Hi everyone I hope going to become a slayer and alpha

A

Arminius

Diamond
Hey everyone, im changing my life since I was 15 I started going to the gym, my fitness lifestyle and started on steroids, I have changed a lot, now at my 17 yo, im 5 8 and I weight 155 lbs, lean, shredded and aesthetic looking, however im still virgin and as I told before I have never kissed a girl in my life, when I was in my early teens I suffered lack of confidence, I mean I still feel my body like a non finished art piece, now im bulking hard and cycling hard with test tren And Anadrol, ready to get big, after that bulking cycle I plan to get ripped, so I hope my dream is gonna become reality, all the girls laughed at me in my junior high school days now look at me and want my cock, however I still feel an emptiness I dont know if is Trenbolone side effect, but I got my goal in mind, becoming a. sickcunt, and thanks for all people laughed at me in my early teen days, thanks for life and I forgive all the people hurt me, what I lived made me stronger, cuter, sexy, good physique, perhaps someday I will come back to that post and remember my life becoming a chad and a pussy destroyer, an slayer, voz even having a great teen physique im virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, Deleted member 10987, Babyblackcarrot and 5 others
This will turn you into a slayer
4D6DFF85 DB55 4A84 88F2 32406D44E886

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, everythingisacope, Deleted member 6538 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, yonmaxxed, Gazzamogga and 10 others
I’m detecting curry flavoured bluepill here. Are you currymaxxed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
I’m detecting curry flavoured bluepill here. Are you currymaxxed?
what do u exactly mean ? I want to get my dream into reality, crazy physique, getting girls, ............ I just felt the need to talk to u

this sounds like someone who just discovered the blackpill like yesterday jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, everythingisacope and 8 others
but im buff, ripped, chiseled face .....
but

you're 5'8. You could be the god emperor of the universe but it would still just be compensating for being short.
Give up at the top of the social hierarchy, it's impossible as a 5'8 dude unless you have something else going for you. Getting mass will just make you look like you're compensating or comical.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 5698 and 1 other person
I discovered it before when I was 15 when I deiced to join the gym and the powerful roids, but I think is moment to post something about me, I always dreamed with become a pussy destroyer and a chad, however even having a Nice body I can't fuck girls

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5698 and XXX.king
jfl at thinking this place is for looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
I discovered it before when I was 15 when I deiced to join the gym and the powerful roids, but I think is moment to post something about me, I always dreamed with become a pussy destroyer and a chad, however even having a Nice body I can't fuck girls

Make sure your eating and sleeping right.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
but

you're 5'8. You could be the god emperor of the universe but it would still just be compensating for being short.
Give up at the top of the social hierarchy, it's impossible as a 5'8 dude unless you have something else going for you. Getting mass will just make you look like you're compensating or comical.
View attachment 926122
I got pretty good genetics, wide shoulders, extremely narrow waist around 24 inches, huge legs, 6 pack abs, good clavicles, and short height make me look fuller and bigger, I got huge neck as well, I got a pretty ass, good back, so I choose the right sport

• JFL
Are you indian. Answer the question. You could become Chadpreet if so.

Get off the roids bro not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
@Arminius first I wanted to ask you which alt are till I saw your join date jfl

The fact that you made this thread means it's already over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 10536
At 5'8 it's completely over bro, start saving money for hookers and Focus your time on other things, girls Will never see you as their first option.

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
Insane how people say it's over at 5'8 without literally knowing anything else about him.
Shows you how lost the people here truly are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, yonmaxxed and RichardSpencel
At 5'8 it's completely over bro, start saving money for hookers and Focus your time on other things, girls Will never see you as their first option.
even being handsome and buff ?

• +1
half Israeli-half German

born in usa but raised in mexico
Your jewish grandmother probably got raped by an SS-Guard in a concentration camp

Hey everyone, im changing my life since I was 15 I started going to the gym, my fitness lifestyle and started on steroids, I have changed a lot, now at my 17 yo, im 5 8 and I weight 155 lbs, lean, shredded and aesthetic looking, however im still virgin and as I told before I have never kissed a girl in my life, when I was in my early teens I suffered lack of confidence, I mean I still feel my body like a non finished art piece, now im bulking hard and cycling hard with test tren And Anadrol, ready to get big, after that bulking cycle I plan to get ripped, so I hope my dream is gonna become reality, all the girls laughed at me in my junior high school days now look at me and want my cock, however I still feel an emptiness I dont know if is Trenbolone side effect, but I got my goal in mind, becoming a. sickcunt, and thanks for all people laughed at me in my early teen days, thanks for life and I forgive all the people hurt me, what I lived made me stronger, cuter, sexy, good physique, perhaps someday I will come back to that post and remember my life becoming a chad and a pussy destroyer, an slayer, voz even having a great teen physique im virgin
15. 5'8. Steroids.
Rip in piece, bro.
Hope you have at least normie face

you are pure cringe