High T dom ogre > prettyboy.

BitchWhipper

BitchWhipper

Iron
If youre a prettyboy you get no respect from other men. Infact a lot of men automatically dislike you for the sole reason that youre attractive but not masculine.

If youre a high T ogre men will respect you and it will be easier to intimidate and dominate your way to the top. And anyways women like status, so if you dominating and intimidating you will get women as a side effect. Which means that the "women dont like ogres" arguement doesnt apply.

With all this said being Chad is ideal because its the best of both worlds. Aesthetics + masculinity

Attachments

• 22802165_173610909888101_4415045738258497536_n.jpg
    22802165_173610909888101_4415045738258497536_n.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 429
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, AutismMaxing, metagross and 5 others
H2O

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Lean dom chad/ogre> Prettycucks,

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, vladoxy, IdiAmin and 8 others
If youre a high T ogre men will respect you and it will be easier to intimidate and dominate your way to the top.
So sayeth 5'2" manlet who just bought his first dumbbell set.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi and highT
Being lean is very important. I learned this the hard way. The Leanpill is hard to swallow for some here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, ReverseNorwoodPill, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
only arnold can pull that shit,.

why become a bloated ogre when u can just become a lean mma fighter or boxer

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Ideal:
79dd66e4634812f2b12de03808ae85a2_L.jpg
oTDmroO.jpg
1200px-Filip_Hrgovic_rio_2016.jpg
Download 1

I can't cope with the fact that I don't look this dom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vladoxy, Deleted member 11748, Kingkellz and 5 others
Ogrecel cope.

It's true however that men hate prettyboys, even if bluepilled because they know instinctively how giga high SMV they have and they're jealous.
I've almost gotten beaten up on multiple occasions at normie parties and festivals.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6723, Highrise and 3 others
a pretty boy will still get respect from other men because he fucks hot girls they can only dream of

ideal is the masthetic look, where you have the best of both worlds

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Effortless and Wallenberg
Cope. I would rather look like @Thongmaster 's old profile than any athlete

• Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan
I know so many guys looking exactly like this.Strong browridge,compact midface with squared forehead and thick brows. Terachad traits.
Mirin how there are still so many high T moggers in the Balkans.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Mirin how there are still so many high T moggers in the Balkans.
There are plenty.We are still holding !
Its not just they are high T,they are also friendly and open to help you whenever you need.Most similiar dudes would help you achieve your dream phisique in no time in the gym !

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Gargantuan
So, under your theory, this:

Would have higher appeal among women than this:

Please don’t say yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, it_just_so_happens, Zradrad and 5 others
So, under your theory, this:

View attachment 938987
Would have higher appeal among women than this:

View attachment 938989
Please don’t say yes.
Thats just extreme ogre with 0 aesthetics at all. Im not saying that ogre > prettyboy every time. Im just saying that being the average ogre is better than being the average prettyboy. Im not even saying that ogres get more women. But the fact of the matter is that the sexual market is skewed in the favour of ogres due to the fact that there are more women who want ogres than there are ogres.
Ogres will never have a large amount of women flocking towards them, but they will always be secure in the fact that there is always a small minority of women that likes them, which is all you need

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 4464
Who the fuck wants respect from other men?
Nah this thread is cope, you can be surrounded by females and be totally happy. Have female friends, fuckbuddies, girls to chill with, and when guys see how good you do with women they immediately assume you are high status and give you respect as a result. Fuck male friends jfl...

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, EasternRightWinger15, Highrise and 6 others
Who the fuck wants respect from other men?
Nah this thread is cope, you can be surrounded by females and be totally happy. Have female friends, fuckbuddies, girls to chill with, and when guys see how good you do with women they immediately assume you are high status and give you respect as a result. Fuck male friends jfl...
Most females are boring as fuck. All i need is one to be content. Men are dicks and assholes but fun to be around, and if youre dom they will not be dicks and assholes because they respect you.

And btw when i see a scrawny prettyboy with a stupid middlepart with a qt gf me and my friends dont respect him. We start trash talking him. Yes its jealousy, but we dont shit talk ogres because we respect them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Most females are boring as fuck. All i need is one to be content. Men are dicks and assholes but fun to be around, and if youre dom they will not be dicks and assholes because they respect you.

And btw when i see a scrawny prettyboy with a stupid middlepart with a qt gf me and my friends dont respect him. We start trash talking him. Yes its jealousy, but we dont shit talk ogres because we respect them
Honestly I am more in the pretty boy side than anything aggressive and guys respect me. Literally just be tall and good looking and guys respect you in social situations. It’s not that crazy. I’m pretty skinny too but nobody shit talks me.

a pretty boy will still get respect from other men because he fucks hot girls they can only dream of

ideal is the masthetic look, where you have the best of both worlds
That's cope, men envy other men who fuck hot women, especially if they see them as less manly than them.

Honestly I am more in the pretty boy side than anything aggressive and guys respect me. Literally just be tall and good looking and guys respect you in social situations. It’s not that crazy. I’m pretty skinny too but nobody shit talks me.
True tbh JBT is legit

• +1
Thats just extreme ogre with 0 aesthetics at all. Im not saying that ogre > prettyboy every time. Im just saying that being the average ogre is better than being the average prettyboy. Im not even saying that ogres get more women. But the fact of the matter is that the sexual market is skewed in the favour of ogres due to the fact that there are more women who want ogres than there are ogres.
Ogres will never have a large amount of women flocking towards them, but they will always be secure in the fact that there is always a small minority of women that likes them, which is all you need
So you go redact what you titled the post as, which is fine, as the title is absurd.

Pretty boys always have a wide plethora of women who like them as opposed to the small group of girls (usually ugly) who like ogres. Why are you still arguing that ogre > pretty boy when you admit ogres have a small group of appeal?

So you go redact what you titled the post as, which is fine, as the title is absurd.

Pretty boys always have a wide plethora of women who like them as opposed to the small group of girls (usually ugly) who like ogres. Why are you still arguing that ogre > pretty boy when you admit ogres have a small group of appeal?
The thing is that ogre is a niche sexual market. There are a lot more women who like ogres than there are true ogres, which means in terms of dating they do just fine. But what makes being an ogre superior to being a prettyboy is the physicality part. Ogres are physically superior to prettyboys which commands respect which is why i would rather be ogre than prettyboy

• +1
The thing is that ogre is a niche sexual market. There are a lot more women who like ogres than there are true ogres, which means in terms of dating they do just fine. But what makes being an ogre superior to being a prettyboy is the physicality part. Ogres are physically superior to prettyboys which commands respect which is why i would rather be ogre than prettyboy
Would you say random orton is orge?

Water

My 6'4 roided cousin has literally 0 collagen its almost disgusting but he turns heads and he's respected automatically

Water

My 6'4 roided cousin has literally 0 collagen its almost disgusting but he turns heads and he's respected automatically
Collagen is cope tbh. Low collagen looks more masculine

Collagen is cope tbh. Low collagen looks more masculine
You are literally coping so hard, have you ever spoken to anyone IRL or read a singular study about attractiveness

You are literally coping so hard, have you ever spoken to anyone IRL or read a singular study about attractiveness
Don't be fucking black and white
Collagen is important but it can be completely overriden by good body dimorphism etc

Its a case by case basis attractiveness and you have to be not autistic or it doesnt matter how good you look

Don't be fucking black and white
Collagen is important but it can be completely overriden by good body dimorphism etc

Its a case by case basis attractiveness and you have to be not autistic or it doesnt matter how good you look
Having collagen is simply put a good thing

Being tall (above 5’11) and having at least a normal pitched voice is all you need for being taken seriously.

Why do you care more about impressing guys than girls?

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Deleted member 9670
Being tall (above 5’11) and having at least a normal pitched voice is all you need for being taken seriously.

over for my high pitched incel voice :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

found the coping fatty

Girls arent fun to be around

What’s your goal in looksmaxxing then? Getting other guys’ attention?
Also I would maybe consider that this:

“girls aren’t fun to be around”

Is the reason you’re on this forum, not your looks.

If you’re an ogre you’re not getting any attractive girls.
I dont agree. Femininity is attracted to masculinity. Therefore if youre ogre its likely you get a high E girl

Just be Paulo Costa theory

Attachments

• vlc_MFjYUyAFBj.png
    vlc_MFjYUyAFBj.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 57
  • vlc_MFjYUyAFBj.png
    vlc_MFjYUyAFBj.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 81
Just be Paulo Costa theory