is 5'3 and her sister is taller than me at 5'6. I also where a US mens shoe size 10.5-11 which look like clown shoes on my body, which tells me I definitely stunted my growth. If I can't get it prescribed I'm willing to buy on the blackmarket, I'm just looking for info.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, piscicide, tylerhunter97 and 5 others
I'll be honest with you there are side effects with taking HGH in dosages high enough to produce noticeable height gains, but there is no side effect worse than being a short male.
What are the major side effects? How much can I gain in height? Does the amount of height I can gain depend on how open my plates are?

What are the major side effects? How much can I gain in height? Does the amount of height I can gain depend on how open my plates are?
Increased organ size, hands, feet, nose, etc. I have no idea how much you can gain it varies from person to person, but some professional athletes to have rumored to take it during puberty grew 8 inches.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Agendum and Deleted member 6403
I'm 5'4 which is pretty brutal. Definitely think I stunted my growth since looking at my growth chart I was 30th percentile at 14 and when I started sleeping 3 hours a night my height went stagnant while the average person in my percentile grew to 5'8-5'9. My dad is 6'1 and he there are no male relatives in his family below 6 feet(that I know of) while both of his sisters height mog me. Mom is 5'3 and her sister is taller than me at 5'6. I also where a US mens shoe size 10.5-11 which look like clown shoes on my body, which tells me I definitely stunted my growth. If I can't get it prescribed I'm willing to buy on the blackmarket, I'm just looking for info.
Brutal. Since that's bottom 10th percentile you should be able to get it legally though will depend on what country you live in.

Brutal. Since that's bottom 10th percentile you should be able to get it legally though will depend on what country you live in.
I live in the US. I'm still able to have sex and get with girl's right now, probably since my face is pretty attractive, so I don't think it's a death sentence, but it's a horrible insecurity and will hurt me more the older I get. I constantly wear lifts so that I'm 5'6-5'8. When I'm 5'8 I feel pretty comfortable with my height and I'm taller than most girls so I'd honestly be happy with that.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Lux
If your feet are size 10 it sounds like you might still grow anyway, do you know if your dad was a late bloomer in puberty?

If your feet are size 10 it sounds like you might still grow anyway, do you know if your dad was a late bloomer in puberty?
Nah he was actually done growing by about 14-15 but he also looked like a fully grown man by that age and had a ton of chest hair, while I barely have any chest hair. I'm pretty confident I've just been stunting my growth, and hopefully if I correct what's been stunting my growth it should catch up, which is possible as far as I'm aware. The thing is it takes 2 weeks of consistent to fix a sleep cycle which I have only had once in the past 4 years. I had consistent sleep for about 5-6 weeks before school start over a year ago and in that time frame my hands grew .4 inches and my shoe size went up about a half a size, unfortunately school ruined it again. I think natural growth will only get me to around 5'9-5'11 so I'd still like to add some extra height through HGH even if I can still have a growth spurt.

Anyone reading, please DM me if you have information about HGH for height increase and how to keep plates open. I would really appreciate it.

Are you serious? Youre 5'4 at 18 and you think you're gonna get to 5'11 naturally? Hop on hgh get to 5'6 + LL to 5'10 +.2 from lifts youll be at 6 feet

How are you sure your plates are open?

Holy fuck. More information should be out there for people so parents can intervene much earlier. You probably won't make it to even 5'10 OP, but you should hop on that HGH as soon as possible to at least get to standard-manlet status.

HGH should be over the counter.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Are you serious? Youre 5'4 at 18 and you think you're gonna get to 5'11 naturally? Hop on hgh get to 5'6 + LL to 5'10 +.2 from lifts youll be at 6 feet
I think I can still grow a significant amount because genetically I was always supposed to be around 5'11, and that can be seen by my feet, head, and hands in proportion to my height as well as my family. I'm looking at examples of catch up growth like Dennis Rodman at 18 or slaves that had their growth stunted and recovered at 18 and went through full catch up growth.

Holy fuck. More information should be out there for people so parents can intervene much earlier. You probably won't make it to even 5'10 OP, but you should hop on that HGH as soon as possible to at least get to standard-manlet status.

I probably won't make it to 5'10 naturally or with growth hormone? I was talking to someone recently who's also 18 who said he gained 1.5 inches from growth hormone recently.

Do you really think they'll even give me HGH over the counter at this age?

If u r not hgh deficent its worthless
high iq users already debated it with eachother, search it up

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Bottom tenth? Doctors don't give a fuck, they won't give it to you unless you're bottom 1%. I went to the doctor at 16 when i was 168 cm which is about third or fourth percentile here and they just don't care. Luckily i kept on growing somewhat after that

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
height is completely fucking random

my dad is 6'0, mother 5'4, 14 year old brother is 6'2 and i'm 5'9 at 19

literally 5 inches shorter than i'm supposed to be jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney

It isn't "completely random" it's 70%-80% genetics and 20%-30% environment.

HGH is injected, right?
How much can one grow after taking HGH? I'm 181 cm (probably 6'0 idk), will taking HGH ascend me to 2 meters?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
HGH is injected, right?
How much can one grow after taking HGH? I'm 181 cm (probably 6'0 idk), will taking HGH ascend me to 2 meters?
Not sure, I'm trying to find out for myself. Please let me know if you find any information.

Blame your short mother, my dad is 5”7 but my mum is also 5”7 so I managed to grow to 5”10. Either that or your mum fucked the milkman

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm new to looksmax and don't know anything about growth hormone or increasing height. I'm 18 and almost positive my plates are still open, but I'm going to my doctor to get X-Rays done soon. If plates are still open can I use HGH to increase height at this age? I'm extremely short for my genetics (Dad is 8-9 inches taller than me, I'm 1 inch taller than my mother) and willing to do anything to increase height. If growth hormone can increase height at this age are there any side effects? I heard it makes cartilage like ears and nose grow rapidly as well.
BRO IF YOU'RE OVER 18, HGH WILL NOT HELP YOU BE TALLER. THIS IS A PROVEN FACT. YOU CAN TRY BUT WITH THE AMOUNT OF DOSAGE YOU GOTTA TAKE, YOU'RE SERIOUSLY RISKING YA LIFE

yes hgh will work but how much money can u spend. can you spend at least 5k on hgh?

yes hgh will work but how much money can u spend. can you spend at least 5k on hgh?
I have around 2k saves up right now. How much would I need to use and over how long of a period to make a significant difference? (at least 3 inches.)

I have around 2k saves up right now. How much would I need to use and over how long of a period to make a significant difference? (at least 3 inches.)
i want to say 3iu or 6 iu a viable and affordable amount. reality your age you will need ~10iu everyday. if you can afford and tolerate 15-20iu/ >1mg hgh/kg/month.
metformin and lisinopril needed at higher doses

At 18, HGH wont do shit for u, even if ur growth plates r open. U r past ur growth spurt so forget it.
I say this as someone who actually underwent HGH treatment

At 18, HGH wont do shit for u, even if ur growth plates r open. U r past ur growth spurt so forget it.
I say this as someone who actually underwent HGH treatment
How did you know your growth plates were still open? How much HGH did you consume?

i want to say 3iu or 6 iu a viable and affordable amount. reality your age you will need ~10iu everyday. if you can afford and tolerate 15-20iu/ >1mg hgh/kg/month.
metformin and lisinopril needed at higher doses
I'm trying to find information on HGH, Can you respond to private messages? I would really appreciate it.

How did you know your growth plates were still open? How much HGH did you consume?
I was 14. And i took exams to test my plates. B4 this i took meds to delay puberty so i could grow a bit more. It was all in the supervision of a doctor. U should stop HGH not when ur growth plates totally close but when the growth spurt stops

• JFL
Reactions: Tom2004
I was 14. And i took exams to test my plates. B4 this i took meds to delay puberty so i could grow a bit more. It was all in the supervision of a doctor. U should stop HGH not when ur growth plates totally close but when the growth spurt stops
How much did you take? How much did you grow from the treatment? How long were you on the treatment? And are you saying HGH can't increase height if your plates are still open?