High quality girls and guys are not on Tinder

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Ofc outliers exist but good looking, funny, likeable and people with money, status etc are not on Tinder.

They are popular IRL, getting invited to parties or meetups etc and meet chads/stacies there and are having fun, gaining real life experience while goodlookinglosers are sitting alone at home swiping on an app and competing with 1000 men for average girls. Ofc if you want to slay only this is fine

Extreme example: did you ever see a famous guy/girl on tinder? Probably not, because they meet enough people IRL who are not basementdwellers obviously with fun lifes.

So basically what i want to say is that we should socialmaxx too, ofc looksmax as much as you can but work on other important traits too like beeing fun and likeable.

Maybe im just projecting but yea getting invited to cool parties is giving me a bigger dopamine spike than matching with a cutie on tinder. Sad thing is that i get invited to parties with girls that i dont know happens rarely but im working on it.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 5698 and 15 others
most quality people get laid through social circle and irl

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Kosidius, everythingisacope and 13 others
sounds like ugly cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and TheAnomaly
This is unironically true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13924, Chadeep, Deleted member 10602 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, audreyen and Deleted member 10602
Did u even read bro cuz u answered in 2 secs😂
yeah I am a quick reader
being social matters of course and lots of people deny it
Looks matter the most still

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Copeful, mortis and 1 other person
yeah I am a quick reader
being social matters of course and lots of people deny it
Looks matter the most still
Yea ofc if you are ugly you wont get invited

Cope. Tinder is full of good-looking, educated, high IQ girls with good careers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 5698, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, .👽. and AbuSAF
Would mufti menk be invitéd?

Cope. Tinder is full of good-looking, educated, high IQ girls with good careers.
No you are right but tinder is not "full" with them. Its just a small percentage, maybe they are new in the city and dont know anyone for example. They will log out soon after they build up their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Wallenberg
No you are right but tinder is not "full" with them. Its just a small percentage, maybe they are new in the city and dont know anyone for example. They will log out soon after they build up their social circle
They might not be the majority but they aren't majority anyway. Most girls are average.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
They might not be the majority but they aren't majority anyway. Most girls are average.
Yea true. Ofc you will see a stacy there but it has a reason shes on tinder. Maybe shes crazy or new in the city etc.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Ofc outliers exist but good looking, funny, likeable and people with money, status etc are not on Tinder.

They are popular IRL, getting invited to parties or meetups etc and meet chads/stacies there and are having fun, gaining real life experience while goodlookinglosers are sitting alone at home swiping on an app and competing with 1000 men for average girls. Ofc if you want to slay only this is fine

Extreme example: did you ever see a famous guy/girl on tinder? Probably not, because they meet enough people IRL who are not basementdwellers obviously with fun lifes.

So basically what i want to say is that we should socialmaxx too, ofc looksmax as much as you can but work on other important traits too like beeing fun and likeable.

Maybe im just projecting but yea getting invited to cool parties is giving me a bigger dopamine spike than matching with a cutie on tinder. Sad thing is that i get invited to parties with girls that i know happens rarely but im working on it.

Thoughts?
You're right. But the pedos would ruin that. If you all could group together. You'll get what you want. But what you're talking about is international. And that's expensive. But network it! Create hubs in popular cities throughout the world. Have meetups. But once again, that takes a lot of resources that you basement dwellers lack.

Extreme example: did you ever see a famous guy/girl on tinder?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep and gamma
But irl meeting through social circles is better. Many girls would ghost you. Women only meet up with only 1% of men from online dating.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .👽.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma and .👽.
But irl meeting through social circles is better. Many girls would ghost you. Women only meet up with only 1% of men from online dating.
Building a big social circle with many girls in it hard af tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Your trolls are becoming too obvious
It's not troll. Try tinder on some big city. You will notice that there are good-looking girls with good careers on tinder.

NYC, London, Hong Kong etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 7521, Chadeep and 2 others
It's not troll. Try tinder on some big city. You will notice that there are good-looking girls with good careers on tinder.

True but they are not high iq, i downloaded tinder one time and was cringing reading the bio

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and gamma
True but they are not high iq, i downloaded tinder one time and was cringing reading the bio
Tinder is a great app but laggy if you have a lot of matches. Also there should be a way to put matches on different categories..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Building a big social circle with many girls in it hard af tho
True start by small. Befriend some girls. Slowly it will grow into a big one. Use dating apps as an side option.

• +1
Dating apps = mostly bottom of the barrel trash

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and gamma

Yea as i said you are right, i live in a big city. But its just outliers in my opinion

• +1
They're just low IQ whores that sucked the right cock to have a good career

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Wallenberg
Where tf are they hiding then?

True start by small. Befriend some girls. Slowly it will grow into a big one. Use dating apps as an side option.
So befriend girls and wait for them to invite me or organise my own party?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and .👽.
Tinder is a great app but laggy if you have a lot of matches. Also there should be a way to put matches on different categories..
And also obviously the top girls are less likely to use tinder

lmao thats such a massive oversimplification

how tf you befriend some girls??

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm serious. Try tinder on some big city like NYC or Singapore.
Doubt it tbh. High tier becky and above aren't rotting on dating apps. Many of them get enough attention on Instagram by top tier male models and Chads.

@Hopelessmofoker I'll bet you $500 this dude isn't being ironic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Wallenberg and .👽.
So befriend girls and wait for them to invite me or organise my own party?
Throw a party yourself first tbh. Tell them to bring their girl friends too.

• +1

I agree tbh there’s a lot of high class looking girls on tinder in my city, with only 2 mil population

• +1
Doubt it tbh. High tier becky and above aren't rotting on dating apps. Many of them get enough attention on Instagram by top tier male models and Chads.
See it yourself.

They are some stacys on tinder but with a reason. F.e. they dont have a social circle cuz new in the city or tourist, they broke up and want fast sex or something like that

lmao thats such a massive oversimplification

how tf you befriend some girls??
Just like you do guys tbh. But I agree its hard to pretend to be friends with girls you're attracted to. Start with ugly ones ngl. I found them the easiest.

• +1
They are some stacys on tinder but with a reason. F.e. they dont have a social circle cuz new in the city or tourist, they broke up and want fast sex or something like that
True but they are rare tho. Mostly just used by low to mid tier Beckys to feed their egos.

• +1
See it yourself.
Tinder India is dogshit. Ran a good looking curry chad he got 7 matches only one of them was open to hookup lol.

• +1

Maybe im just projecting but yea getting invited to cool parties is giving me a bigger dopamine spike than matching with a cutie on tinder. Sad thing is that i get invited to parties with girls that i dont know happens rarely but im working on it.

Thoughts?
While I’m not particularly high quality. I lucked out & wound up meeting two high quality girls on Tinder. Got two GFs out of it.

• +1
While I’m not particularly high quality. I lucked out & wound up meeting two high quality girls on Tinder. Got two GFs out of it.
Not bad

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly