Hi I am kinda new (INCEL AF)

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Not really tbh, i've been part of the incel community for years. But a few months ago i decided to not go on these forums anymore.
Before I only thought about my looks, in public and at home. I didnt leave my house when i had a pimple or when my hair was messed up.
Day in Day out i felt ugly and miserable as shit. I was afraid to look women in the eyes and never made any friends, i didnt talk to anyone.

But after i left, i just felt a little bit better. i am still looks aware and stuff tho. I went to vacation abroad (muslim country) and i felt a little bit better iv'e got that: 'im not that ugly' kinda vibe from that place. The girls werent so stuck up and even tried to make eye contact and stuff. i wasnt that depressed anymore and had some fun with my family.

Then I went back to Europe and i felt the misery again. I am here legit invisible, 5 foot 10 subhuman piece of shit (21 yo). So i just went back looking at the ground like a beat up dog. I should know my place tbh. I guess i am a 3.5/10 regarding the non existent ioi's i got

Currently looksmaxxing Hitting the gym everyday since i went back from vacation. but i broke my left shoulder i cant even wear clothes or write with that arm so i think im going to take a break from the gym. I am taking creatine and some zinc for acne pills. it really helps.

Anyway that was me i want to be part of a more hopeful community like this. How about u??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, intovoid, Kristin and 1 other person
:feelsautistic::feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6401
Send dick pics per PM

• +1
  • JFL
220px-Peter_Griffin.png

lol sorry about posting a picture of petre grifng just thought t was realyy rpic and thought u mighve wanted to se it lol :

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Be_ConfidentBro, Kristin and 2 others
220px-Peter_Griffin.png

lol sorry about posting a picture of petre grifng just thought t was realyy rpic and thought u mighve wanted to se it lol :
Dude the ?️eter show is the most ebic anime ever epic ftw dude!!!!!
Not really tbh, i've been part of the incel community for years. But a few months ago i decided to not go on these forums anymore.
Before I only thought about my looks, in public and at home. I didnt leave my house when i had a pimple or when my hair was messed up.
Day in Day out i felt ugly and miserable as shit. I was afraid to look women in the eyes and never made any friends, i didnt talk to anyone.

But after i left, i just felt a little bit better. i am still looks aware and stuff tho. I went to vacation abroad (muslim country) and i felt a little bit better iv'e got that: 'im not that ugly' kinda vibe from that place. The girls werent so stuck up and even tried to make eye contact and stuff. i wasnt that depressed anymore and had some fun with my family.

Then I went back to Europe and i felt the misery again. I am here legit invisible, 5 foot 10 subhuman piece of shit (21 yo). So i just went back looking at the ground like a beat up dog. I should know my place tbh. I guess i am a 3.5/10 regarding the non existent ioi's i got

Currently looksmaxxing Hitting the gym everyday since i went back from vacation. but i broke my left shoulder i cant even wear clothes or write with that arm so i think im going to take a break from the gym. I am taking creatine and some zinc for acne pills. it really helps.

Anyway that was me i want to be part of a more hopeful community like this. How about u??
Pm me for advice. I ascended hardcore so maybe I could help you

• +1
Dude the ?️eter show is the most ebic anime ever epic ftw dude!!!!!

Pm me for advice. I ascended hardcore so maybe I could help you
nyehehehe hey meg. Yes dad? *fart* EW DAD!!!!l
lol fam guyy uch frick*ng epiccx show evn though libtart creatineor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
nyehehehe hey meg. Yes dad? *fart* EW DAD!!!!l
lol fam guyy uch frick*ng epiccx show evn though libtart creatineor
Nyehehehee remember that episode where beter was like hey Joe ur crippled lol XDDDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nyehehehee remember that episode where beter was like hey Joe ur crippled lol XDDDD
nyehehheheheheh its funy cause jo cantt walk lwolololllol

• +1
  • +1
1111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg
holy fortnit*e petre grifn drumpf!!! waitt til the rite sees this!!!1!
DUDE I'm so fucking triggered wtf beter why r u supporting the left??? I should have known u rebel nerd

• +1
hly CRA* tpetr suport left family TARd get it liberatarians are re*ards ok sory f24 sayin that owrd if my mom see that on chat log she won;t ket me ply forntain

• +1
hly CRA* tpetr suport left family TARd get it liberatarians are re*ards ok sory f24 sayin that owrd if my mom see that on chat log she won;t ket me ply forntain
It's over for strokecels.

• +1

I'm glad to have you here. Lookmaxing isn't easy, and it takes time, but it does work. You probably won't turn into Chad, but it will boost your SMV by 1-2 points.

• +1

What race are you?
A

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
also that was a necessary necropost btw...before you stupid mods start beating me with your digital jewish batons

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5521
Hey man welcome, just be warned there many autistic people who live on here and have all this doxing and blackmailing mentaliilty just stay away from them , they like just wrecking peoples feelings cos their life’s shit. But then there’s the others who r willing to help

Hey man welcome, just be warned there many autistic people who live on here and have all this doxing and blackmailing mentaliilty just stay away from them , they like just wrecking peoples feelings cos their life’s shit. But then there’s the others who r willing to help
this post was made in 2018 and op left a while ago

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 11748
@RoBobaFett999 yep like the one who posted before me

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Funny how when some of the autists that used to post back in the day come back to the forum and say “muh this forum has gone to shit lel”
Just reading the old threads like this one is enough to see that this forum has always been shit

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Funny how when some of the autists that used to post back in the day come back to the forum and say “muh this forum has gone to shit lel”
Just reading the old threads like this one is enough to see that this forum has always been shit
The comments used to be more cringey. incels.is was way better before, but looksmax is better now than it used to ne

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro