High IQ aspie doc advice needed

aphoria

aphoria

Iron
My buddy is suffering from chronic neck pain for more than a year now and has no idea what to do (docs are clueless).

It all started after 10min ice bath. At the end he also put head in for a couple of seconds. After that he had dizzy head (says he felt very bad and wanted to call ambulance) and one leg/foot was tingling a little.

Do you have an idea what happened and what caused chronic neck pain?

killed his nerves with ice

submerge his neck in boiling oil frying pan to reverse process

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Slayerino, wasted and 4 others
What a dumbo tingling is associated with loss of sensation in nerve endings (i'm not high iq autist doctor)

i know where is the problem
5030.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, maxmendietta, aphoria and 1 other person
He probably raped his body by dipping his body in ice idk did he damage his neck somewhere or pinch a nerve

Try a good chiropractor, might have severe tight muscles hitting nerves

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and aphoria
My buddy is suffering from chronic neck pain for more than a year now and has no idea what to do (docs are clueless).

It all started after 10min ice bath. At the end he also put head in for a couple of seconds. After that he had dizzy head (says he felt very bad and wanted to call ambulance) and one leg/foot was tingling a little.

Do you have an idea what happened and what caused chronic neck pain?
Ur friend probably went thru hypothermia which means he was under intense cold and his nerves got damages for the neck pain im not sure completely but yea the tingling sensation is def nerve damage

• +1
Reactions: aphoria
I would suggest getting some massages done by a pro and stretching+exercising the neck and see what happens from there.

Misaligned jaw/teeth? Aka crossbite