Hitting up girls I fucked who disappeared

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
There's a few girls I fucked a few months ago, hookups from Tinder. Met them 1-2 times, then they flaked 1-2 times in a row, and we never talked again.
Is it worthwhile trying to fuck them again after a few months have passed? If so, what should I text them to get them interested again?

Example convo of a girl I had great sex with, then flaked a few times:

Clan

And another one, she flaked twice in a row after showing a lot of excitement and I went a bit autistic on her:

Flk2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 6403 and chadison
prob not tbh. depends on what the flake was, but if they weren't prioritizing u to begin with you're prob not their best option.

prob not tbh. depends on what the flake was, but if they weren't prioritizing u to begin with you're prob not their best option.
Made plans for a time and day, then either a few hours before or a day before they said "sorry can't make it", you can see two convos in the OP.

They're not going to reach out anyway, so what's the drawback in trying out to send them a text?

Made plans for a time and day, then either a few hours before or a day before they said "sorry can't make it", you can see two convos in the OP.

They're not going to reach out anyway, so what's the drawback in trying out to send them a text?
I mean you can, there's no downside besides lost time. However, the point I'm trying to make is that if they flaked the first time, they'll likely flake again. You might get lucky once, but other than that you're simply throwing out time when you could be meeting new girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I mean you can, there's no downside besides lost time. However, the point I'm trying to make is that if they flaked the first time, they'll likely flake again. You might get lucky once, but other than that you're simply throwing out time when you could be meeting new girls
I'm not going to prioritize them over new girls, trying to fill days where I couldn't find a girl to fuck during the week. I just wanna fuck a different girl every day TBH

I'm not going to prioritize them over new girls, trying to fill days where I couldn't find a girl to fuck during the week. I just wanna fuck a different girl every day TBH
then your best bang for buck is focusing your time/attention on new ones imo. Why care about girls that flaked on you? Fuck them

then your best bang for buck is focusing your time/attention on new ones imo.
I'm doing that already. I have a lot of leads but only a few convert into sex. I also have a few regulars. But some days I just cannot find someone to fuck, and I don't have any fresh leads to work on.

Why care about girls that flaked on you? Fuck them
That's exactly what I'm trying to do. They fucked me before, so they might be down for it again. Just wondering if I should text something basic like "Hey <NAME>, how have you been?" or something more direct

• +1
Reactions: chadison
sub chad life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, UltimateMan, Deleted member 10782 and 1 other person
I'm doing that already. I have a lot of leads but only a few convert into sex. I also have a few regulars. But some days I just cannot find someone to fuck, and I don't have any fresh leads to work on.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. They fucked me before, so they might be down for it again. Just wondering if I should text something basic like "Hey <NAME>, how have you been?" or something more direct
When I was bluepilled I read the Magnetic Messaging guide by Bobby Rio (ik kill me, but it had some decent stuff in it tbh). He mentioned using a surprise opener like "you're never going to believe what happened" or something of the like. Something to quickly hook interest, then pack an emotion by talking about something you guys did together that had emotional memory (like seeing a really ugly guy at a bar, a callback joke, etc). Anyway, if u cant go a day without sex I cant help you brotha, I went this entire semester in uni without it and I'm fine. Maybe just take a break, go monk mode, and then you'll not care as much about slaying every damn day like your hugh hefner

When I was bluepilled I read the Magnetic Messaging guide by Bobby Rio (ik kill me, but it had some decent stuff in it tbh). He mentioned using a surprise opener like "you're never going to believe what happened" or something of the like. Something to quickly hook interest, then pack an emotion by talking about something you guys did together that had emotional memory (like seeing a really ugly guy at a bar, a callback joke, etc). Anyway, if u cant go a day without sex I cant help you brotha, I went this entire semester in uni without it and I'm fine. Maybe just take a break, go monk mode, and then you'll not care as much about slaying every damn day like your hugh hefner
This is the last thing he needs, it will keep him on the circus as the clown.

dinnamadre in the other thread you said your not a nice guy but in these texts I can see your still carrying nice guy persona, with the thumbs up and smily emojis, the 'great.' etc..

These girls will keep pimping you (using you for sex only when they feel like it), until you start pimping them. Right now your nothing more than a human dildo to them.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, chadison and Deleted member 5912
This is the last thing he needs, it will keep him on the circus as the clown.

dinnamadre in the other thread you said your not a nice guy but in these texts I can see your still carrying nice guy persona, with the thumbs up and smily emojis, the 'great.' etc..

These girls will keep pimping you (using you for sex only when they feel like it), until you start pimping them. Right now your nothing more than a human dildo to them.
Yeah read my top replies, I told him not to hit them up. He wanted openers tho so I gave him what I knew. They'll likely all fail tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
You met them on Tinder so they already have their own rotation of guys and they're constantly meeting new ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and everythingisacope