Hollow Cheeks

Zeus

Zeus

God
It's amazing, getting hollow cheeks immediately raises the masculinity and sex appeal. Everyone should aim for having them and there should be more threads on it

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Saturn, Guest and 5 others
its not within everyones genetic potential to have them tbh, luckily for myself it is, but yes I would personally like to see more written about it

What bodyfat is required for it to be visible assuming you have it?

i wholeheartedly agree

I want them so bad

It's amazing, getting hollow cheeks immediately raises the masculinity and sex appeal. Everyone should aim for having them and there should be more threads on it
I kinda have hollow cheeks, but they’re not all that evident. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Has anyone ever tried the method of the zygomaticus muscles hypertrophy? I have prominent zygomatic/cheekbones compared to the rest of my face, and I was thinking of hypertrophiing this muscle to get the hollow cheek effect.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
What bodyfat is required for it to be visible assuming you have it?
Depends how good your bones are
Has anyone ever tried the method of the zygomaticus muscles hypertrophy? I have prominent zygomatic/cheekbones compared to the rest of my face, and I was thinking of hypertrophiing this muscle to get the hollow cheek effect.
I would be interested in this too. From a quick google search it seems the only excercise for it is pulling the corners of your mouth up to your ears then slowly releasing. Seems like major cope to me.

Last edited:
Just get fillers

my hollow cheek is visible only when im looking down

I think I could if I got low bf who knows