High class is just a cope meaning high hairline

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
This is one of the biggest copes that white people have, muh high class. You just mean they have a massive forehead.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
proportionally large forehead looks better than the ape like low forehead

9c8bc38ef323100d6ac6cc140be6a285

low forehead just screams "ETHNIKKKKKKKK"

• +1
Reactions: 000, buflek, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
No you're the one coping. High class means this
SeanOPry_2.jpg

1064151-500w.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Copity coper coping per usual.

Low hairlines get a bad rep here, IDK why. Makes your skull look much more warrior like.

Strong lower third + strong brow ridge + small neurocranium + low hairline is life.

Low hairlines get a bad rep here, IDK why. Makes your skull look much more warrior like.

Strong lower third + strong brow ridge + small neurocranium + low hairline is life.
Attracting all the ovulating 30 year olds with your orge/hyper masculinity combo I see.

Attracting all the ovulating 30 year olds with your orge/hyper masculinity combo I see.
I think it can have wide appeal if paired with pretty boy facial features like clear skin, smallish nose, full lips, etc.

I think it can have wide appeal if paired with pretty boy facial features like clear skin, smallish nose, full lips, etc.
No, smallish nose and highly dimorphic face don’t exist. Big nose= dimorphic. Full lips are from estrogen. Those are the two “pretty boy” features that could be added without touching the eyes or small forehead.

There needs to be an “in the middle mix” of feminine and masculine features to make the best face. I.e; not a turbo strong brow ridge and sharp jaw and small nose with full lips. More like: okay browridge, round-ish jaw with some angularity, small-ish nose, full-ish lips. All about balance.