• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Hades, redhandsbluehands and 2 others
a whore, there are no exceptions

still probably the best foid on earth

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Matthias8272 and redhandsbluehands
Egirl who got famous after posting on 4chan, OD’d earlier this year.
nigga i was abt to say that i was gonna fuck her with my 8x8 inch cock, i didnt know she died :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
No proof at all she died

LOL @retards, probably believe Brendio is dead too

Egirl who got famous after posting on 4chan, OD’d earlier this year.
How do people get famous on 4chan? What they post their face on /cams/ or whatever its called and spam?????? im so confused

Elliot would not approve as she isnt blonde

How do people get famous on 4chan? What they post their face on /cams/ or whatever its called and spam?????? im so confused
Step 1: Be attractive foid
Step 2: Link your youtube channel or discord server or instagram under a trip/timestamp
Step 3: Amass orbiters who obsess over you and spam your photos until you are recognized by a large base of simps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Step 1: Be attractive foid
Step 2: Link your youtube channel or discord server or instagram under a trip/timestamp
Step 3: Amass orbiters who obsess over you and spam your photos until you are recognized by a large base of simps
Where is this stuff tkaing place on /soc/? all i see are larps as women and rate threads

What is the male equivalent fashion of this? I find her so cute
Probably introverted shy eboy aesthetic. You know the type

• +1
Reactions: xefo
This e girl was on mentally ill on 4chan off heroin and drugs and was a shit person

she’s dead now tho

• JFL
  • JFL
This e girl was on mentally ill on 4chan off heroin and drugs and was a shit person

she’s dead now tho

she was a lonely teenager with a drug problem who had been sexually abused by older men and harassed online for years. have some compassion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
she was a lonely teenager with a drug problem who had been sexually abused by older men and harassed online for years. have some compassion.
No because I’ve actually talked to her and known her boyfriends in discord she was a manipulative bdd narcissistic psycho

I get the whole blah blah online mentally I’ll manipulation but she should have personal accountability for being a shit person

she cheated on both her last 2 boyfriends and was draining them of money And being a leech

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
No because I’ve actually talked to her and known her boyfriends in discord she was a manipulative bdd narcissistic psycho

I get the whole blah blah online mentally I’ll manipulation but she should have personal accountability for being a shit person

she cheated on both her last 2 boyfriends and was draining them of money And being a leech
I talked to her too. But you don’t know the whole story. Maybe if you did you wouldn’t be saying that.

• +1
I talked to her too. But you don’t know the whole story. Maybe if you did you wouldn’t be saying that.
I don’t feel bad for her based off what her exes told me bro I’m sorry

I don’t feel bad for her based off what her exes told me bro I’m sorry
The guy who told you that was also physically abusing her. She faked it to get away from him, in part. Well, I’ve said enough.

What was she like