highest protein foods?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I only know a few tbh. Don't tell me stuff like greek yoghurt which has like 3g of protein per serving. I want to know foods that have like 15g+ per serving such as tuna, steak, chicken.

thanks !

seitan
eggs (3eggs on avg have 18g of protein)
pb

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7076
eat eggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
milkmaxx cheesemaxx nutmaxx

Organ meat is the best

I only know a few tbh. Don't tell me stuff like greek yoghurt which has like 3g of protein per serving. I want to know foods that have like 15g+ per serving such as tuna, steak, chicken.

thanks !
Maggots, crickets, insects provide more protein and are tastier than regular meat

• Ugh..
Reactions: Reoa
You just answered your own question dude.
Also try adding in offal, has loads of good stuff.

I am convinced one reason noodles age well, maybe not the main reason, is they eat offal.

thanks !
Tuna omelette.

• +1
Reactions: ItzDanny

thanks !
Protein powder, meat, eggs.

The highest protein source pound for pound is protein isolate

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Just eat meat

What kind of Greek yogurt has 3g of protein per serving? Mine is at least 15g.

Chicken, steak, turkey, egg whites, eggs, salmon, tuna, tilapia. Anything else is poo

thanks !
Black beans but you gotta eat 2 pounds to get to 100 due to net protein utilisation and eggs

thanks !
Protein percentage in food actually don't matter.
You have to calculate the ratio between protein per 100g and calories per 100g.

With this ratio, chicken breast, seitan and ham have a 20% protein amount, while smikked milk, lupinbeans and soybeans are 10%