High T = high memory

Wait what is this thread about again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and RandomGuy
It's mostly BS, the whole stereotype that intelligent people are unattractive.
Most people are unattractive in some way or the other, but in general, attractive people tend to be intelligent in some way or the other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Most people are unattractive in some way or the other, but in general, attractive people tend to be intelligent in some way or the other.
guess ik why im dumb :D

• WTF
Reactions: Ocelot
ugly people cope with iq

cope
most smart people i see are low tier normies
curry cope

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6873
if high testosterone effects memory then what effects memory?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10602 and Ocelot

The studies done show it improves mental function in men with low T, when you do supraphysiological doses it's most likely neurotoxic.

The studies done show it improves mental function in men with low T, when you do supraphysiological doses it's most likely neurotoxic.

some steroids are like tren, I haven't heard anyone talk about high test being neurotoxic unless you have crashed estrogen

some steroids are like tren, I haven't heard anyone talk about high test being neurotoxic unless you have crashed estrogen
You are a pleb, bro. Almost all steroids or all steroids are neurotoxic when you take them in high enough doses to build muscle, some like winstrol cause cell necrosis, others cause apoptosis, high dose T too, at least in whatever animal/in vitro studies they have done, and the statistical studies on humans show roid users having lower IQ than natties. The users in those studies often take 1+gram and who knows what compounds, so for the average 1-2 cycles a year male model body it may not be very concerning. Would be great to use neuroprotective sustances while roiding but i haven't found much science behind it.