HGH without AI useless?

Aromatase inhibitors work by blocking the enzyme aromatase, which turns the hormone androgen into small amounts of estrogen in the body. This means that less estrogen is available to stimulate the growth of hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer cells.

Testosterone is an androgen, which is why AI are used in males in quest of growth, it acts on enzyme aromatase to limit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, which is responsible for closing growth plates.

No, the use of an AI is not necessary for the HGH to works.

Yes, the use of an AI is beneficial to give you a longer margin to allow growth.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Pendejo, Currycellmate and 5 others
The side effects will probably kill me :trepidation:

The side effects will probably kill me :trepidation:

Why? Do you experience them?

I remind you that you are a man, the side effects listed for women are not necessarily valid for men because estrogen does not occupy the same importance in a man as in a woman.

Why? Do you experience them?

I remind you that you are a man, the side effects listed for women are not necessarily valid for men because estrogen does not occupy the same importance in a man as in a woman.
I consider myself a true looksmaxxer, but this AI drug is a bit TOO dangerous for me . I wont kill myself to grow a few inches, im not that autistic

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I consider myself a true looksmaxxer, but this AI drug is a bit TOO dangerous for me . I wont kill myself to grow a few inches, im not that autistic

No significant side effects were observed. AI treatment, especially when used in association with GH was able to improve growth and the attainment of familial target height.

It's not worth it tbh, your body needs estrogen levels and lower levels are less optimal then higher levels.

It's not worth it tbh, your body needs estrogen levels and lower levels are less optimal then higher levels.
This @Slyfex8
How can an estrogen blocker keep my growth plates open, when zestosterone literally fuses them
Also my private doctor doesnt want to prescribe it to me because he says its complete autistic nonsense

• +1
This @Slyfex8
How can an estrogen blocker keep my growth plates open, when zestosterone literally fuses them
Also my private doctor doesnt want to prescribe it to me because he says its complete autistic nonsense
if you are a richcel, then you can pay a different doctor to get it. How do you think basketballers get hgh?

if you are a richcel, then you can pay a different doctor to get it. How do you think basketballers get hgh?
HGH is not a problem, my private doctor prescribed to to me immediately, however he strongly advises against Aromasin

• +1
This @Slyfex8

Have you read what I wrote? It is not testosterone that closes the plates but estrogen, and without AI there is precisely the operation of aromatase that converts this testosterone into estrogen, which is responsible for closing the growth plates....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
HGH with AI is also pointless.
Honestly I'm not sure why you'd be surprised if it's used for breast cancer, especially considering how long you've been here lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Chadelite
HGH is not a problem, my private doctor prescribed to to me immediately, however he strongly advises against Aromasin
yh, im 16, don 't take aromasin bro, i read stuff and teens shouldn't take it

Have you read what I wrote? It is not testosterone that closes the plates but estrogen, and without AI there is precisely the operation of aromatase that converts this testosterone into estrogen, which is responsible for closing the growth plates....

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Do you really think im going to put breast cancer medicine into my body because some unqualified guys on an incel forum think estrogemn closes growth plates. Or maybe listen to my private doctor with 50 years of experience

HGH is not a problem, my private doctor prescribed to me immediately, however, he strongly advises against Aromasin
yes because if you already have naturally low estrogen levels, then AI's will destroy all of the small amounts of E you have, causing you to experience all the horrific side effects of low estrogen. Go get your hormones checked by your doctor and if your estrogen is naturally low don't take an AI.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Do you really think im going to put breast cancer medicine into my body because some unqualified guys on an incel forum think estrogemn closes growth plates. Or maybe listen to my private doctor with 50 years of experience

You are really unable to make your own opinion about things, to go and read some studies on the Internet and even to read correctly what I write, I have not invented anything it's literally what we know from all the studies that have been done.

The discussion will stop here for me, you don't seem very mature.

• +1
yes because if you already have naturally low estrogen levels, then AI's will destroy all of the small amounts of E you have, causing you to experience all the horrific side effects of low estrogen. Go get your hormones checked by your doctor and if your estrogen is naturally low don't take an AI.
Ye have to go anyways to check my growth plates, also gonna measure e and t levels

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Then don't you midget. I don't get why you're raging so hard. Bodybuilders have been taking anti estrogen pills tor educe estrogen for a while now. It isn't new shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Slyfex8, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
Originally created for breast cancer!?
Had you done your fucking research (which you clearly didn’t) you would’ve known this ages ago.

• +1
yh, im 16, don 't take aromasin bro, i read stuff and teens shouldn't take it
The AI is the only thing that garuntees some height, unlike injecting HGH. Also lowering estrogen sounds more hea;thy than pumping yourself with HGH lol.

AI and tamoxifen are completely safe, in the worst case you may lose some libido temporarily
🤔 honestly i dont really care abput the side effects. But whats the point of an AI if i already have very low E levels?
The AI is the only thing that garuntees some height, unlike injecting HGH. Also lowering estrogen sounds more hea;thy than pumping yourself with HGH lol.
AI without HGH is useless

🤔 honestly i dont really care abput the side effects. But whats the point of an AI if i already have very low E levels?

AI without HGH is useless
And HGH without AI is usless? Excess HGH speeds up bone growth.

What about like low dose aromasin everyday? Like let’s say 10mg?

What about like low dose aromasin everyday? Like let’s say 10mg?
10mg PER WEEK would send my estrogen to the shadow realm and that's when on 250mg of test

I think I am especially sensitive to it though. But even if you aren't sensitive to it 10mg is more than enough to crash your estrogen when natty.

10mg PER WEEK would send my estrogen to the shadow realm and that's when on 250mg of test

I think I am especially sensitive to it though. But even if you aren't sensitive to it 10mg is more than enough to crash your estrogen when natty.
Extra chromosome mentioned 25mg aromasin every day and 12.5mg every other day in case of harsh side effects. Isn’t that insane then? What if ur estrogen was already low so maybe taking even a little bit gave u these side effects?

Extra chromosome mentioned 25mg aromasin every day and 12.5mg every other day in case of harsh side effects. Isn’t that insane then? What if ur estrogen was already low so maybe taking even a little bit gave u these side effects?
yeah extrachomosome was extreme, the goal was to completely crush your estrogen levels with his method.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
yeah extrachomosome was extreme, the goal was to completely crush your estrogen levels with his method.
So would u say taking like low dose aromasin would be effective for the purpose of keeping the plates open? Like start from a super low dose and build up from there the idea being to keep ur estrogen on the natural low?

So would u say taking like low dose aromasin would be effective for the purpose of keeping the plates open? Like start from a super low dose and build up from there the idea being to keep ur estrogen on the natural low?
In theory yes

Last edited:
I might do that then. Would u recommend purerawz for their aromasin powder and mk677?
Their mk677 is good, never personally tried their aromasin but I would trust it personally.

No but someone else may. I stopped researchign heightmaxxing when I realized most of it was cope
The truth is no one knows if it’s cope or not, if you’re at an age to try then you should

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
Bone age.

Jfl at this. If you told your doctor you were injecting his reaction would be even worse than if you were taking estrogeen blocking pills.
No he knows im injecting HGH , he doesnt understand why i would take breast cancer pills though?

No he knows im injecting HGH , he doesnt understand why i would take breast cancer pills though?
Ok then you're lying you told your doctor. If eh was an actual licensed doctor, he'd strongly advise you not to take either. Quit self diagnosing yourself jfl

Ok then you're lying you told your doctor. If eh was an actual licensed doctor, he'd strongly advise you not to take either. Quit self diagnosing yourself jfl
Hes my " private " doctor 😉