• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel, mewcoper and 12 others
More plates more dates is
definitely pseudo-blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, mewcoper, Lolcel and 3 others
Just try to cut to 12% you will look better no doubt
you got this :feelsautistic:
idk bro I personally think that surgery would also help me alot mentally. Ive been thinking bout this shit for years and will probably always do. I just need a genio and bimax to be happy :feelswah:

idk bro I personally think that surgery would also help me alot mentally. Ive been thinking bout this shit for years and will probably always do. I just need a genio and bimax to be happy :feelswah:
Make sure you do everything you can before it :) GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
my height says otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Good_Little_Goy and forwardgrowth
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Good_Little_Goy, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
Why are you cutting? First you start blasting T with no lifting experience, then you decide to gain muscle, then you decide to cut. All that in less than a month.

Just stick to lean bulking. You’re going to look worse if you cut now.

JFL height is cope if your Henry Cavill it doesn’t matter
5'3 Henry Cavill gets no Pussy irl. Big part of his attraction is his frame/height.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Why are you cutting? First you start blasting T with no lifting experience, then you decide to gain muscle, then you decide to cut. All that in less than a month.

Just stick to lean bulking. You’re going to look worse if you cut now.
I literaly need to lose like 4 more kg just do 500 calorie deficit with cardio everyday. Its not lije I am missing on much gains. Also I am more satisfied by face gains on roids jfl, I put on like 10lbs on muscle but on my frame it makes little difference.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I literaly need to lose like 4 more kg just do 500 calorie deficit with cardio everyday. Its not lije I am missing on much gains. Also I am more satisfied by face gains on roids jfl, I put on like 10lbs on muscle but on my frame it makes little difference.
And I started to enjoy cardio, incel trait ngl

Just don’t take too long. Your goal now should be to fill that big ass frame of yours, and the only way is by eating protein and keeping a constant caloric surplus. And lifting, so it’s not just fat.

the guy on the thumbnail has shitty gonial angle

the guy on the thumbnail has shitty gonial angle
thats christian bale, hollywood chad
niggas reallynotice the least significant thing on your face

Just don’t take too long. Your goal now should be to fill that big ass frame of yours, and the only way is by eating protein and keeping a constant caloric surplus. And lifting, so it’s not just fat.
I dont want to get fat even a little bit, I couldnt take 1-2 months of my face before. Not worth little bit more muscles

thats christian bale, hollywood chad
niggas reallynotice the least significant thing on your face
Sgesgseh

I dont want to get fat even a little bit, I couldnt take 1-2 months of my face before. Not worth little bit more muscles
Well then you’re not going to gain shit. You can’t gain muscle without a little bit of fat.

Well then you’re not going to gain shit. You can’t gain muscle without a little bit of fat.
with roids and newbie gains you can gain muscles and lose fat in calorue deficit

mpmd is the best youtuber by far. Great advice on pharmacology and self improvement. My 2 favorite things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
with roids and newbie gains you can gain muscles and lose fat in calorue deficit
True, but do you want to gain 10 pounds of muscle in your first year or 25 pounds? The choice is yours.

Yea so tell me how to get LEAN LEAN and build a big body efficently at the same time

• Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry and WadlowMaxxing
This guy is the most blackpilled youtuber that normies watch
he is not even against plastic surgery and doesn't deny the face part unlike many other gymcel youtubers

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 8902
Yea so tell me how to get LEAN LEAN and build a big body efficently at the same time
It’s not going to happen, not even on roids. OP doesn’t get it. I don’t care how many steroids you use you still need a caloric surplus to grow, noob gains don’t last long.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Bulked to 22% tbh I feel like shit its time to cut. Getting motivated:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
  • +1
It’s not going to happen, not even on roids. OP doesn’t get it. I don’t care how many steroids you use you still need a caloric surplus to grow, noob gains don’t last long.
keep coping

Eat clen
Tren hard
Test results
100% guaranteed or money back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
It is possible to go from 30bf % to 15bf in 50 days? (Till end of 2020)

He's hella blackpilled but he also is an IDEAL candidate for Bimax tbh. His sleep apnea (you can hear how bad his breathing is in some videos) is some of the worst I have ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: freeone12
He's hella blackpilled but he also is an IDEAL candidate for Bimax tbh. His sleep apnea (you can hear how bad his breathing is in some videos) is some of the worst I have ever seen.
He also mention about cpap machine he was using with sleep problems

He also mention about cpap machine he was using with sleep problems

CPAP is such a meme. Just another thing in the medical "community" that they shill for instead of fixing the functional (which would fix aesthetics) like anyone with sleeping problems should get.