holy chit, just checked lookism and saw multiple threads attacking crisick

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
incels cant handle the truth that the chad messiah @crisick spouts.

Crisick mogs hard.

crisick (first post on psl): NONE OF YOU INCELS CAN HANDLE MY TRUTHBOMBS, I MAKE USERS ON THIS FORUM KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE IM SO GOOD
user: wtf i dont know you
crisick (second post on psl): KEEP COPING RETARD, SAYING IM UGLY JUST LOL MAN IM SO FUCKING GOOD, NEVER DISMISS MY MENTORING ADVICE AGAIN YOU BITCH THIS IS WHY YOURE CRYING RN AND DENYING HOW GOOD I AM
user: wtf are you talking about
crisick (third post on psl): LOL AT THIS STALKING BITCH SUCKING MY COCK ALL DAY, FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE A LITTLE DOG FOLLOWS AROUND HIS MASTER. BRB FUCKING GIRL IN A SEC, KEEP COPING INCELS!!!

tbh he could be a jank account they have very similar posting mannerisms

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
He told me he might ressurect his account here tbh

crisick (first post on psl): NONE OF YOU INCELS CAN HANDLE MY TRUTHBOMBS, I MAKE USERS ON THIS FORUM KILL THEMSELVES BECAUSE IM SO GOOD
crisick (second post on psl): KEEP COPING RETARD, SAYING IM UGLY JUST LOL MAN IM SO FUCKING GOOD, NEVER DISMISS MY MENTORING ADVICE AGAIN YOU BITCH THIS IS WHY YOURE CRYING RN AND DENYING HOW GOOD I AM
crisick (third post on psl): LOL AT THIS STALKING BITCH SUCKING MY COCK ALL DAY, FOLLOWING ME AROUND LIKE A LITTLE DOG FOLLOWS AROUND HIS MASTER. BRB FUCKING GIRL IN A SEC, KEEP COPING INCELS!!!

Found a trigger cunt from lookism

Found a trigger cunt from lookism
keep following me around all day like a dog follows around his master
wait brb fucking hot girl
srs
etc

lmao truth. tbh hes not that goodlooking.

only pluses:
- tall
- very rich (unless lied)

thats why bitches go crazy, its all about his money, lol, why would otherwise they bother

lmao truth. tbh hes not that goodlooking.

only pluses:
- tall
- very rich (unless lied)

thats why bitches go crazy, its all about his money, lol, why would otherwise they bother
hmm hes pretty gl imo
not that striking, not that perfect but i have zero trouble believing he gets laid often, especially if tall and money

now heres the important thing though: no one cares about that
the only reason ppl give him attention is because they think hes annoying and narcy, he fails to see this and instead uses it to feed his endless ego which makes him even more annoying to ppl, cycles etc etc

idk im not that bothered by him im bothered by anyone that thinks anyone cares about crisick the irl person and not crisick the annoying forum narcy poster

hmm hes pretty gl imo
not that striking, not that perfect but i have zero trouble believing he gets laid often, especially if tall and money

now heres the important thing though: no one cares about that
the only reason ppl give him attention is because they think hes annoying and narcy, he fails to see this and instead uses it to feed his endless ego which makes him even more annoying to ppl, cycles etc etc

idk im not that bothered by him im bothered by anyone that thinks anyone cares about crisick the irl person and not crisick the annoying forum narcy poster

No one knows crisick the irl person, because I’m not stupid enough to show the real me on the internet, especially on a forum full with mentally ill people.

lookism = cancer

all i see is "{users race} master race keep crying for me u dogs" or some other racist shit in super bold text and word walls of dumb random troll bait and keyboard warriors. it was funny at first it is just old.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and JustChris