High school story time!

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
When i was in HS, i used to get bulied every single day. I prayed every night before bed that maybe i would get stick next day so that i wouldnt go to school.

And it wasnt just bullying. I would get beaten up or molested sometimes.

I remember it was winter, my entire class ganged up on me. They put me on the ground and they kep kicking me. Then, they had an idea. They stripped me naked, it was cold af, took some bats and began htting me with those.

They got bored and left, leaving me covered in blood with bruises. The dean saw me, he said i was a disgrace and i should not provoke with my behavior. I got expelled.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, BigBiceps, Pillarman and 5 others
Download

Attachments

• 1579361047455.png
    1579361047455.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
When i was in HS, i used to get bulied every single day. I prayed every night before bed that maybe i would get stick next day so that i wouldnt go to school.

I remember it was winter, my entire class ganged up on me. They put me on the ground and they kep kicking me. Then, they had an idea. They stripped me naked, it was cold af, took some bats and began htting me with those.

They got bored and left, leaving me covered in blood with bruises. The dean saw me, he said i was a disgrace and i should not provoke with my behavior. I got expelled.
Are u serious?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
tales

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Slayer, Deleted member 4209 and 4 others
it wasnt so bad. i got expelled for a day so i could stay home and relax a bit, listen to M2M, play some vidya 🙂
I feel bad for u bro, you didn't deserve all the shit u went through ngl.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Your posts are SHIT, I would’ve kicked your ass too.

70855BD4 1C49 47E2 BD0A A68116977BFC

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite, onnysk and 12 others
Track them down and GOER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBiceps, Pillarman and 2 others
larp

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 209
fake as hell

Could be fake, but could be real.

Either way your fault for not fighting back.

Tales from the shekelshack
Also thats from a movie

Biggest tale of the century kys op

Tales from Siberia

tales unless 3rd world tier cuntry

:Ray Liotta laughed his ass off:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Ritalincel

Holy fuck man. If that's real that's brutal af. I actually feel bad for you now.

Holy fuck man. If that's real that's brutal af. I actually feel bad for you now.

i only remember it as a memory at this point, like most of my past. i dont have ant happy memory.

so sorry

my school time was hell also

never got expelled tho lol because i don't think the teachers knew who i was