HINDUS ARE THE MOST VIOLATED RACE IN HISTORY

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
HINDUS ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST DEFORMED SUBHUMANS ON THE PLANET. EVERY SUBHUMAN TRAIT THERE IS, MOST OF THEM HAVE IT

ON TOP OF THAT. THEY HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY GENOCIDED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME

THESE WORTHLESS WEAK INFERIOR SUBHUMANS HAVE BEEN HARASSED, GENOCIDED AND RAPED ALL THROUGHOUT HISTORY BY ALPHA SAVAGE MUSLIMS

2,500 HINDUS MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERED IN 1921 DURING THE MOPLAH HINDU GENOCIDE

Moplah/ Mappila Muslims of Kerala
Year: 1921-22
Number: 2500 Hindus slaughtered, atleast 26000 fled as refugees, atleast 2500 forcibly converted, sexually assaulted, and more than 100 Hindu temples destroyed.

Moplah-Rebellion.jpg

5 MILLION HINDUS KILLED IN 1947

4.75M HINDUS KILLED OR DISPLACED IN PAKISTAN DURING PARTITION, & THE PLIGHT OF THOSE WHO REMAINED

IMG_20180731_145409092-XS.jpg

3 MILLION DISGUSTING HINDUS MURDERED IN 1971

RUTHLESS MASSACRE OF HINDUS IN 1971 WAR OF EAST PAKISTAN – 2.5M SLAUGHTERED

One of the biggest Hindu genocides, willfully suppressed and hidden from the knowledge of Indians is the massacre of Hindus in the war of East Pakistan.
The Pakistan Army unleashed a terror equal to that of the Islamic invaders, when they mercilessly slaughtered Hindus who were migrating out of East Pakistan – now known as Bangladesh. Their heads were chopped off, entire trains and buses were set to fire, without allowing any escapes, Hindu women were stripped, dead bodies kept on piling on top of each other, with no place or means to dispose them with last rites. At one point, the dead looked more in number than the living. That is because out of the 3 million Hindus who were migrating out of East Pakistan, 2.5 million were slaughtered ruthlessly.

319767E7 F7A7 4A10 8147 105094CF0E5A

ALL THIS SHIT IS JUST RECENT, 1900s. NOT THAT OLD

POOR WORTHLESS INNOCENT HINDU DOGS MASSACRED WITHOUT MERCY. MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS

D34E04CA 62F9 420D 90BD 7418B5D35D27

kashmir-hindus-denied-by-amnesty.jpg

noakhali-1946.png

1ED271C7 5481 4A73 9D21 6D1F07F94066

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, TsarTsar444, goat2x and 12 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
NO WONDER WHY CURRIES HATE ME IRL :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 4804, CopeIsReal and 4 others
6A828629 52F6 49CA A18A CF71912BBA04

• Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 5912
Iirc they had a based ritual where a wife has to self herself on fire if her husband dies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5912
Most ancient civilization had to suffer the most so that other can learn from them and live a better life. It's like a martyrdom

• +1

Praise the Anglos for we spared the world the terror of 1.8 Billion streetshitting curry smelling subhuman pajeets

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4804, CopeIsReal and 3 others

Praise the Anglos for we spared the world the terror of 1.8 Billion streetshitting curry smelling subhuman pajeets
Hilarious

U mean south Asian not hindu

Should have exterminated us
India is a beautiful place it's just infested with curryroachez

My grandmother was a Kashmiri Hindu who escaped the goatfucker brigade following partition

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6191, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Races that were dominated by white people don't deserve respect tbh

I thought Hinduism was a religion. Wouldn't the race be indo-aryan?

• +1
yes, Muslims came 100 times, We Alpha Hindus fucked them with our cock 100 times. Never give up is our mantra Today India can cock fuck the entire Muslim world. we can remove the existence of musalmaniacs with one snap like thanos. India has more GDP than any musalmaniac nation. Indians are most richest ethnic group wherever they go plus they don't do crime shit like musalmaniacs. Inshallah time will come when we Hindu teach Muslim a lesson,

Like your own great prophet, @Mohamad said

"im not even full arab
I have white skin with red undertone
what are you trying to prove"

Just so any goat fucker couldn't understand ,

"أنا لست عربية كاملة
لدي جلد أبيض مع مسحة حمراء

ما الذى تحاول اثباتة"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Now I see why people hate you. You speak cruelly. You'll get you deserve by YHWH after you die (burn in Hell), heathen.

Also, it seems like this is a very Muslim centric view of things. Muslims hate Hindus. This is why the Muslims getting shit on in the Middle East over the pasts few decades doesnt make me feel bad tbh. Arab countries have basically zero power in world affairs anymore outside of the Saudis.

Also, anyone who has an ounce of historic knowledge knows that the NA Natives probably got hit the hardest as they were basically wiped out. Africans were the next worse as they've been through multiple slave trades and they were the worst hit in the Muslim slave trade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Now I see why people hate you. You speak cruelly. You'll get you deserve by YHWH after you die (burn in Hell), heathen.

Also, it seems like this is a very Muslim centric view of things. Muslims hate Hindus. This is why the Muslims getting shit on in the Middle East over the pasts few decades doesnt make me feel bad tbh. Arab countries have basically zero power in world affairs anymore outside of the Saudis.

Also, anyone who has an ounce of historic knowledge knows that the NA Natives probably got hit the hardest as they were basically wiped out. Africans were the next worse as they've been through multiple slave trades and they were the worst hit in the Muslim slave trade.
Indian spotted.

Africans wanted the slave trade. Also they can literally fucking riot and burn down buildings because they are so opressed and get away with it,

Africans wanted the slave trade. Also they can literally fucking riot and burn down buildings because they are so opressed and get away with it,

Well they were selling captured slaves from other tribes, if thats what you meant. The rest of what you said is noncongruous to how they were treated historically in times past.

Well they were selling captured slaves from other tribes, if thats what you meant. The rest of what you said is noncongruous to how they were treated historically in times past.
Nah africans weren't slaves they were kangz

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
yes, Muslims came 100 times, We Alpha Hindus fucked them with our cock 100 times. Never give up is our mantra Today India can cock fuck the entire Muslim world. we can remove the existence of musalmaniacs with one snap like thanos. India has more GDP than any musalmaniac nation. Indians are most richest ethnic group wherever they go plus they don't do crime shit like musalmaniacs. Inshallah time will come when we Hindu teach Muslim a lesson,

Like your own great prophet, @Mohamad said

"im not even full arab
I have white skin with red undertone
what are you trying to prove"

Just so any goat fucker couldn't understand ,

"أنا لست عربية كاملة
لدي جلد أبيض مع مسحة حمراء

ما الذى تحاول اثباتة"

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

India is an investment project by your overlord's jews. You are basically cows nurtured and bred to make money. You fit the right criteria as being both mentally weak and easy to dominate and having more than enough population to fuel such domination. Essentially the perfect wage slaves

THESE WORTHLESS WEAK INFERIOR SUBHUMANS HAVE BEEN HARASSED, GENOCIDED AND RAPED ALL THROUGHOUT HISTORY BY ALPHA SAVAGE MUSLIMS
Says the med lmao

India is an investment project by your overlord's jews. You are basically cows nurtured and bred to make money. You fit the right criteria as being both mentally weak and easy to dominate and having more than enough population to fuel such domination. Essentially the perfect wage slaves

What are you, a Muslim? This is irrelevant to the topic at hand. Also, I dont believe Jews are fueling the Indian mass population increase.

That moment when you're an Indian Muslim
You support when someone speaks against India but everyone call you paki/ terrorist no matter what
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
BRUTAL REMINDER

tbh, based Muslim turkcell fuck hindu dindus for eternity, millions killed and massacred with thousands of crushed temples. How do dindus cope with whole swaths of land like Pakistan and Bangladesh being ripped from India by high T beef eating muslims and having 22% Muslim population on top of that with highest birthrate jfl Hindus were built to be submissive domesticated animals tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Users who are viewing this thread

Back