High quality girls and guys are not on Tinder

What do you define as high quality?

it's true, chads IRL don't need aps becuse they always have options from IRL and find no "enjjoyment" using online dating. Also they will get hit up in insta DM's most of the time. Aspie chadelites clean up on tinder most likely.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
"high quality" JFL, you guys need to stop coping.

If you are goodlooking everygirl gonna try to be ver best version with you while if you are average/ugly they will treat like a doormat servant.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Tinder is full of niggers

And fagturding faagots

You won’t get Stacy unless you’re status maxxed so why not just hook up tinder girls ?

stacy I know from school is dating a normie faced pro hockey player

Ofc outliers exist but good looking, funny, likeable and people with money, status etc are not on Tinder.

They are popular IRL, getting invited to parties or meetups etc and meet chads/stacies there and are having fun, gaining real life experience while goodlookinglosers are sitting alone at home swiping on an app and competing with 1000 men for average girls. Ofc if you want to slay only this is fine

Extreme example: did you ever see a famous guy/girl on tinder? Probably not, because they meet enough people IRL who are not basementdwellers obviously with fun lifes.

So basically what i want to say is that we should socialmaxx too, ofc looksmax as much as you can but work on other important traits too like beeing fun and likeable.

Maybe im just projecting but yea getting invited to cool parties is giving me a bigger dopamine spike than matching with a cutie on tinder. Sad thing is that i get invited to parties with girls that i dont know happens rarely but im working on it.

Thoughts?
Mh my back then oneitis used tinder and I doubt she had issues with social circle. Maybe she had and I didn’t realize. But I thought she wanted someone new she didn’t have in her social circle

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.