Highest Rating for Manlet

Chemicel

Chemicel

Hormone Advocate
What is the highest rating that a manlet can get if they have a good body + face?

7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
See Tom Cruise

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I'd say 5'8 and below

So every manlet 5'8 and below is ranked the same? If you're 5'5, that's as good as 5'8? What about 5'0? Under 5 feet? Peter Dinklage height? Verne Troyer height? Chandra Bahadur Dangi height?

So every manlet 5'8 and below is ranked the same? If you're 5'5, that's as good as 5'8? What about 5'0? Under 5 feet? Peter Dinklage height? Verne Troyer height? Chandra Bahadur Dangi height?
No, you can just be considered a manlet if you're 5'8 or below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Anything is under 5’9 your face will need to compensate hard.

You can’t be a 10/10 as a manlet but you could still be 8-9 if your face and frame was good enough

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1383 and Deleted member 656
6/10 absolute max if below 5'8

No, you can just be considered a manlet if you're 5'8 or below.

So the highest rating for a manlet varies, depending on level of manletism. So the question of this thread is wrong. What is should ask is "How many points get knocked off, depending on how short you are?"

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
So the highest rating for a manlet varies, depending on level of manletism. So the question of this thread is wrong. What is should ask is "How many points get knocked off, depending on how short you are?"
Yes.
However someone asked at what height an individual is considered a manlet and I gave my thoughts.

Zac effron is 173cm and he is considered a 10/10 by many.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, DidntRead and Deleted member 1383
5'7"-5'8": PSL 8
5'6": PSL 7
5'5">: Over tbh, PSL 6

I'm 5'5" guys, I'm in the process to rope this summer :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
6/10 absolute max if below 5'8

5B612483 0C25 4432 BF74 8328D8BF2E27

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Others might say 5’5, 5’8 or even 6’0 but personally I consider 5’9 and below manlet height.

who says 6'0 as manlet height? tf? That height mogs 98% of this forum alone

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
who says 6'0 as manlet height? tf? That height mogs 98% of this forum alone
Probably tall people, think 6’4+.

Height is one of the most important factor.
If he stands next to a 5'11 average looking guy he mogs. If he stands next to a 6'1 average looking guy it's even. If he stands next to a 6'6 average looking guy he gets mogged brutally and will look like a child.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Height is one of the most important factor.
If he stands next to a 5'11 average looking guy he mogs. If he stands next to a 6'1 average looking guy it's even. If he stands next to a 6'6 average looking guy he gets mogged brutally and will look like a child.
Face.

Gl and short dudes maximum is just to have occasional sex, not even close to slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
You can't put celebrities as examples. In real life height matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 39 and dodt
height, frame and skull can halo you so fucking much irl, but still, face > all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Vitruvian and LowTierNormie
Others might say 5’5, 5’8 or even 6’0 but personally I consider 5’9 and below manlet height.
I guess I'm lucky, 176cm
I think it is 5'9.25? Barely crossed the manlet limit

I guess I'm lucky, 176cm
I think it is 5'9.25? Barely crossed the manlet limit
Just wear height boosting shoes and lifts and you’ll be fine. If you are really unsatisfied with your height, you can always get Leg Lengthening Surgery, or wait until they release another way to increase height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Just wear height boosting shoes and lifts and you’ll be fine. If you are really unsatisfied with your height, you can always get Leg Lengthening Surgery, or wait until they release another way to increase height.
Yeah, 2cm insoles are fucking free. And 5´10 is already above average in my country, so it will be ok

Depends on the country you are from you can have 10/10 face but only 5'6 and be a slayer in asia for example but lets say you have 10/10 face and 5'6 in EU your PSL drop at least 2-3 points

height, frame and skull can halo you so fucking much irl, but still, face > all
View attachment 77280

That picture has to be photoshopped

There won’t be another option for increasing height more than an inch or so (except heightmaxxing when young) besides LL for at least another few decades unfortunately

a 10/10 by many because in all his movies they use angle tricks to make him look taller, just look at the newest baywatch he should look like a midget next to Dwayne Johnson but doesn't

only because of his status from being a film start, he is not even an 8/10. Massive asymmetry with his eyes.

You can't put celebrities as examples. In real life height matters more.

In real life my 5'5 friend slays more than chads. Not gonna post a picture of him but he is like a chadlite.

All the prime pussy is around all the prime dick so being Good looking just gets your foot in the door these days.

What is the highest rating that a manlet can get if they have a good body + face?
it depends on the case the girl accepts dating a shorter/same height man

Using stem cells for increasing height in humans is still decades away, definitely not something that will be available within the next 5 years. Even when it is made available to the public it will probably cost as much as LL if not more
[/QUOT
Everything below 5ft8 to 5ft5 is a manlet. Maximum rating is 7/10 if everything is perfect. Below 5ft5 it's over.

How tall are you?
I'm a little above 5'9 and still feel like a manlet. Cut off must be higher for sure

I'm a little above 5'9 and still feel like a manlet. Cut off must be higher for sure
Well don't focus on all the guys that heightmog you, focus on all the guys you are hightmogging. I only see like 2 to 3 guys on a daily basis I heightmog. 100 of guys are heightmogging me in the meantime. That's when you know that you are a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Well don't focus on all the guys that heightmog you, focus on all the guys you are hightmogging. I only see like 2 to 3 guys on a daily basis I heightmog. 100 of guys are heightmogging me in the meantime. That's when you know that you are a manlet.
damn, how tall are you mate?

i think its smart to seperate ratings for face and body
so a manlet could only get max 6 for body for instance, but up to 9 for face..
overall hed be 7 in the eyes of women

Here in germany, so many guys are above 185cm, so 180 is the absolute minimum to be "normal" in girls eyes. If you are below 177cm but chad face, girls will still consider you as genetic waste.