holly shit looks are not everything

F

Fuck models

Iron
I'm pls 3 max, very non nt person also kissless virgin. I dont know why but I wrote to a girl when im drunk who I dont even know, and she is at least 2-3 points above me. We chated for a while I even made my intentions very clear so that she dont friendzone me. Then I, the beta boy, stopped writing to her since I never tried to approach a girl I felt weird. However she said "why are you not typing, anything I can do?"

I cant even believe guys I lived 23 years thinking i can never be loved or at least cared by a girl however I just learned its possible I hope some chad wont come and take her from me but I have at least some confident in myself now.

Dont let psl fool you, yes I agree it might be really though to slay with cold approach or without LTR. However its not over for us ugly people yeeey!

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
I'm pls 3 max, very non nt person also kissless virgin. I dont know why but I wrote to a girl when im drunk who I dont even know, and she is at least 2-3 points above me. We chated for a while I even made my intentions very clear so that she dont friendzone me. Then I, the beta boy, stopped writing to her since I never tried to approach a girl I felt weird. However she said "why are you not typing, anything I can do?"

I cant even believe guys I lived 23 years thinking i can never be loved or at least cared by a girl however I just learned its possible I hope some chad wont come and take her from me but I have at least some confident in myself now.

Dont let psl fool you, yes I agree it might be really though to slay with cold approach or without LTR. However its not over for us ugly people yeeey!
Good for you man! I'm proud of you

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
But did you get P in V yet tho

[Success] A girl messaged me. Looks don't matter guise :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Wow, a female messaged him, absolute slayer.

• +1
Reactions: damber300, Ropemaxing, Mansnob and 7 others
are you on nofap?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Chad was destroying her ribs whilst she was texting you boyo

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, FatmanO, Newguyaround and 4 others
She was prob just bored you know these sluts love attention more than anything

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 206, FatmanO and 3 others
Imagine being this deluded

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Mansnob, Deleted member 206 and 4 others
Still :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
slayers.net

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 656, dogtown and 1 other person
whatever boys i will update if she ditches me but I'm %99 sure she wants RTL. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I'm %99 sure she wants RTL
does RTL stand for Ready To Learn? xd
I'm sorry to let you down but this:
She was prob just bored you know these sluts love attention more than anything
however, sure go for it and try but just don't expect too much cause disapoint likely

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
new @FatmanO in the making

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 206
Didnt read seems like cope tho

Looks theory destroyed, pack up your things guys. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Coping
1F2E69A5 627F 45D9 AE38 D402718FF971