High Inhib if you dont use 0.1 retin-A daily and dont use it under your eyes.

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
NO ASCENSION FOR YOUR INHIB.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Chadelite, Cope and 4 others
Over for high inhibcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
no 0.1 in my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AccountName3190, eyearea, EverythingMaxxer and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 2933
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
which do you use bro
033a019858b1450175ef4b59905e22b0.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Why wouldnt you use it

$18 cdn for 50g .1% ^_^

But rlly $0 since my HSA covers the leftover

NO ASCENSION FOR YOUR INHIB.
the research says differently, that ower strength then 0.01 (excepption acne treatment), is about as good or even better (because you have less problems/adverse effects of getting ugly red fucked up peeling skin
).
Quote:
The concept of low strength tretinoin had gained interest when Griffiths and colleagues (1995) reported observations made in a 48 week, double-blind, vehicle-controlled trial (n = 90) that compared clinical efficacy and tolerability of 0.025% and 0.1% tretinoin cream. The authors observed that both 0.025% and 0.1% tretinoin resulted in statistically significant improvement in all histological and clinical signs of photoaging as compared with vehicle, but there were no clinically or statistically significant differences between the two concentrations of tretinoin. However, the incidences of adverse effects were significantly greater in the 0.1% tretinoin group as compared with the 0.025% tretinoin group. Thus, it was speculated that low strength tretinoin might be a good option for those patients who can not tolerate standard therapy (0.05%). Thereafter, Nykady and colleagues (2001) conducted two 24 weeks, double-blind and vehicle-controlled trials to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of 0.02% tretinoin cream applied once daily in 328 patients with moderate to severely photodamaged skin. Interestingly, both studies showed that there is significantly greater improvement in clinical signs of photoaging like fine wrinkling, coarse wrinkling, sallowness, and mottled hyperpigmentation (only in one study) as compared with vehicle. Moreover, the treatment was safe and well tolerated in most of the patients. Tretinoin cream 0.02% is now recognized by the FDA for the treatment of photoaging.

Sauce: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, goat2x, UsernameRequired and 1 other person
0,05% under my eyes, no problems.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Where the tf do you even get that shit in the usa

No retin-a for my ipd.

why not under eyes? Do you mean like the skin over the eye or the bone under your eye?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
What this will make?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
YOU ALREADY KNOW IMMA BOUT THAT DAILY 0.1% A-RET FROM ADC LIFE NIG GAS! NO MOISTURIZER EITHER, IF YOU NEED MOISTURIZER WITH YOUR TRETINOIN THAN YOUR SKIN IS SHIT TIER AND YOU PROBABLY SHOULD QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN! NAH BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO MOISTURIZE BECAUSE YOUR SKIN NATURALLY HYDRATES ITSELF AND OUTSIDE MOISTURIZERS JUST REDUCE THE SKIN'S NATURAL BARRIER FUNCTION.

• +1
YOU ALREADY KNOW IMMA BOUT THAT DAILY 0.1% A-RET FROM ADC LIFE NIG GAS! NO MOISTURIZER EITHER, IF YOU NEED MOISTURIZER WITH YOUR TRETINOIN THAN YOUR SKIN IS SHIT TIER AND YOU PROBABLY SHOULD QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN! NAH BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO MOISTURIZE BECAUSE YOUR SKIN NATURALLY HYDRATES ITSELF AND OUTSIDE MOISTURIZERS JUST REDUCE THE SKIN'S NATURAL BARRIER FUNCTION.

High T chad

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Dont actually do this btw @everyone

@SirGey no 0.1 for my face

Tret1

No reason to

No.01 retin-a for your face

i use 0.1 retin-a 5-6 days a week, and i def get it under my eyes and also put it over my eyelids, i need every molecule of collagen i can get. i also use cc melano vitamin C serum, argan oil, and a generic moisturizer those nights, with aquaphor on my lips and eyelids. it's all on my face right now. makes me look 5 years younger. i've never had the discipline to do it long term so I wanna see how good things look with sticking to the routine for a few weeks

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 2933
Imagine not having retinol eye cream for your under eyes in 2020 JFL

You will not ascend JFL ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I use 0.1% daily for 3 months now

• +1
  • +1
source?

• +1
i use 0.1 retin-a 5-6 days a week, and i def get it under my eyes and also put it over my eyelids, i need every molecule of collagen i can get. i also use cc melano vitamin C serum, argan oil, and a generic moisturizer those nights, with aquaphor on my lips and eyelids. it's all on my face right now. makes me look 5 years younger. i've never had the discipline to do it long term so I wanna see how good things look with sticking to the routine for a few weeks
DIdn't Tretinoin make you loss fat in Eye area?

where do i buy this shit in the US?