Hi guys. Im looking into upper eyelid fillers. Thoughts?

J

Jdmengine

Iron
I'm 33 6'2 210 lbs need to lose 20lbs. Over the years I have lost volume in my upper eyelids. Give me tips on what surgery's will improve my look. Thanks.

I could only find one person near me who does this. Dr phillip young. From seattle I live in Vancouver bc. If you know any good surgeons on my city that would be greatly appreciated.

That's me kiss closing a 20 year old blonde. My buddy got the video lol

Attachments

• Snapchat-1291829531.jpg
    Snapchat-1291829531.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Snapchat-1197137148.jpg
    Snapchat-1197137148.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 137
Holy shit its over

Try realself for answers

I am sorry to tell you this, but it's over for you.
LDAR

Bug eyes = :kys:

Last edited:
johnysinsmaxx time br0

Crazy ascension for that one guy I’m the pic you attached. Try to get a morph before getting anything done. You should grow your hair out too. You look bald and old with that buzz. Taban is a good doctor he’s in LA

Thanks yes I just saw dr tabans site looks good. I'm bald I have Scalp Micropigmentation. I'm going for a fue transplant in september.

Looks like you've badboymaxxed. When was the last time you had sex?

fuck i miss clubbing baaaad

Clubbing is fun but only once or twice a month. As I've grown older and matured it gets noisy and annoying... your better off rolling up to the club with a slight buzz be around closing time and rent a room close by... by a nice bottle of liquor and start offering after party to chicks... keep weed on you to lure them in .... just go up to drunk chicks and be straight forward say your from out of town here for two more nights and having a softer party back at your hotel. You got weed and a bottle of champagne. After 10 approaches you'll get something.
Read this book u want to help you guys. I also have Audi book I bought all of rooshvs products hes a red pill realistic pua
I meant I want to help everyone on this forum. I gave the mindsets down I just need to looks max to get higher quality right now I get 5/10s and if drunk once in awhile 7s but rooshv says you need to looks max to get hotter the proof is in what your getting read that book I attached game by rooshv excellent read
I tried posting the audiobook it didnt work.

Attachments

• Game.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back