High T behaviour is no emotions

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
I think high t dudes never show emotion very rare
And only get aggresive with a reason and when they get aggresive it’s intimidating And foids piss in her pants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Danish_Retard, Gargantuan and 3 others
High T should make you feel mellow.

If you're angry all the time that means you have high Cortisol and other ER hormones.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others

If you're angry all the time that means you have high Cortisol and other ER hormones.
Yes
If you are angry cortisol+T and Dht

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
High T men show emotions, but mostly just positive emotions and thus people want to be around them. When you rant about how sad and angry you are, nobody likes you, because by being such a miserable cunt you make other people miserable as well.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, TopzCat1, Danish_Retard and 6 others
High T men show emotions, but mostly just positive emotions and thus people want to be around them. When you rant about how sad and angry you are, nobody likes you, because by being such a miserable cunt you make other people miserable as well.
I mean they don’t cry around like foids and just accept the fact what they get and keep calm and think logically

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HighIQcel and Deathrasher42
being high t is not going around screaming, you should actually be calm and have an assertive aura around you. anger and losing yourself in temper should never happen to a man, always be logical and stoic.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, EverythingMaxxer, Pinhead and 3 others

I mean they don’t cry around like foids and just accept the fact what they get and keep calm and think logically
Yeah, that's how all men used to be. No use in crying, back in the day men used to just get SHIT DONE. Nowadays a lot of guys are very feminine due to their sky high E levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 7098 and Htobrother
it is because acting based on your believes and urges is more masculine than reacting to outside influences. if you cry because someone hurt you, if you get angry it's because someone insulted you, if you laugh someone made you happy.
all outside influences that can be perceived as weak if you act on them because it shows you are easily influenced instead of going your own way and being your strong self.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's how all men used to be. No use in crying, back in the day men used to just get SHIT DONE. Nowadays a lot of guys are very feminine due to their sky high E levels.
I notice a lot of foids always cry or get mad when something happens were I just smile at the situation

Why is the best mod not mod anymore :0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Htobrother
im fucked, i involuntary smile everytime i interact with people

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

Attachments

• 464955-b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4.png
    464955-b82ef1767165e9f431d3f21f439a56a4.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
im fucked, i involuntary smile everytime i interact with people
when ur ugly its shit anyway. if u smile everytime then u a gigacuck, and if u dont smile at all then u a creep

Literraly me.
Yesterday two Indians argued with me for the Portuguese influence in Brazil, and their influence is real. However, the Indians do not agree, they envy the Portuguese willpower. Exclude everyone from social media and fuck you. Living life like that is captivating.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yes high T animals do not react to things happening around them, due to the fact they are not worried because they are so fucking Dom, whereas lower hierarchy cucks react to everything around them because they are scared they are gonna get eaten.
Im paraphrasing Jordan Petersons work on hierarchies and lobsters

Basically in social settings don't turn your head to things happening around you noise etc and don't get upset easily and if you do, you have to go full chimp out aggression mode.

Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Goodmorning and Htobrother
being high t is not going around screaming, you should actually be calm and have an assertive aura around you. anger and losing yourself in temper should never happen to a man, always be logical and stoic.
nah you need to be high T enough to rage at manlets and call them a cuck at least 5 times before they get scared and run away.