High Estrogen levels and gynecomastia stuns growt

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
High E during teen ages is a death sentence i stopped growing at 5.9 14 years old when my gyno appeared cleary becosue of high E and the doc did nothing My bones width and height hasnt changed since and i think i still have high E my gino is still here at 22.
I could be a big boned 6.3 chad right now having good genes but instead im forced to be an incel or beta provider with bitch tits that can be fixed but the damage is done small bones average height invisible for most woman.
Get your High E fixed kids

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I haven’t grown in a year

how do you get it fixed? and would going to the gym counteract this?

If you got pubertal gyno you got shit genetics anyway. Chad doesn't have problems with high E.
Surgery or try your luck by nuking your E with aromatase inhibors. Or try your luck with SERMs.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685 and The Dude Abides
If you got pubertal gyno you got shit genetics anyway. Chad doesn't have problems with high E.

Surgery or try your luck by nuking your E with aromatase inhibors. Or try your luck with SERMs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Lol, I'm pretty sure a lot of the male models are stuffed with estrogen, so... (Short philtrum, Lips thick AF, feminine eyes)

Lol, I'm pretty sure a lot of the male models are stuffed with estrogen, so...
Elaborate.

Are you saying they take estrogen? That they have above average estrogen levels?

They clearly don't have high E issues. You don't see them with puffy pepperoni nipples, acne, excess water retention etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's all genetics tbh. When I was 14 I was estrogenic and emo as fuck and I was like 5'9 and now I'm 5'11

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2658 and Butthurt Dweller
Elaborate.

Are you saying they take estrogen? That they have above average estrogen levels?

They clearly don't have high E issues. You don't see them with puffy pepperoni nipples, acne, excess water retention etc.

I think so, because of the traits I listed above, that doesn't mean they don't have a high level of testosterone with this.

The high t low e male face, from an aesthetic point of view smells like shit, you will probably attract females full of estrogens, but you are far from being esthetic: a long philtrum, with thin lips and an abominably wide jaw is not beautiful.

The models are strongly effeminate in their facial traits, look at the cheekbones often extremely wide, lips much fuller than the average, a short philtrum, a positive canthal tilt, they are female characteristics, and yet, that makes them just aesthetics.

It's just my point of view on the thing.

I think so, because of the traits I listed above, that doesn't mean they don't have a high level of testosterone with this.

The high t low e male face, from an aesthetic point of view smells like shit, you will probably attract females full of estrogens, but you are far from being esthetic: a long philtrum, with thin lips and an abominably wide jaw is not beautiful.

The models are strongly effeminate in their facial traits, look at the cheekbones often extremely wide, lips much fuller than the average, a short philtrum, a positive canthal tilt, they are female characteristics, and yet, that makes them just aesthetics.

It's just my point of view on the thing.
Interesting. I'd like to see, say, Lachowski's hormonal profile.

I'd say the pretty boys have average bloke level hormones, just lucked out on genetics. The strong jawed, strong browed Chads I'd assume are high T, high DHT + lucked out on genetics.

Fuck Estrogen man

High E during teen ages is a death sentence i stopped growing at 5.9 14 years old when my gyno appeared cleary becosue of high E and the doc did nothing My bones width and height hasnt changed since and i think i still have high E my gino is still here at 22.
I could be a big boned 6.3 chad right now having good genes but instead im forced to be an incel or beta provider with bitch tits that can be fixed but the damage is done small bones average height invisible for most woman.
me too bro but the hormone imbalance is more complicated than that. you could be producing a lot of t but have it convert or even produce low t. It could be many reasons.
The tits or hormone imbalance?

Oh, really who knew estrogen fused the growth plates????

I got bad gyno as a teen despite being very skinny, would wince in pain anytime something touched my nipples. Still grew to over 6'3

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Basedtheticz
I got bad gyno as a teen despite being very skinny, would wince in pain anytime something touched my nipples. Still grew to over 6'3
Your gyno lasted till your 20s?? you still have it?? if it goes away in 1 or 2 years is normal

My E was permanently elevated from cortisol in my adolescence

Aromatase Inhibitor should help with this since they block estrogen right?

Your gyno lasted till your 20s?? you still have it?? if it goes away in 1 or 2 years is normal
lasted 2 years I think, nips stayed puffy though

My gynecomastia is now more than 3 years old, got it at 13, always here at 16, will probably give a try to raloxifen 60mg ED for months, but it's probably toooo late... It remains minor, people don't notice it through the shirt for example, any reduction is beneficial to me, well what is really disabling is this fucking puffy effect, when it's cold and I don't have it, my tits appear normal, fuck... This shit destroys your confidence.

My gynecomastia is now more than 3 years old, got it at 13, always here at 16, will probably give a try to raloxifen 60mg ED for months, but it's probably toooo late... It remains minor, people don't notice it through the shirt for example, any reduction is beneficial to me, well what is really disabling is this fucking puffy effect, when it's cold and I don't have it, my tits appear normal, fuck... This shit destroys your confidence.
Lets hope you dont have constand HIgh estrogen blocking your potential growt

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Lets hope you dont have constand HIgh estrogen blocking your potential growt

It's only a theory but I think I have a high level of testesterone with a high level of estrogen, if I just had a high level of estrogen I doubt I'd have such a large bone mass in the upper third of my face, naturally lean, and eyes so small vertically, but I have high estrogen problems like gynecomastia, fastly addicted to sugar, and even prostates problems (!!!), it also looks like I'm attracted to high t females, what I hope is that my growth plates haven't been closed prematurely, I'm a manlet and that's the worst thing that could happen to me... Thinking of blasting HGH and taking Aromasin ASAP

I was a fat cunt, easily 25 - 30% bf throughout childhood and teens. 19 now, 6,5, wide af frame high muscle mass, not perfect but def strong face features. Not sure how I did it lmao. Def wouldn't recommend being fatter than 30% at any point just for the social gains